PDA

View Full Version : Obama meets the General

emmett
07-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Obama: Good Morning General. It's nice to meet you! I just want to say first
General Petraeus: LOUDLY clears his throat to interupt, Obama shuts up...startled.
Obama: Like I was......
Gen: (holds up his hand) Just a minute son.
Obama freezes.
Gen: OK. Now, How can I help you Senator?
BO: Well............I.........well....I've come to get a report on how things are going here so when I am president I can make a more qualified decision about rather we should stay or not.
Gen: (chuckles) ...............then just starts laughing.
BO: Excuse me Gener.. (Gen interrupts)
Gen: Your here because John McCain told you to come here you fuck.
BO: Ah.....Ah...Ah...............no really.......I'm here....
Gen: You're here because I said you could come here .....boy!
BO: Don't call me boy General! I'm small but I'm tough!
Gen: Sit down and shut the fuck up, let me explain something to you.
BO: Now you list......(Gen interupts)
Gen: SIT THE FUCK DOWN!
BO: Yes Sir!
Gen: I am fighting a war here. I'm also winning. I intend to win! Now, you go back and tell your supporters that you have a change of heart. You tell them to stop disrespecting our soldiers.....and you might try that yourself. cause if you don't, I'm gonna kick your fucking ass.....you got that?
BO: Ah...Well......
Gen: Shut up and listen! (BO is silent) You came over here because you shot that mouth off about you were gonna put an end to this war before you even saw what was going on. John MCain insults you a little and here you are. Now you listen and you listen good. I don't want to be here, the soldiers don't want to be here and the American people seemingly do not want to be here, so you know how to make everyone happy in that instance? Well...do ya. Do ya punk?
BO: Ahhhhhh, clears throat quietly.......Ah... How sir?
Gen: YOU FUCKING WIN! Now you get your ass on that fucking plane, you get the hell out of here so you are not distracting my soldiers and compromising their safety, collect up your little commy press core and you go back and tell the damn truth.
BO: Yes but General, I haven't been given a report...........(Gen interupts)
Gen: What did I tell you boy?
BO: Yes Sir!
Gen: Now git! I'm busy!

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 02:16 AM
I smell a general about to lose his commission and be politely asked to spend more time with his family!!!!!!!!!!!

Kewl!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?