PDA

View Full Version : Who in hell is Stephanie?

Psychoblues
03-09-2007, 04:37 AM
She has been bitching at me all night but she doesn't show up in the active users list. She doesn't even show up in the members that have visited today list.

I've always, for whatever reason, known that she ain't nothin' but somebody please tell me how she can post so much bullshit and not show up on the lists that I mention?

I know damn well that whenever I sign in that I am registered on the lists mentioned.

stephanie
03-09-2007, 04:45 AM
She has been bitching at me all night but she doesn't show up in the active users list. She doesn't even show up in the members that have visited today list.

I've always, for whatever reason, known that she ain't nothing' but somebody please tell me how she can post so much bullshit and not show up on the lists that I mention?

I know damn well that whenever I sign in that I am registered on the lists mentioned.

All I know is...........this is how that Psycho person acts...
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thtantrumgr7.gif

This is me sweetie...
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/yay2.gif

Now.....Go to bed......And have sweet dreams........:laugh2:

stephanie
03-09-2007, 04:51 AM
Hell..........

I'm so damned honored........

I've got my own thread in................Current Events...:dance:

Psychoblues
03-09-2007, 05:01 AM
I love you anyway, baby.

Hell..........

I'm so damned honored........

I've got my own thread in................Current Events...:dance:

Even though I know it's wrong, and even though I know I shouldn't let you do it, and even though you are of certain consentual age and have absolutely got experience in this type of thing, and want to do it so bad, and yes I will respect you tomorrow, uhhhh, just suck me one more time.

Sheesh, what a 'ho.

stephanie
03-09-2007, 05:04 AM
I love you anyway, baby.

Even though I know it's wrong, and even though I know I shouldn't let you do it, and even though you are of certain consensual age and have absolutely got experience in this type of thing, and want to do it so bad, and yes I will respect you tomorrow, uhhh, just suck me one more time.

Sheesh, what a 'ho.

Na thanks.......

I would never take advantage of a simple minded person, such as you.........would

That's why........I try to refrain myself, from taking you........seriously...:cheers2:

:poke::laugh2:

Psychoblues
03-09-2007, 05:13 AM
Oh, oh gawd, JESUS, don't spit it out on your blue dress.

Na thanks.......

I would never take advantage of a simple minded person, such as you.........would

That's why........I try to refrain myself, from taking you........seriously...

I still respect you, you little cocksucker you.

stephanie
03-09-2007, 05:24 AM
Oh, oh gawd, JESUS, don't spit it out on your blue dress.

I still respect you, you little cocksucker you.

Yawn........

Your are so pathetic.....

What you can't stand......Is people seeing you.......for what your are...????

Your such a yawn in the big scheme of things, you cant stand not begin recognized???'

Hey Psycho..........

go get a life........maybe that will help.........

You want to talk my not having a life.

Maybe I don't........But I don't pretend that I DO..........

Like you do???

I actually fell sorry for a sot like you..

But who actually.................give a shit....

You are actually a Nobody...............Just like I am.......

If you get your jollies off ...........In the BIG SHCEME OF LIFE...

stephanie
03-09-2007, 05:59 AM
i'm going off to puke now...

see ya all into la la land.........:laugh2:

musicman
03-09-2007, 06:31 AM
Psychoblues' behavior in this and other threads is absolutely indefensible. He's my age - a little older, even. He comes from a time when treating a woman with at least common courtesy was not some quaint relic of the past. He knows better. Unlike some of today's kids - who can at least plead rank ignorance - he has made a CONSCIOUS CHOICE to behave like some kind of hip-hop retard.

If he were any kind of man at all, he'd be ashamed to show his face around here, ever again.

Nienna
03-09-2007, 07:06 AM
Psychoblues' behavior in this and other threads is absolutely indefensible. He's my age - a little older, even. He comes from a time when treating a woman with at least common courtesy was not some quaint relic of the past. He knows better. Unlike some of today's kids - who can at least plead rank ignorance - he has made a CONSCIOUS CHOICE to behave like some kind of hip-hop retard.

If he were any kind of man at all, he'd be ashamed to show his face around here, ever again.

There aren't too many men around like you, MM. :)

How's JOZ? Haven't seen her around here...

glockmail
03-09-2007, 08:47 AM
I forgot about JOZ. What a babe! :coffee:

musicman
03-09-2007, 08:56 AM
Thanks, Nienna and glockmail - and, I quite agree. Joz is very much a Babe!

She's taking a little break from boards and stuff right now; I expect she'll be along soon.

Dilloduck
03-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Thanks, Nienna and glockmail - and, I quite agree. Joz is very much a Babe!

She's taking a little break from boards and stuff right now; I expect she'll be along soon.

Tell her Dillo says "hi" !

musicman
03-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Tell her Dillo says "hi" !

Will do, my man!

Been listening to any Dan Hicks and his Hot Licks lately? One of the finer bands of all time, IMHO.

Dilloduck
03-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Will do, my man!

Been listening to any Dan Hicks and his Hot Licks lately? One of the finer bands of all time, IMHO.

oh ya---and we have South X Southwest film and music festival coming up here soon ! Lots of action

musicman
03-09-2007, 11:55 AM
oh ya---and we have South X Southwest film and music festival coming up here soon ! Lots of action

This is probably a needle in a haystack proposition, but look up a band called Patient Zero if you can. They're performing - I don't even know where in Austin, exactly - on the 13th or 14th. Joz's son is the lead guitar man. I'll try to get some better info in the next couple of days.

gabosaurus
03-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Obviously it is someone with large boobs. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
03-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Stephanie, you don't need to answer someone who treats you this way. Anyone who counts, knows very well who you are and how much you contribute to this board. :)

Mr. P
03-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Stephanie, you don't need to answer someone who treats you this way. Anyone who counts, knows very well who you are and how much you contribute to this board. :)

Steph is ok for an, Eskimo. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
03-09-2007, 03:17 PM
An Eskimo? No wonder she hasn't been around lately. She has been keeping track of the Ikilledadog sled dog race in Alaska.

Roomy
03-09-2007, 05:45 PM
I have grown quite fond of Steph.:cool:

Dilloduck
03-09-2007, 05:51 PM
This is probably a needle in a haystack proposition, but look up a band called Patient Zero if you can. They're performing - I don't even know where in Austin, exactly - on the 13th or 14th. Joz's son is the lead guitar man. I'll try to get some better info in the next couple of days.

Been searching this site but no luck yet ! maybe you can do better! It would be fun to se him !

http://2007.sxsw.com/music/showcases/date/2007-03-13.html

musicman
03-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Been searching this site but no luck yet ! maybe you can do better! It would be fun to se him !

http://2007.sxsw.com/music/showcases/date/2007-03-13.html

Here's a little more info that Aaron (Starla's guitar-playin' kid) sent us:

http://www.thechugginmonkey.com/

http://www.redgorillamusic.com/

Dilloduck
03-10-2007, 03:52 PM
Here's a little more info that Aaron (Starla's guitar-playin' kid) sent us:

http://www.thechugginmonkey.com/

http://www.redgorillamusic.com/

Thanks I'll keep looking----I may have to get a 20 something year old chaperone to take me down there --:laugh2:

gabosaurus
03-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Hey Dillo, my dad and my sister are planning on eating at Threadgills tonight. You should go join them.

Dilloduck
03-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Hey Dillo, my dad and my sister are planning on eating at Threadgills tonight. You should go join them.

Which one? hmmm--yahoo says it takes me 8 minutes to get to the south one. I'll tell em you said "hi" LOL. (damn--Savoy brown played there last night and I missed em. )

Said1
03-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Congradulations, Stephanie. You have a cyber stalker. Woot. Woot. What a weirdo, eh?

stephanie
03-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Congradulations, Stephanie. You have a cyber stalker. Woot. Woot. What a weirdo, eh?

No shit...:laugh2:

gabosaurus
03-10-2007, 06:09 PM
The only stalkers in Fairbanks are polar bears. :poke:

Said1
03-10-2007, 06:37 PM
The only stalkers in Fairbanks are polar bears. :poke:

Shut up, Barney. :fu: