PDA

View Full Version : No free ride for Europe, says top Barack Obama aide

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 03:25 AM
Holy shit, the American negro is already pissin' off the Yourapeons!!!!!!!!!!!

"In an interview with The Daily Telegraph on the eve of Mr Obama's week-long trip to Afghanistan, the Middle East and Europe, Susan Rice emphasised that the election of Mr Obama would mark a decision by Americans to "turn the page" on President George W Bush.

"It would signal a return to the more pragmatic and bi-partisan traditions of American foreign policy, which have been lost to ideology in the Bush years," she said. "He will not proceed through an ideological frame and seek to impose that frame on every challenge.
"There is some truth to the notion that some of the animus at the popular level towards the Bush administration may have made it easier for some of our European partners to avoid taking steps that we may want them to take and that perhaps they ought to take," she said.
"That has, in some respects, perhaps on some issues, given them an easy out. Barack Obama will lead from a position of strength and seek progress, and he will want to work with Europe in very strong partnership.

"It means we in the United States will have to do our part; but Europe will have to do its part too. There can be no free riders if this is going to be an effective partnership."
The Obama campaign has highlighted Afghanistan as a prime example, arguing that Europe should send more troops there and lift restrictions on how they can be used..................."

Much more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/2307785/No-free-ride-for-Europe%2C-says-top-Barack-Obama-aide.html

Or maybe he's exercizing competent diplomacy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!

Holy shit, will you be afraid with me or do you intend to die alone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sitarro
07-19-2008, 03:28 AM
Holy shit, the American negro is already pissin' off the Yourapeons!!!!!!!!!!!

"In an interview with The Daily Telegraph on the eve of Mr Obama's week-long trip to Afghanistan, the Middle East and Europe, Susan Rice emphasised that the election of Mr Obama would mark a decision by Americans to "turn the page" on President George W Bush.

"It would signal a return to the more pragmatic and bi-partisan traditions of American foreign policy, which have been lost to ideology in the Bush years," she said. "He will not proceed through an ideological frame and seek to impose that frame on every challenge.
"There is some truth to the notion that some of the animus at the popular level towards the Bush administration may have made it easier for some of our European partners to avoid taking steps that we may want them to take and that perhaps they ought to take," she said.
"That has, in some respects, perhaps on some issues, given them an easy out. Barack Obama will lead from a position of strength and seek progress, and he will want to work with Europe in very strong partnership.

"It means we in the United States will have to do our part; but Europe will have to do its part too. There can be no free riders if this is going to be an effective partnership."
The Obama campaign has highlighted Afghanistan as a prime example, arguing that Europe should send more troops there and lift restrictions on how they can be used..................."

Much more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/2307785/No-free-ride-for-Europe%2C-says-top-Barack-Obama-aide.html

Or maybe he's exercizing competent diplomacy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!

Holy shit, will you be afraid with me or do you intend to die alone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yea, sure, he's already got his pants pulled down to his ankles in anticipation of getting acquainted with the euro trash.

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 03:54 AM
Zoooooooom!!!!!!!!! Right over your head, zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you cried when your mother changed your shitty diaper, didn't you? You were enjoying the warmth, weren't you?

Sitarro
07-19-2008, 03:59 AM
Zoooooooom!!!!!!!!! Right over your head, zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you cried when your mother changed your shitty diaper, didn't you? You were enjoying the warmth, weren't you?

At least my Mother changed mine, you were obviously left to play with and consume your own waste, explains a lot.

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 04:05 AM
My Mama loved me, zero. I'm genuinely sorry for your circumstanses.

At least my Mother changed mine, you were obviously left to play with and consume your own waste, explains a lot.

My Mama also taught me not to eat the shit that you have obviously been eating all your life. Seriously, zero. You need to improve your diet, can't you dig it?

Psychoblues
07-19-2008, 04:54 AM
For all you trigger happy mods, please be cognizant that I have made no disparaging remarks as to the mother of zero, Sitarro. He certainly made an unwise remark towards my mother. But, I am certain you will decipher it for what it is worth.

My remarks were intended exactly towards the poster and no one else, dig it?

stephanie
07-19-2008, 08:48 AM
Pretty funny seeing the little boy trying to play all tough and stuff..

Their probably over there right now, laughing their asses off.:laugh2:

diuretic
07-19-2008, 09:37 AM
This ALWAYS happens when the Dems are in charge. America first. WTF happened to free trade? I know it's going to be crap for the rest of us if Obama gets elected. :(

Abbey Marie
07-19-2008, 10:10 AM
For all you trigger happy mods, please be cognizant that I have made no disparaging remarks as to the mother of zero, Sitarro. He certainly made an unwise remark towards my mother. But, I am certain you will decipher it for what it is worth.

My remarks were intended exactly towards the poster and no one else, dig it?

No problem, PB.

07-19-2008, 11:37 AM
I dont like Obama's foreign policy at all. the more i hear, the more i think he is bad news.