PDA

View Full Version : Media Stars Will Accompany Obama Overseas

Psychoblues
07-17-2008, 02:00 AM
I mean, who would want to go overseas with an ol' flip floppin' fuddy duddy like JM? Jeesh, what a bummer that would be!!!!!!!!!!

Source: NYT

WASHINGTON — Senator John McCain’s trip to Iraq last March was a low-key affair: With a small retinue of reporters chasing him abroad, the NBC News anchor Brian Williams reported on Mr. McCain’s visit there from New York, including it in the “in other political news” portion of his newscast.

But when Senator Barack Obama heads for Iraq and other places overseas this summer, Mr. Williams is planning to catch up with him in person, as are the other two network evening news anchors, Charles Gibson of ABC and Katie Couric of CBS, who, like Mr. Williams, are far along in discussions to interview Mr. Obama on successive nights.

And while the anchors are jockeying for interviews with Mr. Obama at stops along his route, the regulars on the Obama campaign plane will have new seatmates: star political reporters from the major newspapers and magazines who are flocking to catch Mr. Obama’s first overseas trip since becoming the presumptive Democratic nominee. A “Meet the Press” interview is also being planned.

The extraordinary coverage planned for Mr. Obama’s trip, though in part solicited by aides, reflects how the candidate remains an object of fascination in the news media, a built-in feature of being the first black presidential nominee for a major political party and a relative newcomer to the national stage...........

More: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/17/us/politics/17anchors.html?_r=1&ref=politics&oref=slogin

I hope they have someting more than the peanuts and coca colas that the fuddy duddy offers his guests!!!!!!!!!!! On the other hand, if peanuts satisfy them they are amongst the elephants that somehow appease them!!!!!!!! Appeasement? That's somehow the latest rage with the red ones, isn't it?

stephanie
07-17-2008, 02:07 AM
I'm sure that will impress our allies who are relying on us..

We have a little American Idol wanna be President coming over to meet them for important world decisions....

I bet they can't wait....:laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-17-2008, 02:18 AM
Believe me, stevie, they already know what the present lil' idol has done to our international relations. Anything Obama can do will beat the hell out of anything the lil' one has done.

I'm sure that will impress our allies who are relying on us..

We have a little American Idol wanna be President coming over to meet them for important world decisions....

I bet they can't wait....:laugh2:

His legacy is that he is the greatest failure of a president in the history of this Republic. He doesn't have the time or the inclination to change that. Sorry, stevie, that's just the way it works out sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
07-17-2008, 02:34 AM
Believe me, stevie, they already know what the present lil' idol has done to our international relations. Anything Obama can do will beat the hell out of anything the lil' one has done.

His legacy is that he is the greatest failure of a president in the history of this Republic. He doesn't have the time or the inclination to change that. Sorry, stevie, that's just the way it works out sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can spread that lie all you want....but Jimmy Carter was and will be the worst fucking President we have had in our lifetime.....you Democrats just keep trying to wish he didn't exist and make George Bush the worst President to cover up your failure and some of the worst times of the United States had gone through..

It won't work.....you Democrats are stuck with that title..........FOREVER...........Jimmah Carter..DEMOCRAT

And then you all should be so proud of the little pedophile you all elected..He liked using little girls the same age as his daughter for blowjobs in the oval office.....He did great wonders for our image abroad..And then you all say we need to repair our image...........what fucking image after BJ Clinton.....we were the laughing stock of the world..... Not only could he not catch Bin Laden, he couldn't resit a bj from a 19 yr old girl in the oval office

Psychoblues
07-17-2008, 02:59 AM
Got you all worked up, don't it, stevie? Your chickenshit lil' prez has all his dirty work done by the troops that pledge their allegiance to the defense of this country which is a concept lil' georgy never understood. Jimmy Carter? I'm still very proud of him as are many millions of other Americans and a billion or so other human inhabitants of this planet!!!!!!! I digress,,,,,,,,,,,,,

you can spread that lie all you want....but Jimmy Carter was and will be the worst fucking President we have had in our lifetime.....you Democrats just keep trying to wish he didn't exist and make George Bush the worst President to cover up your failure and some of the worst times of the United States had gone through..

It won't work.....you Democrats are stuck with that title..........FOREVER...........Jimmah Carter..DEMOCRAT

And then you all should be so proud of the little pedophile you all elected..He liked using little girls the same age as his daughter for blowjobs in the oval office.....He did great wonders for our image abroad..And then you all say we need to repair our image...........what fucking image after BJ Clinton.....we were the laughing stock of the world..... Not only could he not catch Bin Laden, he couldn't resit a bj from a 19 yr old girl in the oval office

19 year old girl? I don't think that will hold up, stevie? Have you anything other than your own prejudices to explain? Maybe you wish that Bill wasn't so admired and successful but you can't change that, can you? Presidents live and die but legacies live on. No doubt about it, the legacy of gwb will not be favorable in American history!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
07-17-2008, 03:10 AM
Got you all worked up, don't it, stevie? Your chickenshit lil' prez has all his dirty work done by the troops that pledge their allegiance to the defense of this country which is a concept lil' georgy never understood. Jimmy Carter? I'm still very proud of him as are many millions of other Americans and a billion or so other human inhabitants of this planet!!!!!!! I digress,,,,,,,,,,,,,

19 year old girl? I don't think that will hold up, stevie? Have you anything other than your own prejudices to explain? Maybe you wish that Bill wasn't so admired and successful but you can't change that, can you? Presidents live and die but legacies live on. No doubt about it, the legacy of gwb will not be favorable in American history!!!!!!!!!!!!

admired.......more like every time Bj showed his face, they had to turn away to keep from laughing in his face......

I hope you don't ever have a daughter whose reputation was totally destroyed by an older man taken advantage of a younger girl, just to save a political machine as this little girl was...you all make me sick that you would come to the defense of a 50 yr old man, then take care of a girl the same age of his daughter.........

So much for all you fathers out there.......Evidently the Democrat power machine means more......how fucking sad.

Psychoblues
07-17-2008, 03:21 AM
She went to Washington with her "presidential knee pads" on (her words, not mine), stevie. And she was no girl at that time, she was a full grown woman that knew what she wanted and intended to get it. She got more than she bargained for not from Bill but from her friends, the media, Ken Starr and even you.

admired.......more like every time Bj showed his face, they had to turn away to keep from laughing in his face......

I hope you don't ever have a daughter whose reputation was totally destroyed by an older man taken advantage of a younger girl, just to save a political machine as this little girl was...you all make me sick that you would come to the defense of a 50 yr old man, then take care of a girl the same age of his daughter.........

So much for all you fathers out there.......Evidently the Democrat power machine means more......how fucking sad. what sacraficing a little girl reputation..

I recall the words of Trent Lott and Tom Delay in 1992 as Bill Clinton had won the Presidency of the United States Of America. "He is not my President" they said on national TV. I had never heard anything so disrespectful of a President in my life but those words set me free. I was only 42 years old and still learning.

Trying to explain any of this to you I know is pretty damn well useless so I'll just shut up,,,,,,,,,,,,or will I?

Sunset? God? You? Get real, cowgirl?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

stephanie
07-17-2008, 03:28 AM
She went to Washington with her "presidential knee pads" on (her words, not mine), stevie. And she was no girl at that time, she was a full grown woman that knew what she wanted and intended to get it. She got more than she bargained for not from Bill but from her friends, the media, Ken Starr and even you.

I recall the words of Trent Lott and Tom Delay in 1992 as Bill Clinton had won the Presidency of the United States Of America. "He is not my President" they said on national TV. I had never heard anything so disrespectful of a President in my life but those words set me free. I was only 42 years old and still learning.

Trying to explain any of this to you I know is pretty damn well useless so I'll just shut up,,,,,,,,,,,,or will I?

Sunset? God? You? Get real, cowgirl?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

you should be proud, and your daughters should be proud of you also when you explain all that to them.....I hope they never run into a man in a powerful position who can take advantage of them.....as far as I can tell......you will not be there for them.....but hey.....your Democrat was elected.....you male sick and I feel for any teenage girl who would be in your care......they would not be safe......

Psychoblues
07-17-2008, 03:40 AM
And now you attack and attempt to slander me?!?!?!???! My God!!!!!!!!! Have you no shame?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

you should be proud, and your daughters should be proud of you also when you explain all that to them.....I hope they never run into a man in a powerful position who can take advantage of them.....as far as I can tell......you will not be there for them.....but hey.....your Democrat was elected.....you male sick and I feel for any teenage girl who would be in your care......they would not be safe......

You're one sick bitch, stevie. I'm very glad I ain't you. Have you spoken with you doctor about the way you've been feeling? My one daughter is very proud of me, stevie, and I do all I can to keep it that way!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're just sick, sick, sick!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
07-17-2008, 03:48 AM
And now you attack and attempt to slander me?!?!?!???! My God!!!!!!!!! Have you no shame?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You're one sick bitch, stevie. I'm very glad I ain't you. Have you spoken with you doctor about the way you've been feeling? My one daughter is very proud of me, stevie, and I do all I can to keep it that way!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're just sick, sick, sick!!!!!!!!!!!

So, is this what you told your daughter?

is that what you would of said about your daughter, if it had happend to her?

with you.....probably

Psychoblues
07-17-2008, 03:54 AM
No, not at all, stevie. She read it in the transcript and told me about it!!!!!!!!!

So, is this what you told your daughter?

is that what you would of said about your daughter, if it had happend to her?

with you.....probably

My daughter, stevie, is 43 years old. And she is far less juvenile than you and has been since she was about maybe 17. Dig it?

Sitarro
07-17-2008, 04:28 AM
I mean, who would want to go overseas with an ol' flip floppin' fuddy duddy like JM? Jeesh, what a bummer that would be!!!!!!!!!!

Source: NYT

WASHINGTON — Senator John McCain’s trip to Iraq last March was a low-key affair: With a small retinue of reporters chasing him abroad, the NBC News anchor Brian Williams reported on Mr. McCain’s visit there from New York, including it in the “in other political news” portion of his newscast.

But when Senator Barack Obama heads for Iraq and other places overseas this summer, Mr. Williams is planning to catch up with him in person, as are the other two network evening news anchors, Charles Gibson of ABC and Katie Couric of CBS, who, like Mr. Williams, are far along in discussions to interview Mr. Obama on successive nights.

And while the anchors are jockeying for interviews with Mr. Obama at stops along his route, the regulars on the Obama campaign plane will have new seatmates: star political reporters from the major newspapers and magazines who are flocking to catch Mr. Obama’s first overseas trip since becoming the presumptive Democratic nominee. A “Meet the Press” interview is also being planned.

The extraordinary coverage planned for Mr. Obama’s trip, though in part solicited by aides, reflects how the candidate remains an object of fascination in the news media, a built-in feature of being the first black presidential nominee for a major political party and a relative newcomer to the national stage...........

More: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/17/us/politics/17anchors.html?_r=1&ref=politics&oref=slogin

I hope they have someting more than the peanuts and coca colas that the fuddy duddy offers his guests!!!!!!!!!!! On the other hand, if peanuts satisfy them they are amongst the elephants that somehow appease them!!!!!!!! Appeasement? That's somehow the latest rage with the red ones, isn't it?

How fitting that a pretend politician would be accompanied by a pretend journalist. Formerly pert but now loser saggy, Katieeee Couric, is perfect, just a little more experienced but just as bad at her job as Obama.

Psychoblues
07-17-2008, 04:40 AM
The jealousy noted, I suppose you can do better, zero?

How fitting that a pretend politician would be accompanied by a pretend journalist. Formerly pert but now loser saggy, Katieeee Couric, is perfect, just a little more experienced but just as bad at her job as Obama.

Did you not notice the others such as Charlie Gibson, Brian Williams and all the others that are jockeying for a seat on the trip? I doubt it, zero. You've got an agenda and none of that improves your position, does it?

Sitarro
07-17-2008, 04:48 AM

Did you not notice the others such as Charlie Gibson, Brian Williams and all the others that are jockeying for a seat on the trip? I doubt it, zero. You've got an agenda and none of that improves your position, does it?

You don't have an agenda? Charlie Gibson and Brian Williams...... wow..... now those are some real journalist! I wonder why he isn't bringing Keithie Olberwomann and that Gushie Chrissie Matthews, it's a long flight and they could have had a threesome to pass the time.

Psychoblues
07-17-2008, 04:55 AM
Actually, no, I don't have an agenda and I ain't going on the trip, zero.

You don't have an agenda? Charlie Gibson and Brian Williams...... wow..... now those are some real journalist! I wonder why he isn't bringing Keithie Olberwomann and that Gushie Chrissie Matthews, it's a long flight and they could have had a threesome to pass the time.

Do you expect him to take Bill "the shill" Orielly or Rush "the bust" Limpdick? I wouldn't advise it. Would you? You get pitiful sometimes, zero. Do genuine journalists like Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann trip your trigger? The truth hurts, zero. As time goes on I suspect you'll be hurting more.

Sitarro
07-17-2008, 05:11 AM
genuine journalists like Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here's your two serious "journalist getting orgasmic about their little boy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE8hcjBFsz4&feature=related

Psychoblues
07-17-2008, 05:39 AM
Just makes you sick, don't it, zero!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here's your two serious "journalist getting orgasmic about their little boy.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
07-18-2008, 09:06 PM

The double standard and bias is clear. The MSM is clearly in the tank for Obama and are acting as cheerleaders

While Hyping Obama's Trip, CBS Notes 'Blistering Critiques' of 'Liberal Media' from 'Conservative Blogosphere'
By Brent Baker (Bio | Archive)
July 18, 2008 - 21:18 ET

Toward the end of the lead story on Friday's CBS Evening News about Barack Obama embarking on a trip to the Middle East and Europe, Jeff Greenfield acknowledged: “This saturation coverage has already led the conservative blogosphere to offer blistering critiques of a liberal media slavishly treating Obama as a pop star.” But, Greenfield assured anchor Katie Couric, who, along with Brian Williams and Charles Gibson, will accompany Obama, “the sheer presence of media in no way guarantees favorable coverage. In some ways, it makes the possibility of a misstep that much more dangerous.” That prompted a worried Couric to wonder: “What do you think is the biggest potential landmine for him?”

When Greenfield advised that Obama “doesn't have to equal McCain” in foreign policy expertise, “he just has to make voters seem like he's okay, he knows what he's talking about,” Couric chirped in: “Especially if he draws big crowds, right? That might help him as well.” Greenfield insisted: “I think the sight of an American politician being cheered in Europe at this stage would probably be welcomed by most Americans.” Couric had cheerily led her newscast:

Good evening, everyone. Barack Obama, the presumptive Democratic nominee for President, is about to begin a major overseas tour designed to bolster his foreign policy and national security resume, and help him be seen as a credible Commander-in-Chief and potential leader of the free world...

Following her discussion with Greenfield, Couric boasted: “We'll have the fist one-on-one interview with Senator Obama after he leaves Iraq.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2008/07/18/while-hyping-obamas-trip-cbs-notes-blistering-critiques-liberal-media-c

and

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/16/AR2008071602562.html

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 02:27 AM
Neither the corporate media or the Republican Party can deny the overwhelming rightousness of Black Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been trying to tell you idiots this since about 1966!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You nimrods tickle the shit out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
07-19-2008, 02:48 AM
Neither the corporate media or the Republican Party can deny the overwhelming rightousness of Black Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been trying to tell you idiots this since about 1966!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, black power, that Africa sure is a powerful continent isn't it.

Let them play Basketball, Football and run track but anything that takes any brains, please, 9.5 out of 10 blacks don't have the mental power of a Manatee.
By the way Psicko, are you black?

Sitarro
07-19-2008, 02:50 AM

did you mean righteousness or riotness?

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 02:53 AM
I meant what I said, zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you mean righteousness or riotness?

I suppose you have a problem???????????

Sitarro
07-19-2008, 02:59 AM
I meant what I said, zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose you have a problem???????????

Oh rightousness........ does that mean that they are actually conservative?

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 03:05 AM
You can interpret any way you like, zero.

Oh rightousness........ does that mean that they are actually conservative?

Conservative? Liberal? Both have denied their complicities, don't you know? How about simple "rightousness", dumbass?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Sitarro
07-19-2008, 03:09 AM
You can interpret any way you like, zero.

Conservative? Liberal? Both have denied their complicities, don't you know? How about simple "rightousness", dumbass?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Judging by your tone and the way you love to kiss semi-black ass, you must mean righteousness.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
And I'm suppose to be the dumbass.:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao:

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 03:19 AM
I've always been taught to zero in on my target, zero.

Judging by your tone and the way you love to kiss semi-black ass, you must mean righteousness.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
And I'm suppose to be the dumbass.:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao:

That "righteousness" remark has you somewhat upset, doesn't it?!!?!?!?!??!??!?!

You're so damned easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
07-19-2008, 03:23 AM
I've always been taught to zero in on my target, zero.

That "righteousness" remark has you somewhat upset, doesn't it?!!?!?!?!??!??!?!

You're so damned easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, actually I expect that kind of silly comment from you, I just figured that you would know how to spell a word you place so much importance in.:laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 03:48 AM
Soooooooo,,,,,,,,Spelling is your problem?

No, actually I expect that kind of silly comment from you, I just figured that you would know how to spell a word you place so much importance in.:laugh2:

How could I have been so dumb?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!!???! I thought you were just being your condescending self?!?!????!!?!??!?!?!???!

Trigg
07-19-2008, 01:00 PM

Did you not notice the others such as Charlie Gibson, Brian Williams and all the others that are jockeying for a seat on the trip? I doubt it, zero. ?

Do you completely miss the double standard and pandering that the MSM is showing upon Obama??

These people are supposed to be journalists who report BOTH SIDES of the Presidential race. They're not supposed to be cheerleaders for Obama.

Good lord, can the MSM be anymore liberal?????????

Trigg
07-19-2008, 01:03 PM
Soooooooo,,,,,,,,Spelling is your problem?

Took ya long enough. :laugh2:

Trigg
07-19-2008, 01:06 PM

Are we talking Jackson, Sharpton or the racists over at the Black Panther party?

Yep bunch of winners :lame2: