PDA

View Full Version : George W. Bush...Appeaser, Surrender Monkey

bullypulpit
07-18-2008, 11:23 AM
<blockquote>The United States and Iraq have agreed to seek "a general time horizon" for further withdrawals of American troops from the war.

The White House says President Bush and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki said the timing of troop reductions should be part of a broader security agreement being negotiated between Washington and Baghdad. It described troop withdrawals as one of several "aspirational goals." - AP</blockquote>

<blockquote>The US plans to establish a diplomatic presence in Tehran for the first time in 30 years as part of a remarkable turnaround in policy by President George Bush. - The Guardian</blockquote>

Gosh...just a couple of months ago, Bush stood before the Knesset and said talking with Iran was no different from Neville Chamberlain, and other European leaders appeasing Hitler before the outbreak of WW II.

For years, Bush has stood opposed to ANY time table for the withdrawal of troops from Iraq. But now, he's all for it, and sending additional troops to Afghanistan to boot. Next thing you know, he'll be calling for universal health care.

George W. Bush... An appeaser and a white-flag waving, cheese-eating surrender monkey. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

07-18-2008, 11:28 AM
bully, you really arent this dumb are you?

The President has said that we stay in Iraq until the Iraqis are ready to protect themselves. Now that the Iraqis said they are ready, its more than appropriate to start the witdrawl. The President isnt appeasing anyone. He won. But then you cant admit that. Because then you'd be wrong.

I find it down right dishonest that when the President follows His plan from the beginning you are attempting to act as if he has caved when he is doing exactly what he said he would do. It's just nonsense and you know it.

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:32 AM

The President has said that we stay in Iraq until the Iraqis are ready to protect themselves. Now that the Iraqis said they are ready, its more than appropriate to start the witdrawl. The President isnt appeasing anyone. He won. But then you cant admit that. Because then you'd be wrong.

I find it down right dishonest that when the President follows His plan from the beginning you are attempting to act as if he has caved when he is doing exactly what he said he would do. It's just nonsense and you know it.

BP is not dumb, just repeating the DNC talking points. Since the US has WON in Iraq, after years of idiots like BP saying the US was LOSING - he has to try and spin the victory

Libs like BP will never admit Pres Bush was right about the surge, so they toss out bullshit like this, and try to smear the troops and the US to distract form the huge win our troops have pulled off

bullypulpit
07-18-2008, 11:47 AM

<center><a href=http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080716/wl_afp/uspoliticsbushiraqmilitary> Bush rejects 'artificial' timetable for Iraq pullout</a></center>

<center><a href=http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/2006/11/30/iraq/>Baker group to recommend "pullback"; Bush rejects timetables</a></blockquote>

<center><a href=http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/nov/20/usa.iraq>Bush rejects timetable on Iraq pullout</a></center>

I find it down right dishonest that when anyone outside the administration made the same proposals, they were dismissed by Bush and his dogsbodies as quislings and traitors.

red states rule
07-18-2008, 11:50 AM
<center><a href=http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080716/wl_afp/uspoliticsbushiraqmilitary> Bush rejects 'artificial' timetable for Iraq pullout</a></center>

<center><a href=http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/2006/11/30/iraq/>Baker group to recommend "pullback"; Bush rejects timetables</a></blockquote>

<center><a href=http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/nov/20/usa.iraq>Bush rejects timetable on Iraq pullout</a></center>

I find it down right dishonest that when anyone outside the administration made the same proposals, they were dismissed by Bush and his dogsbodies as quislings and traitors.

That was a long time ago, before the the government of Iraq was ready to stand on their own feet

You are waht we call a sore loser BP. Pres Bush beat your ass on the issue of the war, proved you to be liars when you screamed the US was losing, and you can't admit the fact you guys were on the wrong side of the issue

bullypulpit
07-18-2008, 11:51 AM
BP is not dumb, just repeating the DNC talking points. Since the US has WON in Iraq, after years of idiots like BP saying the US was LOSING - he has to try and spin the victory

Libs like BP will never admit Pres Bush was right about the surge, so they toss out bullshit like this, and try to smear the troops and the US to distract form the huge win our troops have pulled off

Would you care to provide a link to ANY instance, where I tried to "smear the troops"?

And please give specific examples, with links, supporting you contention that we have 'won' in Iraq.

stephanie
07-18-2008, 12:21 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if someone we know whose initials are BP, is skitsooooo???

Good grief, their damned if they don't, and damned if they do..

:smoke::tinfoil::uhoh:

hjmick
07-18-2008, 12:50 PM
If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: "President Can't Swim." - Lyndon B. Johnson

red states rule
07-18-2008, 08:41 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if someone we know whose initials are BP, is skitsooooo???

http://www.liberal-wackos.com/phpBB2/templates/BlackSoul/images/logo_phpBB.gif

bullypulpit
07-19-2008, 08:22 AM

No dearie...Just pointing out the hypocrisy of Bush and his slavish supporters. As we have seen in the past, Democrats who proposed similar actions were labeled cheese-eating surrender monkeys by the administration and its supporters.

That it took this long for the administration to form a semi-coherent response to Al-Maliki's demand for a timetable shows just how unprepared they were for such an eventuality. And, of course, this shoots Bush's attempts to ensure a troop presence in Iraq after the UN mandate expires right in the ass. Never mind that a timetable completely undermines the entire Bush administration strategy for the region.

But wait, it's not really a 'timetable'...it's a 'general time horizon'. Of course, one can always walk towards the horizon but never reach it.

Now, what about that diplomatic mission to Iran? That's awfully appeasementy looking to me. Gosh...Bush is just like those European leaders who were appeasing Hitler in the run up to WW II. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

diuretic
07-19-2008, 08:33 AM
I tried to add to that. Couldn't. Sums it up well. I am prohibited from formally approving the post. It seems I have to spread the love around somewhat. I'll do my best :laugh2:

stephanie
07-19-2008, 08:44 AM
No dearie...Just pointing out the hypocrisy of Bush and his slavish supporters. As we have seen in the past, Democrats who proposed similar actions were labeled cheese-eating surrender monkeys by the administration and its supporters.

That it took this long for the administration to form a semi-coherent response to Al-Maliki's demand for a timetable shows just how unprepared they were for such an eventuality. And, of course, this shoots Bush's attempts to ensure a troop presence in Iraq after the UN mandate expires right in the ass. Never mind that a timetable completely undermines the entire Bush administration strategy for the region.

But wait, it's not really a 'timetable'...it's a 'general time horizon'. Of course, one can always walk towards the horizon but never reach it.

Now, what about that diplomatic mission to Iran? That's awfully appeasementy looking to me. Gosh...Bush is just like those European leaders who were appeasing Hitler in the run up to WW II. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Poor dearie.....I'd guess the reason for this, is President Bush was listening to his Commanders, who knew what the situation was there..Pretty amazing that a CIC would do that, huh.

Guess ya gotta find something else to bitch about..:poke:

namvet
07-19-2008, 08:55 AM
<blockquote>The United States and Iraq have agreed to seek "a general time horizon" for further withdrawals of American troops from the war.

The White House says President Bush and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki said the timing of troop reductions should be part of a broader security agreement being negotiated between Washington and Baghdad. It described troop withdrawals as one of several "aspirational goals." - AP</blockquote>

<blockquote>The US plans to establish a diplomatic presence in Tehran for the first time in 30 years as part of a remarkable turnaround in policy by President George Bush. - The Guardian</blockquote>

Gosh...just a couple of months ago, Bush stood before the Knesset and said talking with Iran was no different from Neville Chamberlain, and other European leaders appeasing Hitler before the outbreak of WW II.

For years, Bush has stood opposed to ANY time table for the withdrawal of troops from Iraq. But now, he's all for it, and sending additional troops to Afghanistan to boot. Next thing you know, he'll be calling for universal health care.

George W. Bush... An appeaser and a white-flag waving, cheese-eating surrender monkey. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

bullypulpit's father genetically linked to the Osama gene

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/H/R/french_surrendermonkey.jpg

diuretic
07-19-2008, 09:34 AM
Planet of the Japes.

bullypulpit
07-19-2008, 09:35 AM
Poor dearie.....I'd guess the reason for this, is President Bush was listening to his Commanders, who knew what the situation was there..Pretty amazing that a CIC would do that, huh.

Guess ya gotta find something else to bitch about..:poke:

And your support for this assertion is...? Links please. :coffee:

stephanie
07-19-2008, 10:10 AM
And your support for this assertion is...? Links please. :coffee:

COMMON SENSE, DEAR.

I know you have some too..:cheers2:

emmett
07-19-2008, 12:01 PM
All I have to say, without any spin, no bullshit, no blaming, no rhetoric is......................Thank God, let's come home!

bullypulpit
07-19-2008, 01:15 PM
All I have to say, without any spin, no bullshit, no blaming, no rhetoric is......................Thank God, let's come home!

Amen!

bullypulpit
07-19-2008, 01:17 PM
COMMON SENSE, DEAR.

I know you have some too..:cheers2:

How about a link to a reputable, independent source. Common sense told us that anti-miscegenation laws were alright too.

bullypulpit
07-19-2008, 01:18 PM
Planet of the Japes.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: