PDA

View Full Version : this is not a drill

namvet
07-22-2008, 10:09 AM
by Ann Coulter

[QUOTE]Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, or as she is called on the Big Dogs blog, “the worst speaker in the history of Congress," explained the cause of high oil prices back in 2006: “We have two oilmen in the White House. The logical follow-up from that is $3-a-gallon gasoline. It is no accident. It is a cause and effect. A cause and effect."

Yes, that would explain why the price of oral sex, cigars and Hustler magazine skyrocketed during the Clinton years. Also, I note that Speaker Pelosi is a hotelier ... and the price of a hotel room in New York is $1,000 a night! I think she might be onto something.

Is that why a barrel of oil costs mere pennies in all those other countries in the world that are not run by “oilmen"? Wait -- it doesn't cost pennies to them? That's weird.

Rest at Link

link (link)

"As long as we're fantasizing about “alternative” energy sources, what we really need is a car that runs on Democrats’ lies."

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Ann_Coulter2.jpg

:lol:

Yurt
07-22-2008, 11:03 AM
is that an adam's apple?

namvet
07-22-2008, 11:14 AM
is that an adam's apple?

is that a peach?????

5stringJeff
07-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Ann Coulter has probably done more to polarize politics than anyone else on the Right. She's like the GOP version of Michael Moore.

07-22-2008, 11:23 AM
Ann Coulter has probably done more to polarize politics than anyone else on the Right. She's like the GOP version of Michael Moore.

But at least she doesn't eat more than small countries.

5stringJeff
07-22-2008, 11:26 AM
True.

namvet
07-22-2008, 11:27 AM
and when she lights the flame thrower she's knows just where to point it.......

Hobbit
07-22-2008, 12:08 PM

I'll accept other comparisons, as she is a blowhard (albeit an entertaining one, for a change), but I don't accept the Michael Moore parallel. She doesn't make a habit of mincing interviews and publishing outright lies disguised as documentaries, nor does she make a secret of her political alignment. As she said after Time magazine suddenly dropped an article they payed her to write, making up a bunch of bullcrap about how they didn't like the content, "I'm Ann Coulter! What did they expect?"

See, that's my main problem. I don't really have a problem with a lot of the liberal commentators like Alan Colmes. The problem I have is with partisan hacks pretending to be unbiased journalists.

glockmail
07-22-2008, 12:19 PM
I've read at lest one of her books and seen at least one of his movies. Your comparison is ridiculous.

namvet
07-22-2008, 12:49 PM
I don't give a damned if she has 2 horns and a tail. she's a weapon against the liberal Nazi's in Washington.

remie
07-22-2008, 01:15 PM
...See, that's my main problem. I don't really have a problem with a lot of the liberal commentators like Alan Colmes. The problem I have is with partisan hacks pretending to be unbiased journalists.

Oh you mean like Chris Matthews....on the other hand I guess he really doesnt try to pretend he is unbiased.

namvet
07-22-2008, 01:36 PM
or that biased demonic looking bastard at MSNBC?????

5stringJeff
07-22-2008, 01:53 PM
I'll accept other comparisons, as she is a blowhard (albeit an entertaining one, for a change), but I don't accept the Michael Moore parallel. She doesn't make a habit of mincing interviews and publishing outright lies disguised as documentaries, nor does she make a secret of her political alignment. As she said after Time magazine suddenly dropped an article they payed her to write, making up a bunch of bullcrap about how they didn't like the content, "I'm Ann Coulter! What did they expect?"

See, that's my main problem. I don't really have a problem with a lot of the liberal commentators like Alan Colmes. The problem I have is with partisan hacks pretending to be unbiased journalists.

I've read at lest one of her books and seen at least one of his movies. Your comparison is ridiculous.

What I mean is that she is as polarizing as Michael Moore, not that she employs the same tactics as Michael Moore. And I've read two of her books and several, if not dozens, of her columns.

glockmail
07-22-2008, 02:06 PM
What I mean is that she is as polarizing as Michael Moore, not that she employs the same tactics as Michael Moore. And I've read two of her books and several, if not dozens, of her columns.

Moore is polarizing because he's a liar; Coulter because she tells the truth. That's an odd comparision.

Abbey Marie
07-22-2008, 02:20 PM
This, however, is a drill:

http://www.faremax.com/forums/photos/africa/images/1464/344x425.aspx

(Sorry, namvet, I just couldn't resist). :)

5stringJeff
07-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Moore is polarizing because he's a liar; Coulter because she tells the truth. That's an odd comparision.

Yet both are polarizing; therein lies the comparison.

glockmail
07-22-2008, 03:14 PM
Yet both are polarizing; therein lies the comparison.
Anyone who tells the truth about Libs is polarizing.