PDA

View Full Version : America has gone completely insane!

crin63
07-22-2008, 05:55 PM
A Lebanese friend from Israel has been back in the US for about a month after 4 years in Israel.

He said, "That America has gone completely insane over the last 4 years". Obama being the presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party and potentially president of the US is just insane. Obama has a very questionable birth record and religious upbringing (Muslim) not to mention his recent religious affiliations. That Hamas has guaranteed his safety and has asked the IDF to work with them to protect Obama is proof enough that Obama is a bad guy.

I thought it was an interesting perspective to share.

Mr. P
07-22-2008, 06:06 PM
A Lebanese friend from Israel has been back in the US for about a month after 4 years in Israel.

He said, "That America has gone completely insane over the last 4 years". Obama being the presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party and potentially president of the US is just insane. Obama has a very questionable birth record and religious upbringing (Muslim) not to mention his recent religious affiliations. That Hamas has guaranteed his safety and has asked the IDF to work with them to protect Obama is proof enough that Obama is a bad guy.

About as interesting as any other foreigner view of U.S politics...a yawn

Dilloduck
07-22-2008, 06:28 PM
Cmon---America has been insane for lots longer than that !! :laugh2:

Gaffer
07-22-2008, 07:05 PM

I agree with your friend and if obamanation gets in, this country will pay dearly.