PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Train McCain and Rightwing Talking Points

Joe Steel
07-21-2008, 08:01 AM
The latest wingnut talking point, at least the one the local hate-radio shills are pimping, is "Crazy Train" McCain's mastery of the "town hall" format of political speech-making.

Really? How much skill does it take to deliver rightwing talking points?

Confused as he is, Crazy Train should be able to remember a few simple phrases and be able to deliver them when his handlers give him the nod.

stephanie
07-21-2008, 08:17 AM
The latest wingnut talking point, at least the one the local hate-radio shills are pimping, is "Crazy Train" McCain's mastery of the "town hall" format of political speech-making.

Confused as he is, Crazy Train should be able to remember a few simple phrases and be able to deliver them when his handlers give him the nod.

Well, at least he can still remember a few, you boy the Obambam can't get a thought out without a teleprompter or someone telling him what to say in an earpiece...:coffee:

Joe Steel
07-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Well, at least he can still remember a few, you boy the Obambam can't get a thought out without a teleprompter or someone telling him what to say in an earpiece...:coffee:

That doesn't bother you when Bush does it, though, does it?

And, contrary to rightwing talking points, Obama does very well in unscripted events.

stephanie
07-21-2008, 09:37 AM

And, contrary to rightwing talking points, Obama does very well in unscripted events.

S-u-r-e he does..

Don't forget, we have the ad in the making right now..it will show.

The boy wonders fibs, bloopers and down right lies..:cheers2:

07-21-2008, 10:09 AM

yeah. in every one of the 57 states.

As for McCain giving right wing talking points. I wish. The man is too liberal and you know it.

namvet
07-21-2008, 10:13 AM

seems you forgot. your "boy", a US senator claims we have 57 states. Alzheimer's???? no. like you he's just plain fuckin' stupid.

Joe Steel
07-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Do you honestly think Obama doesn't know the number of US states?

If you do, you shouldn't be allowed out by yourself.

07-21-2008, 11:21 AM

Of course not. However, you were stating that he is a great off the cuff guy. I was pointing out an obvious flaw in that thinking.

namvet
07-21-2008, 11:37 AM

does he really??? are you sure???

EpGH02DtIws

Yurt
07-21-2008, 12:03 PM
thats actually a funny video, he wants to be the next CIC, but since his staff would not let him go to hawaii or alaska, despite him wanting to, he did not because his staff told him so.

namvet
07-21-2008, 12:08 PM
thats actually a funny video, he wants to be the next CIC, but since his staff would not let him go to hawaii or alaska, despite him wanting to, he did not because his staff told him so.

1 plus 1 = 57

Joe Steel
07-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Of course not. However, you were stating that he is a great off the cuff guy. I was pointing out an obvious flaw in that thinking.

Have you at least entertained the possibilityhe might have been joking?

Or do you really think Bush was looking for WMD under furniture in the Oval Office?

07-21-2008, 01:37 PM

Or do you really think Bush was looking for WMD under furniture in the Oval Office?

No, of course I havent entertained the possibility that he might have been joking. He wasn't. Watch the video yourself. He isnt joking about 57 states. He just isnt a good off the cuff guy.

Are you honestly telling me you can't tell the difference between an off the cuff campaign speech and the President joking at a comedy dinner?

I refuse to believe that someone is actually that stupid. You have to be playing around with people's heads here.

Kathianne
07-21-2008, 02:00 PM
No, of course I havent entertained the possibility that he might have been joking. He wasn't. Watch the video yourself. He isnt joking about 57 states. He just isnt a good off the cuff guy.

Are you honestly telling me you can't tell the difference between an off the cuff campaign speech and the President joking at a comedy dinner?

I refuse to believe that someone is actually that stupid. You have to be playing around with people's heads here.

From all I've seen, which is a lot, Obama hasn't a sense of humor. His only 'cracks' have been at the expense of the lower educational strata.

red states rule
07-21-2008, 02:02 PM

The messiah thinks he will be President for 10 years now

Obama: I'll Be President For 'The Next 8 to 10 Years'?
By Warner Todd Huston (Bio | Archive)
July 20, 2008 - 20:20 ET

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, the reputed "Constitutional scholar," just today said on CBS's Face the Nation that he went to Iraq to talk to important leader that he expects to be "dealing with over the next eight to 10 years." So, does this "Constitutional scholar" not realize that there is this little thing called the 22nd Amendment that holds a president to only two, four year terms? Um, that would be a grand total of only 8 years, Barack, not 8 to 10. Of course, the big question is, will we see this idiot gaffe race through the MSM as it would if a Republican had said it?

At the very least ABC's Jake Tapper, one of the best political reporters in the biz, sure noticed. Tapper has a blog entry on his "Political Punch" blog all about it with an amusing side note about time travel added in just for fun.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/07/20/obama-ill-be-president-next-8-10-years

Abbey Marie
07-21-2008, 02:06 PM

Sounds like Jesse Jackson already gave him the snippety-snip.

red states rule
07-21-2008, 02:07 PM
Sounds like Jesse Jackson already gave him the snippety-snip.

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/political-pictures-jesse-jackson-neuter-presidential-candidates.jpg

Joe Steel
07-22-2008, 07:04 AM

You can't possibly believe Obama doesn't know the number of US states. Even you aren't that stupid.

Nukeman
07-22-2008, 07:20 AM
You can't possibly believe Obama doesn't know the number of US states. Even you aren't that stupid.

wHY!!!!! your stupid enough to belive EVERYTHING you read or hear about GWB. So you must be just as dumb as everyone you profess to be smarter than....

namvet
07-22-2008, 08:26 AM

I heard he's down to 48 now. better????

07-22-2008, 09:34 AM

Once again, I don't believe Obama doesn't know the number of US States. The man mispoke. Which is exactly my point! Obama is not good with off the cuff statements.

He wasn't joking. He mispoke. You seem to think he was joking. Believe if you want. But anyone who wants to can watch Obama make the statement and see that he wasnt joking.

Regardless, Obama does not speak well off the cuff. Your protests to the contrary are not going to make him suddenly good at it.

Joe Steel
07-23-2008, 06:46 AM
Once again, I don't believe Obama doesn't know the number of US States. The man mispoke. Which is exactly my point! Obama is not good with off the cuff statements.

He wasn't joking. He mispoke. You seem to think he was joking. Believe if you want. But anyone who wants to can watch Obama make the statement and see that he wasnt joking.

Regardless, Obama does not speak well off the cuff. Your protests to the contrary are not going to make him suddenly good at it.

That's utterly ridiculous.

No one who has attained Obama's level of accomplishment "mispeaks" about the number of US states.

It was a joke and your desperate attempt to spin it as something else shows the utter bankruptcy of Conservatism. Clearly, it's nothing but spin for simpletons.

07-23-2008, 07:18 AM

No one who has attained Obama's level of accomplishment "mispeaks" about the number of US states.

It was a joke and your desperate attempt to spin it as something else shows the utter bankruptcy of Conservatism. Clearly, it's nothing but spin for simpletons.

well watch the video. He clearly did mispeak. And he clearly wasnt joking. You are in denial, man.

Just so you know, everyone mispeaks from time to time. Why you seem so desperate to place godlike status on Obama is beyond me, and indeed, it's down right scary.

BTW what accomplishment has Obama had?

diuretic
07-23-2008, 07:24 AM

Worked for Ronnie and it sucked in heaps of people, to this day they believe he was great. Never underestimate a good propaganda campaign.

red states rule
07-23-2008, 07:31 AM

The big question from the liberal media

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3175/2693591805_f56b1d4ecb.jpg?v=0

actsnoblemartin
07-23-2008, 12:26 PM
my understanding of a town hall format is, you talk, but people get to ask you questions and challenge you

and politics is about talking points, the whole point is to convey a message, to convince others, to your point of view.

Yurt
07-23-2008, 03:17 PM

thats crazy talk, you think obama has never mispoken? and what exactly was the purpose of the joke? what is the punchline?