PDA

View Full Version : DOJ Official: I AM SHOCKED AND BAFFELED?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues
03-09-2007, 01:44 AM
It’s getting deeper. Drowning is not an option!!!!!!!!

One of the more damning pieces of testimony yesterday came from Bud Cummins, who received a call from a Justice Department official on February 20th wtih a clear message: if the fired proscutors continued speaking out, then the department would be forced to hit back and dish dirt on them.

Now that official, Michael Elston, the chief of staff to Deputy Attorney General Paul McNulty, has sent a letter to Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) to give his side of the story. In it, Elston claims that he's "shocked and baffled" at Cummins' interpretation of the call: "I do not understand how anything that I said to him in our last conversation in mid-February could be construed as a threat of any kind."

More: http://www.tpmmuckraker.com/archives/002698.php

Justice may be served YET!!!!!!!!!!!

03-09-2007, 02:28 AM
Psycho... Shouldn't you stop to consider the fact that if the DoJ has dirt on them that they likely had a pretty darn good reason to fire them?

Psychoblues
03-09-2007, 02:37 AM
Certainly, avatar4321. I'm so very anxious to hear all the dirty little details, aren't you? Remember, my friend, I worked for the US government for 27 years and did some pretty exciting things while I did. I know a lot of stuff too. I'm now anxious to see how the lies will spread to cover all this up.

Psycho... Shouldn't you stop to consider the fact that if the DoJ has dirt on them that they likely had a pretty darn good reason to fire them?

Hell, buddy, I'm gettting to be an old man. This stuff is about all I have now for genuine heart-thumpin' excitement.

Can you dig it?