PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi: Bush a 'total failure'

red states rule
07-18-2008, 07:02 AM
The bug-eyed hippy is at it again

Could her gibberish be as result of Bush lifting the executive ban on oil drilling, thereby putting the pressure squarely on her shoulders to get off her duff and actually promote legislation to start drilling? Afterall, wasn't it Pelosi who had the "plan" to bring oil prices down?

And what have Dems accomplished in the 2 years they had had Congress?

Besides caving to pres Bush on several issues - I cant think of any :laugh2:

Pelosi: Bush a 'total failure'

WASHINGTON, July 17 (UPI) -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Thursday told CNN U.S. President George W. Bush is "a total failure" who is in no position to criticize Congress.

The California Democrat said Congress' low approval rating is a consequence of its inability to end the Iraq War and said she also disapproves of Congress' performance on the war.

Two days after Bush criticized Congress for lack of action, Pelosi told CNN the president needed "something to talk about because he has no ideas."

"God bless him, bless his heart, president of the United States -- a total failure, losing all credibility with the American people on the economy, on the war, on energy, you name the subject," she said.

Asked about a Gallup poll indicating public approval of Congress at 14 percent, its lowest level since the organization began polling the question 30 years ago, Pelosi said the public was expressing disapproval on the Iraq war.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/07/17/Pelosi_Bush_a_total_failure/UPI-31461216342371/

red states rule
07-18-2008, 08:26 AM
BTW, I do not think AQ in Iraq and around the world would not call Pres Bush a failure - they are on the run

No thanks to San Fran Nan and the Dems

I wonder If Ms Pelosi got the bigger jet she was demanding as soon as took over as Speaker?

GW in Ohio
07-18-2008, 09:16 AM
BTW, I do not think AQ in Iraq and around the world would not call Pres Bush a failure - they are on the run

No thanks to San Fran Nan and the Dems

I wonder If Ms Pelosi got the bigger jet she was demanding as soon as took over as Speaker?

I have this feeling that Al Qaeda might be playing Bush like a violin. By making Iraq a battleground and forcing Bush to keep deploying American forces there, they are reinforcing the conviction in the Muslim world that the US is an imperialist aggressor intent on recreating the Crusades.

Numbers mean nothing to Muslim extremists. They have large numbers of willing assholes who think it's a privilege to blow themselves up in a jihad.

GW in Ohio
07-18-2008, 09:18 AM
The bug-eyed hippy is at it again

Could her gibberish be as result of Bush lifting the executive ban on oil drilling, thereby putting the pressure squarely on her shoulders to get off her duff and actually promote legislation to start drilling? Afterall, wasn't it Pelosi who had the "plan" to bring oil prices down?

And what have Dems accomplished in the 2 years they had had Congress?

Besides caving to pres Bush on several issues - I cant think of any :laugh2:

Pelosi: Bush a 'total failure'

WASHINGTON, July 17 (UPI) -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Thursday told CNN U.S. President George W. Bush is "a total failure" who is in no position to criticize Congress.

The California Democrat said Congress' low approval rating is a consequence of its inability to end the Iraq War and said she also disapproves of Congress' performance on the war.

Two days after Bush criticized Congress for lack of action, Pelosi told CNN the president needed "something to talk about because he has no ideas."

"God bless him, bless his heart, president of the United States -- a total failure, losing all credibility with the American people on the economy, on the war, on energy, you name the subject," she said.

Asked about a Gallup poll indicating public approval of Congress at 14 percent, its lowest level since the organization began polling the question 30 years ago, Pelosi said the public was expressing disapproval on the Iraq war.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/07/17/Pelosi_Bush_a_total_failure/UPI-31461216342371/

A lot of Americans seem to agree with Pelosi that Bush is a total failure. We'll see when the Congressional elections take place in November. In the meantime, it seems that every off-year Congressional election that takes place in a traditionally Republican district is being won by the Democrats.

That's something to think about, isn't it?

red states rule
07-18-2008, 09:18 AM
I have this feeling that Al Qaeda might be playing Bush like a violin. By making Iraq a battleground and forcing Bush to keep deploying American forces there, they are reinforcing the conviction in the Muslim world that the US is an imperialist aggressor intent on recreating the Crusades.

Numbers mean nothing to Muslim extremists. They have large numbers of willing assholes who think it's a privilege to blow themselves up in a jihad.

By keeping US troops in Iraq - the body count of terrorists are increasing, They are on the run. They have been defeated

If terrorists do not mind blowing themselves up - and our troops do not mind blowing them up; we have the basis of of a fine relationship

Problem is, Dems invested their polictical future in the US losing in Iraq. They are on the losing end of the deal

red states rule
07-18-2008, 09:20 AM
A lot of Americans seem to agree with Pelosi that Bush is a total failure. We'll see when the Congressional elections take place in November. In the meantime, it seems that every off-year Congressional election that takes place in a traditionally Republican district is being won by the Democrats.

That's something to think about, isn't it?

So what promises the Dems made in 2006 have they kept? What have they accomplished? The Dem Congress and Pelosi have lower approval numbers then Pres Bush

Right now Dems are leaidng in the polls, but those numbers are starting to drop slightly

With about 110 days to go, Dems have plenty of time to blow it

stephanie
07-18-2008, 09:24 AM
This is pretty damn hilarious coming from BOTOX PELOSI, whose leadership of a Congress that has NEVER had a disapproval rating in the single didgets.............EVER....what a dumb broad...
I wonder how she closes her eyelids at night to sleep...:coffee:

red states rule
07-18-2008, 09:28 AM
This is pretty damn hilarious coming from BOTOX PELOSI, whose leadership of a Congress that has NEVER had a disapproval rating in the single didgets.............EVER....what a dumb broad...
I wonder how she closes her eyelids at night to sleep...:coffee:

It is dark enough in the bat cave I guess :laugh2:

stephanie
07-18-2008, 09:32 AM
It is dark enough in the bat cave I guess :laugh2:

Pelosi is an embarrassment to women..

red states rule
07-18-2008, 09:37 AM
Pelosi is an embarrassment to women..

Pelosi is an embarrassment to the human race

namvet
07-18-2008, 10:17 AM
why does pelosi have the liberal war protester at her home and office front doors???? anyone????

red states rule
07-18-2008, 10:19 AM
why does pelosi have the liberal war protester at her home and office front doors???? anyone????

Because Dems knew when they rpomised to end the war, they knew they were lying

Dems continue to lie to their voters, and the dumbasses keep voting for them

http://www.wikio.com/video/240277

namvet
07-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Because Dems knew when they rpomised to end the war, they knew they were lying

Dems continue to lie to their voters, and the dumbasses keep voting for them

http://www.wikio.com/video/240277

the protesters at Pelosi's front door proves one thing ive always known about liberals. they do not vote for the dems they vote against the GOP. they don't give a rats ass who's running. and when the dems don't measure up they tee off on them to. the dems just happen to fit their agenda. but they DO eat their own.

Pelosi regrets what she hasn't done. nothing !!!!
video (video)

yes we lied and people died

http://bp1.blogger.com/_wFr5PPBBpLU/Rw24ysPsiHI/AAAAAAAAB9s/dGhOB9UEKzA/s1600/pelosi.jpg

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:09 AM
the protesters at Pelosi's front door proves one thing ive always known about liberals. they do not vote for the dems they vote against the GOP. they don't give a rats ass who's running. and when the dems don't measure up they tee off on them to. the dems just happen to fit their agenda. but they DO eat their own.

Pelosi regrets what she hasn't done. nothing !!!!
video (video)

yes we lied and people died

http://bp1.blogger.com/_wFr5PPBBpLU/Rw24ysPsiHI/AAAAAAAAB9s/dGhOB9UEKzA/s1600/pelosi.jpg

I rememeber San Fran nan constantly demanding Pres Bush admit his mistakes - but she can't think of any of her own

This lame moonbat has done nothing except waste 2 years, and increase the pork and overall spending

Kathianne
07-18-2008, 11:10 AM

Here you go, Code Pink and Camp Pelosi:

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2007/10/speaker-pelosi-sours-on-code-pink.html

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:14 AM

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2007/10/speaker-pelosi-sours-on-code-pink.html

Those pictures are more reasons why parents shoud not let their kids grow up the liberals

namvet
07-18-2008, 11:15 AM

yes I was going to post this. but I figured someone else would anyway. she went out and tried to get them to leave....................:laugh2:

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:16 AM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/g/c/1/pelosi_bella_pelosi.jpg

namvet
07-18-2008, 11:16 AM
Those pictures are more reasons why parents shoud not let their kids grow up the liberals

and that's what worries me. kids are monkey see monkey do...........

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:19 AM
and that's what worries me. kids are monkey see monkey do...........

That is where parents come into play. Raising kids as libs could be considered child abuse

namvet
07-18-2008, 11:23 AM

why does this photo remind me of a hippe sit in????..................:laugh2:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_L6pDyjqqsvY/RwzvA99Z92I/AAAAAAAAIGo/EOnb8U4tEig/s1600/pelosi%2Boffice2.JPG

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:26 AM
Best opic of San Fran Nan I have ever seen

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/w/R/limousine_liberal.jpg

CooterBrown44
07-18-2008, 11:34 AM
One of the things that I said following the 2006 election was that the Democrats couldn't afford to act like Democrats if they wanted to make any real headway.

Soooooo.......we get the same ole committee chairmen in the Congress, with a Pet Rock leading the Senate and the poster girl for The Peter Principle in the House.

I'm not defending Bush, but that remark was classless. I can call Bush all of the names that I want among friends and on a bulletin board, but if I met him, it would be "Pleased to meet you, Mr. President."

namvet
07-18-2008, 11:34 AM
Best opic of San Fran Nan I have ever seen

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/w/R/limousine_liberal.jpg

she don't need a halloween mask with that fugly ugly face !!!!

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:36 AM
One of the things that I said following the 2006 election was that the Democrats couldn't afford to act like Democrats if they wanted to make any real headway.

Soooooo.......we get the same ole committee chairmen in the Congress, with a Pet Rock leading the Senate and the poster girl for The Peter Principle in the House.

I'm not defending Bush, but that remark was classless. I can call Bush all of the names that I want among friends and on a bulletin board, but if I met him, it would be "Pleased to meet you, Mr. President."

Liberals always overplay their hand when they have the power. They have delivered on very few of their campaign promises made in 2006 - yet most libs ignore the fact and stay in attack mode

namvet
07-18-2008, 11:38 AM

the shit pies are flying and the dems are ducking.

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:39 AM
the shit pies are flying and the dems are ducking.

Some polls show over 50% want drilling and an increase of domestic energy production

When will San Fran Nan and the Dems flip flop on their oppostion to drilling, and actually accomplish something?

namvet
07-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Some polls show over 50% want drilling and an increase of domestic energy production

When will San Fran Nan and the Dems flip flop on their oppostion to drilling, and actually accomplish something?

if the supply of shit pies increases and they fail to duck yes..........:laugh2:

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:43 AM
if the supply of shit pies increases and they fail to duck yes..........:laugh2:

The Dems lead in the Congressional ballot is shrinking. Rest assured, if the Dems see their power slipping, they wil toss the enviro wackos under the bus

Lets see how that plays with the moonbat left

namvet
07-18-2008, 11:49 AM
The Dems lead in the Congressional ballot is shrinking. Rest assured, if the Dems see their power slipping, they wil toss the enviro wackos under the bus

Lets see how that plays with the moonbat left

I don't see how they can avoid this oil issue any longer. its no longer voters but citizens in general. if they don't come across this could be political suicide for them. and only the 9% idiots are supporting them.....the war is not an issue now. its back on page 2 or 3.

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:51 AM
I don't see how they can avoid this oil issue any longer. its no longer voters but citizens in general. if they don't come across this could be political suicide for them. and only the 9% idiots are supporting them.....the war i snot an issue now. its back on page 2 or 3.

Look how long the moonbats were against the war, even though our troops were winning

To be a liberal, you must have the ability to block out the truth, and ignore facts,

Nukeman
07-18-2008, 11:53 AM

But wait aren't we always told by the progresive liberals on this board that the jihadies are just a small fringe element of Islam. that they are only a very small number of Islamist???

You guys can't have it both ways, so which is it? Is it a Large number of willing assholes or is it a small number of extremeist.......??:poke:

GW in Ohio
07-18-2008, 02:18 PM
But wait aren't we always told by the progresive liberals on this board that the jihadies are just a small fringe element of Islam. that they are only a very small number of Islamist???

You guys can't have it both ways, so which is it? Is it a Large number of willing assholes or is it a small number of extremeist.......??:poke:

Large numbers of willing assholes who've been radicalized by Bush's ham-handed invasion of Iraq.

Little-Acorn
07-18-2008, 02:41 PM
Pelosi has been unable to advance even a little of the Democrat agenda in the House. She is probably the most ineffective Speaker in House history.

It's not surprising she's lashing out, trying to pretend that someone else is the "total failure".

stephanie
07-18-2008, 03:51 PM
I'd like to see her face crack off..Her mind has already done it. DUMB

Yurt
07-18-2008, 04:24 PM
it never ceases to amaze me the lack of personal responsibility from the majority of the left. april15, when questioned about dem failures, immediately blames bush and his veto power. hillary "the rod" ham clinton, when asked why she could not fulfill her promises to voters about jobs, immediatly blamed bush and said she made that promises thinking Al "the I'll save ya" Gore would be president.

i guess these people don't have a grasp of our government and that our government has 3 branches. it is really an unfortunate mindset. for example, look at the reaction to major disasters, Chocolate City compared the ravages accross the midwest in the recent floods. the more conservative midwest didn't take time to point fingers, they got busy and made it happen, unlike the chocolate city.

April15
07-18-2008, 06:24 PM
When I saw her on the news, say what I was saying for years I was so happy!

Yurt
07-18-2008, 06:29 PM
When I saw her on the news, say what I was saying for years I was so happy!

why are you so happy? did you see the post before yours?

stephanie
07-18-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm always happy when I see her on the news..She always makes herself out to be a horses ASS.

I just burst out laughing.:lmao:

-Cp
07-18-2008, 06:59 PM
The Video:

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/133573.html

namvet
07-18-2008, 07:20 PM
The Video:

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/133573.html

see what happens when bitches OD on midol ?????

red states rule
07-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Pelosi has been unable to advance even a little of the Democrat agenda in the House. She is probably the most ineffective Speaker in House history.

It's not surprising she's lashing out, trying to pretend that someone else is the "total failure".

It speaks volume when Congress has a lower ratings than the president whom liberals labeled lameduck

San Fran Nan is trying to shift her own failures. Simple as that

emmett
07-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Who is Nancy Pelosi?

red states rule
07-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Who is Nancy Pelosi?

Queen of the Senate

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/f/c/1/pelosi_queen_nancy.jpg

retiredman
07-18-2008, 10:45 PM
Queen of the Senate

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/f/c/1/pelosi_queen_nancy.jpg

you need a civics lesson. She is not IN the senate.

moron.

red states rule
07-18-2008, 10:48 PM
you need a civics lesson. She is not IN the senate.

moron.

She thinks she is CIC by going on her own trips to see foreign leaders, so why not Queen of the Senate?

retiredman
07-18-2008, 10:50 PM
She thinks she is CIC by going on her own trips to see foreign leaders, so why not Queen of the Senate?

because she is speaker of the house.... you don't understand the bicameral nature of our legislature, obviously.

I'll give you some extra time to look up bicameral....

red states rule
07-18-2008, 10:53 PM
because she is speaker of the house.... you don't understand the bicameral nature of our legislature, obviously.

I'll give you some extra time to look up bicameral....

Being they typical arogrant liberal (like you) she has tried to assume the duties of CIC.

During her 2 years, she has accomplished very little, and is now trying to shift the blame - like a typical liberal

retiredman
07-18-2008, 10:54 PM
Being they typical arogrant liberal (like you) she has tried to assume the duties of CIC.

During her 2 years, she has accomplished very little, and is now trying to shift the blame - like a typical liberal

she is not in the senate. admit you fucked up.