PDA

View Full Version : Valerie Plame To Testify!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
03-09-2007, 01:39 AM
Valerie doesn’t know much more than we do about the traitors that outed her or the liars that covered it up. But maybe with this investigation we will all learn the truth.

"Chairman Henry A. Waxman announced a hearing on whether White House officials followed appropriate procedures for safeguarding the identity of CIA agent Valerie Plame Wilson. At the hearing, the Committee will receive testimony from Ms. Wilson and other experts regarding the disclosure and internal White House security procedures for protecting her identity from disclosure and responding to the leak after it occurred. The hearing is scheduled for Friday, March 16.

In addition, the Committee today sent a letter to Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald commending him for his investigation and requesting a meeting to discuss testimony by Mr. Fitzgerald before the Committee."

More: http://oversight.house.gov/story.asp?ID=1205

I hope C-Span puts it on. Brian Lamb is a closet neo-con but he does pretty well when it comes to getting some truth out there.

03-09-2007, 02:27 AM
What exactly is the point of this? She wasn't covert. What the heck does it matter that her name was leaked?

Psychoblues
03-09-2007, 02:31 AM
I have heard that, avatar4321. I have also heard that her very name as associated with the CIA was classified.

What exactly is the point of this? She wasn't covert. What the heck does it matter that her name was leaked?

Maybe some truth will come from all this. I'm waiting. Are you?

Mr. P
03-09-2007, 10:04 AM
I have heard that, avatar4321. I have also heard that her very name as associated with the CIA was classified.

Maybe some truth will come from all this. I'm waiting. Are you?

I’ve I also heard reporters in D.C. say her position was common knowledge in D.C., it was no secret at all and she wasn’t covert. If true, as I suspect it is, this is just a witch hunt. I expect many more in the next year an a half too.

Hobbit
03-09-2007, 10:11 AM
If she was so frickin' covert, then how come she posed for Vogue? Face it. She was about as covert as the Washington Monument.

Psychoblues
03-16-2007, 09:09 PM
What did you think about that testimony today, hibbit?

If she was so frickin' covert, then how come she posed for Vogue? Face it. She was about as covert as the Washington Monument.

Was it just cute as you like to post or was it honest and very informative to the operations of the political machines from the snoochoprez on down?

stephanie
03-16-2007, 10:54 PM
It was just a show trial so the Democrats can pretend to show their lefty base, their DOING SOMETHING...

It would of been a real snoozer......Except for the he/she dressed in pink in a blond wig with a tiara on.....:laugh2:

Hobbit
03-17-2007, 01:49 AM
What did you think about that testimony today, hibbit?

Was it just cute as you like to post or was it honest and very informative to the operations of the political machines from the snoochoprez on down?

It was about as honest as campaigning politician, and twice as dirty. Really, the only reason to watch that drivel is :boobies: .

Seriously, Plame is hot.

Psychoblues
03-18-2007, 06:42 PM
You get you kicks with her being "hot" as you describe. I get mine through getting to the bottom (or top, whichever perspective) of this clearly a national security breach of classified information.

It was about as honest as campaigning politician, and twice as dirty. Really, the only reason to watch that drivel is :boobies: .

Seriously, Plame is hot.

We'll all see how it all plays out and so far the administration is batting 0.00.