PDA

View Full Version : Michelle To Stay At Home

red states rule
07-17-2008, 07:17 PM
After saying many stupid things, is the messiah finally putting a gag in her mouth?

I wonder if she is proud of her husband now?

MICHELLE TO STAY AT HOME
Wed Jul 16 2008 19:02:05 ET

Michelle Obama IS NOT going on Obama's trips to Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, and Europe.

Nor would she have a policy role in the Obama administration; she would be raising their daughters.

But SHE WILL have a primetime speaking role at the Democratic National Convention.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashmo.htm

retiredman
07-17-2008, 10:17 PM
do you think it is wise to drag a spouse into a war zone for a few photo ops with two young daughters at home?? yes or no?

red states rule
07-17-2008, 10:19 PM
do you think it is wise to drag a spouse into a war zone for a few photo ops with two young daughters at home?? yes or no?

The messiah is not going anywhere where there will be any danger

He is leaving the excess baggage at home :laugh2:

Kathianne
07-17-2008, 10:20 PM

I find that reminiscent of Hillary in Bosnia.

red states rule
07-17-2008, 10:22 PM

Yea, Michelle could say she was ducking sniper fire from the KKK sent there by Karl Rove

retiredman
07-17-2008, 10:23 PM

so because one democrat risked his spouse and daughter in a war zone, are you suggesting that all presidential candidates similarly risk THEIR kith and kin for the sake of photo ops?

Where then, is your outrage at Cindy(Miss Budweiser) McCain staying at the spas and away from those nasty places where bullets actually fly?

gabosaurus
07-17-2008, 10:24 PM
Not that RSR would know a damn thing about families or raising kids. He has missed the boat on both. Which is fortunate for the rest of the women in his area.

red states rule
07-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Not that RSR would know a damn thing about families or raising kids. He has missed the boat on both. Which is fortunate for the rest of the women in his area.

Again I pity your hubby and child. He must be a very undemanding male, and the kid just has bad luck

retiredman
07-17-2008, 10:28 PM

I would suggest fortunate for the whole human race. He is the classic example of a "bad seed" as discussed in the 13th chapter of the Gospel of Matthew.... he is a weed amongst the wheat. We all should be overwhelmingly grateful that he has not been successful at spreading his seed.

red states rule
07-17-2008, 10:34 PM
I would suggest fortunate for the whole human race. He is the classic example of a "bad seed" as discussed in the 13th chapter of the Gospel of Matthew.... he is a weed amongst the wheat. We all should be overwhelmingly grateful that he has not been successful at spreading his seed.

What would you know about the Bible? You treat the Ten Commandments more like the Ten Suggestions

You break a number of them on a daily basis

Yurt
07-17-2008, 10:35 PM

:clap:

this is why people hate christians, bravo

red states rule
07-17-2008, 10:39 PM
:clap:

this is why people hate christians, bravo

MFM is proof of Proverbs 17-7

"Go from the presence of a foolish man, in whom thou perceivest not the lips of knowledge"

IOW - You should not waste your time arguing with a fucking idiot

Yurt
07-17-2008, 10:46 PM
MFM is proof of Proverbs 17-7

"Go from the presence of a foolish man, in whom thou perceivest not the lips of knowledge"

IOW - You should not waste your time arguing with a fucking idiot

this is becoming more and more clear by the day.

and good lord, don't get into a bible pissing match about this, it only serves to weaken christianity. i know that mfm was the first to bring in the bible to bash you, but let's not stoop to his level. if he really wanted to spread God's word, he would not hide behind the monitor and tell others to privately contact him to hear/attend one of his sermons. and he would not hide behind a monitor and spout foul bullshit and get up in front of the church on saturday or sunday in his case, and claim to preach the word of God.

red states rule
07-17-2008, 10:49 PM

and good lord, don't get into a bible pissing match about this, it only serves to weaken christianity. i know that mfm was the first to bring in the bible to bash you, but let's not stoop to his level. if he really wanted to spread God's word, he would not hide behind the monitor and tell others to privately contact him to hear/attend one of his sermons. and he would not hide behind a monitor and spout foul bullshit and get up in front of the church on saturday or sunday in his case, and claim to preach the word of God.

You can't get low enough to stoop to his level - but your point is taken

MFM is the poster child for liberals. He is arrogant, obnoxious, thinks he is better and smarter then everyone else.

He brags about his military career, but he was nothing more then a Maj Frank Burns. Shot his mouth off but was an incompetent boob who folded under pressure like a cheap suit

retiredman
07-17-2008, 10:57 PM

you two should get a room:lol:

red states rule
07-17-2008, 10:58 PM

Look like the pervert preacher is ready to speak from the church of Larry Flint once again

Yurt
07-17-2008, 11:25 PM

hmmm....you keep saying this preacher....last time you chickened out and would not say or imagine what i would do in a room with another, but here you are again....saying and imagining the same thing

dude, i'm not gay, get over it.

if you are a preacher, then preach, stop this gay closet stuff.... if you want to come out, then so be it, the gay energy obviously needs to come out, let it out big boy, be brave, gay is the way

red states rule
07-17-2008, 11:28 PM
hmmm....you keep saying this preacher....last time you chickened out and would not say or imagine what i would do in a room with another, but here you are again....saying and imagining the same thing

dude, i'm not gay, get over it.

if you are a preacher, then preach, stop this gay closet stuff.... if you want to come out, then so be it, the gay energy obviously needs to come out, let it out big boy, be brave, gay is the way

Maybe MFM traced his family tree, and found out he was in the fruit section

retiredman
07-18-2008, 08:31 AM
gay is the way

you say that with such a sense of certainty! It seems as if you really do have some "inside" knowledge.

As for me... I am really quite happy in my committed heterosexual marriage.

But you should know that the motto of the UCC is: "Whoever you are, you are welcome here" so you DO have a spiritual home that will accept you just the way you are! :poke:

red states rule
07-18-2008, 09:43 AM
If the messiah is elected in November, will Dems move to chage our currency to read "In Obama We Trust"?

retiredman
07-18-2008, 10:04 AM
If the messiah is elected in November, will Dems move to chage our currency to read "In Obama We Trust"?
no

stupid moronic question.

grow up.

please.

red states rule
07-18-2008, 10:06 AM
no

stupid moronic question.

grow up.

please.

I am sure you would support the motion. You already worship him from afar anyway :laugh2:

retiredman
07-18-2008, 10:10 AM
I am sure you would support the motion. You already worship him from afar anyway :laugh2:

like I said. grow up. Is adult conversation with you even possible? Come on RSR... why not stop this silliness and actually attempt to debate.

red states rule
07-18-2008, 10:13 AM
like I said. grow up. Is adult conversation with you even possible? Come on RSR... why not stop this silliness and actually attempt to debate.

You love and adore you Dalai Obama. In your book he can do and say no wrong

With him going to Iraq now, he is taking all 3 of his press secs withhim. Charlie Gibson, Perky katie, and Brian Williams

I am surprised you are not going. He could use you to run in front of the limo checking for landmines :laugh2:

namvet
07-18-2008, 07:29 PM
I don't blame her. if she has a billion $$$ policy on him why not.

namvet
07-18-2008, 07:30 PM
Maybe MFM traced his family tree, and found out he was in the fruit section

no he's the sap

Yurt
07-18-2008, 07:38 PM
You love and adore you Dalai Obama. In your book he can do and say no wrong

With him going to Iraq now, he is taking all 3 of his press secs withhim. Charlie Gibson, Perky katie, and Brian Williams

I am surprised you are not going. He could use you to run in front of the limo checking for landmines :laugh2:

and how many MSM folks went with mccain on his numerous trips?

red states rule
07-18-2008, 08:49 PM
and how many MSM folks went with mccain on his numerous trips?

One example is when Sen McCain went on a week long trip to Iraq, CBS gave a total of 31 WORDS in coverage to the trip

Your answer to the question is, I believe ZERO

retiredman
07-18-2008, 10:24 PM
One example is when Sen McCain went on a week long trip to Iraq, CBS gave a total of 31 WORDS in coverage to the trip

Your answer to the question is, I believe ZERO

bullshit. there was plenty of media coverage...remember him walking throught the public market wearing the flak jacket and the helicopters flying overhead? I sure as hell saw that on the MSM coverage of his trip.

I "believe" you are full of shit.

red states rule
07-18-2008, 10:29 PM
bullshit. there was plenty of media coverage...remember him walking throught the public market wearing the flak jacket and the helicopters flying overhead? I sure as hell saw that on the MSM coverage of his trip.

I "believe" you are full of shit.

As usual you are the one who is full of it

Sen. McCain went to Europe and the Middle East for a week in March, and the Big Three evening news programs had a total of only four full stories on the trip; one, by NBC’s Kelly O’Donnell, was dedicated to McCain mistakenly saying Iran is aiding al-Qaeda in Iraq. CBS did not even send a correspondent along, and offered only one report consisting of only thirty-one words the entire week Sen. McCain was abroad.

http://www.mediaresearch.org/press/2008/press20080717.asp

retiredman
07-18-2008, 10:35 PM
As usual you are the one who is full of it

Sen. McCain went to Europe and the Middle East for a week in March, and the Big Three evening news programs had a total of only four full stories on the trip; one, by NBC’s Kelly O’Donnell, was dedicated to McCain mistakenly saying Iran is aiding al-Qaeda in Iraq. CBS did not even send a correspondent along, and offered only one report consisting of only thirty-one words the entire week Sen. McCain was abroad.

http://www.mediaresearch.org/press/2008/press20080717.asp

you said ZERO MSM folks went with McCain.... if ZERO went with him, how could they have filed ANY reports.

YOU are wrong...I call bullshit on your hyperbole. Be a man and admit that ZERO was inaccurate.

red states rule
07-18-2008, 10:36 PM
you said ZERO MSM folks went with McCain.... if ZERO went with him, how could they have filed ANY reports.

YOU are wrong...I call bullshit on your hyperbole. Be a man and admit that ZERO was inaccurate.

No anchors ever went with him, and they gave scant coverage of his trips

But with the messiah, known as Obama, the entire campaign staff is going to provide non stop campaing ads for the public viewing

retiredman
07-18-2008, 10:38 PM
No anchors ever went with him, and they gave scant coverage of his trips

But with the messiah, known as Obama, the entire campaign staff is going to provide non stop campaing ads for the public viewing

you said that ZERO MSM "folks" went along with him. Are you retracting that lie?

red states rule
07-18-2008, 10:40 PM
you said that ZERO MSM "folks" went along with him. Are you retracting that lie?

Listen up dipshit, I do not beleive they sent anyone with McCain, The reporters who already in Iraq provided what little coverage there was

Is that clear enough for you?

I suspect you are pissed I am pointing out the liberal media bias for your boy - so get over it and yourself

retiredman
07-18-2008, 10:43 PM
Listen up dipshit, I do not beleive they sent anyone with McCain, The reporters who already in Iraq provided what little coverage there was

Is that clear enough for you?

I suspect you are pissed I am pointing out the liberal media bias for your boy - so get over it and yourself

:link:

red states rule
07-18-2008, 10:45 PM
:link:

Do your own research

I know the liberal media gave scant coverage to McCain, yet the entire liberal media bandwagon is following the messiah (know as Obama) around the world

red states rule
07-18-2008, 10:51 PM
Ok, 2 of the networks sent reporters - but LITTLE coverage was given to McCains trips

The messiah's trip will get as much coverage as the Olympics

retiredman
07-18-2008, 10:53 PM
Do your own research

I know the liberal media gave scant coverage to McCain, yet the entire liberal media bandwagon is following the messiah (know as Obama) around the world

YOu made the claim that NO media folks travelled with McCain. Prove your claim or retract it.

red states rule
07-18-2008, 10:54 PM
YOu made the claim that NO media folks travelled with McCain. Prove your claim or retract it.

Se post #37 asshole

retiredman
07-18-2008, 10:55 PM
Se post #37 asshole

so you admit that you are a LIAR? good.

and rather than be a MAN and admit that he did, in fact, spew bullshit, what is RSR's response? He neg reps ME because I point out the FACT that he lied. what a pussy!

red states rule
07-18-2008, 10:56 PM

So they sent reporters, but they ran few of their stories. The bias claims still holds

Why not admit it?

retiredman
07-18-2008, 11:00 PM
So they sent reporters, but they ran few of their stories. The bias claims still holds

Why not admit it?

you said that the MSM sent ZERO folks to cover his trip...that was a lie.

and when I called you on your LIE, rather than just admit that you fucked up, you neg repped me....face facts: you are a spineless pussy.

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:02 PM
you said that the MSM sent ZERO folks to cover his trip...that was a lie.

and when I called you on your LIE, rather than just admit that you fucked up, you neg repped me....face facts: you are a spineless pussy.

You are a whiner and are ignoring the clear bias of the liberal media. Since it is your boy getting all the glowing coverage you are cool with it

I neged you because you are a hack who ignores facts and harps on the smallest error of people who point out the facts

The liberal media bias is clear to all - except hacks like you

retiredman
07-18-2008, 11:05 PM
You are a whiner and are ignoring the clear bias of the liberal media. Since it is your boy getting all the glowing coverage you are cool with it

I neged you because you are a hack who ignores facts and harps on the smallest error of people who point out the facts

The liberal media bias is clear to all - except hacks like you
I am not ignoring the fact that you LIED. And that, when that lie was pointed out to you, you neg repped me for pointing it out.

LIAR AND coward.

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:06 PM
I am not ignoring the fact that you LIED. And that, when that lie was pointed out to you, you neg repped me for pointing it out.

LIAR AND coward.

One network did NOT send any reporters asshole

When McCain visited Britain, France and Israel in March and met with their leaders, no network anchors tagged along. NBC and ABC sent correspondents; CBS did not. None of the evening newscasts covered his trip to Canada last month. And McCain's swing through Colombia and Mexico two weeks ago was barely covered, although NBC and ABC sent correspondents.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/16/AR2008071602562.html

Abbey Marie
07-18-2008, 11:06 PM

and rather than be a MAN and admit that he did, in fact, spew bullshit, what is RSR's response? He neg reps ME because I point out the FACT that he lied. what a pussy!

and yet, you still will not admit that you LIED when you said that ZERO MSM folks had travelled with McCain and you will not admit what a spineless pussy you are for neg repping me for merely pointing that LIE out.

LIAR AND PUSSY

You know, for someone who claims that "liar" is about the worst thing that anyone could call you, you sure throw the word around easily. Whazzup with that?

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:08 PM
You know, for someone who claims that "liar" is about the worst thing that anyone could call you, you sure the word around easily. Whazzup with that?

He draws it more then Jesse James drew his gun :laugh2:

retiredman
07-18-2008, 11:08 PM
One network did NOT send any reporters asshole

When McCain visited Britain, France and Israel in March and met with their leaders, no network anchors tagged along. NBC and ABC sent correspondents; CBS did not. None of the evening newscasts covered his trip to Canada last month. And McCain's swing through Colombia and Mexico two weeks ago was barely covered, although NBC and ABC sent correspondents.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/16/AR2008071602562.html

and yet, you still will not admit that you LIED when you said that ZERO MSM folks had travelled with McCain and you will not admit what a spineless pussy you are for neg repping me for merely pointing that LIE out.

LIAR AND PUSSY

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:10 PM

LIAR AND PUSSY

Did you miss post # 37?

Compare the little coverage McCain got to this

Some 200 journalists have asked to accompany Obama on the costly trip, which will include stops in Iraq and Afghanistan, but the campaign will be able to accommodate only one-fifth that number. No itinerary has been announced.

retiredman
07-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Did you miss post # 37?

Compare the little coverage McCain got to this

Some 200 journalists have asked to accompany Obama on the costly trip, which will include stops in Iraq and Afghanistan, but the campaign will be able to accommodate only one-fifth that number. No itinerary has been announced.

post #28 was a LIE..And when I pointed out the fact that you had LIED, your response was to neg rep me. fact.

LIAR AND SPINELESS PUSSY. fact

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:16 PM
post #28 was a LIE..And when I pointed out the fact that you had LIED, your response was to neg rep me. fact.

LIAR AND SPINELESS PUSSY. fact

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/OJO/OJO135/crying-baby_~pe0034006.jpg

Are you ever going to answer Abby's question - or are you to busy whining?

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:18 PM
CBS is trying to defend it bias coverage of the messiah

While Hyping Obama's Trip, CBS Notes 'Blistering Critiques' of 'Liberal Media' from 'Conservative Blogosphere'
By Brent Baker (Bio | Archive)
July 18, 2008 - 21:18 ET

Toward the end of the lead story on Friday's CBS Evening News about Barack Obama embarking on a trip to the Middle East and Europe, Jeff Greenfield acknowledged: “This saturation coverage has already led the conservative blogosphere to offer blistering critiques of a liberal media slavishly treating Obama as a pop star.” But, Greenfield assured anchor Katie Couric, who, along with Brian Williams and Charles Gibson, will accompany Obama, “the sheer presence of media in no way guarantees favorable coverage. In some ways, it makes the possibility of a misstep that much more dangerous.” That prompted a worried Couric to wonder: “What do you think is the biggest potential landmine for him?”

When Greenfield advised that Obama “doesn't have to equal McCain” in foreign policy expertise, “he just has to make voters seem like he's okay, he knows what he's talking about,” Couric chirped in: “Especially if he draws big crowds, right? That might help him as well.” Greenfield insisted: “I think the sight of an American politician being cheered in Europe at this stage would probably be welcomed by most Americans.” Couric had cheerily led her newscast:

Good evening, everyone. Barack Obama, the presumptive Democratic nominee for President, is about to begin a major overseas tour designed to bolster his foreign policy and national security resume, and help him be seen as a credible Commander-in-Chief and potential leader of the free world.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2008/07/18/while-hyping-obamas-trip-cbs-notes-blistering-critiques-liberal-media-c

retiredman
07-18-2008, 11:19 PM
You know, for someone who claims that "liar" is about the worst thing that anyone could call you, you sure throw the word around easily. Whazzup with that?

when someone says something that is blatantly untrue, that is a lie.

I dare you to find ONE post of mine where I EVER said anything that was blatantly false.

I'll wait.

and when the right on here ever starts to police their own with the diligence that they police the left, then maybe I won't be such a stickler

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:21 PM

I dare you to find ONE post of mine where I EVER said anything that was blatantly false.

I'll wait.

and when the right on here ever starts to police their own with the diligence that they police the left, then maybe I won't be such a stickler

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/IMR/IMR308/boy-crying_~IE135-035.jpg

retiredman
07-18-2008, 11:21 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/OJO/OJO135/crying-baby_~pe0034006.jpg

Are you ever going to answer Abby's question - or are you to busy whining?

you're the liar and the neg repping pussy....not me.

when you get caught in a lie, be a big boy and own up to it...don't neg rep the member who pointed it out:laugh2:

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:23 PM
you're the liar and the neg repping pussy....not me.

when you get caught in a lie, be a big boy and own up to it...don't neg rep the member who pointed it out:laugh2:

This is how you deflect from the topic. Keep whining about an error that I corrected and ignore the topic

The liberal media bias

Keep showing of your #1 debate "skill"

retiredman
07-18-2008, 11:28 PM
This is how you deflect from the topic. Keep whining about an error that I corrected and ignore the topic

The liberal media bias

Keep showing of your #1 debate "skill"

you "corrected your error", but not until after I had pointed it out,and not until after you had neg repped me for doing so.

LIAR and PUSSY

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:32 PM
you "corrected your error", but not until after I had pointed it out,and not until after you had neg repped me for doing so.

LIAR and PUSSY

I made my correction at 11:51 and neged you at 11:55 after you kept whining about it

Deal with it

Yurt
07-18-2008, 11:33 PM

I'll wait.

i did, you are in denial. sad.

retiredman
07-18-2008, 11:35 PM
I made my correction at 11:51 and neged you at 11:55 after you kept whining about it

Deal with it

why would you neg rep someone for pointing out the FACT that you lied?

retiredman
07-18-2008, 11:37 PM
i did, you are in denial. sad.

are you talking about that thing where you said something snotty about me and referenced my dad in the insult?

get over it little boy...you are way to fucking obsessive and creepy for your own good.

Abbey Marie
07-19-2008, 09:36 AM

I'll wait.

You once again damage your credibility. If you don't want to be called a liar, you don't call others a liar. That's my point, and it's really not that complicated.

Don't bother with your usual "I'll wait" deflection. Unlike others, I'm not biting. If you don't care that what you are doing appears hypocritical, that's your prerogative.

Finally, if you feel I or any mods are biased, that's also your prerogative.

retiredman
07-19-2008, 12:04 PM
You once again damage your credibility. If you don't want to be called a liar, you don't call others a liar. That's my point, and it's really not that complicated.

Don't bother with your usual "I'll wait" deflection. Unlike others, I'm not biting. If you don't care that what you are doing appears hypocritical, that's your prerogative.

Finally, if you feel I or any mods are biased, that's also your prerogative.

catch me lying and I will deserve your calling me a liar. The point is: I don't lie. I work extremely hard to make sure that I speak truth as I know it. RSR IS Lying and I caught him at it and called him on it. No hypocrisy whatsoever.

and the policing I was referring to had to do with individual board members calling him on his bullshit.... not necessarily a moderator function...just sort of a community function which never happens because no righties are ever critical of other righties. That's just the way this board works.

Yurt
07-19-2008, 02:04 PM
catch me lying and I will deserve your calling me a liar. The point is: I don't lie. I work extremely hard to make sure that I speak truth as I know it. RSR IS Lying and I caught him at it and called him on it. No hypocrisy whatsoever.

and the policing I was referring to had to do with individual board members calling him on his bullshit.... not necessarily a moderator function...just sort of a community function which never happens because no righties are ever critical of other righties. That's just the way this board works.

i know you consider me a "right", so thats a lie. i have been critical with RSR and others. now will you admit you lied.

retiredman
07-19-2008, 03:53 PM
i know you consider me a "right", so thats a lie. i have been critical with RSR and others. now will you admit you lied.lied about what?

and I really don't consider you a "rightie" as much as a consider you an independent Obama hating twit

REDWHITEBLUE2
07-19-2008, 10:44 PM
Maybe MFM traced his family tree, and found out he was in the fruit section So it really is WomanfromMaine