PDA

View Full Version : Three-Word game

KitchenKitten99
03-09-2007, 03:16 PM
I've played this often in the many forums I've been to. The rules for this game is you add three words onto the previous entries, in order to form a story. Eventually, this becomes a sick, twisted story we're all probably used to.
I'll start with:

I once saw

Nienna
03-09-2007, 03:17 PM
I once saw a blue cricket

CSM
03-09-2007, 03:31 PM
sitting in a

Abbey Marie
03-09-2007, 03:31 PM
sitting in a

bowl of cereal

Nienna
03-09-2007, 04:01 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very

KitchenKitten99
03-09-2007, 04:04 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I

Nienna
03-09-2007, 04:06 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten.

:D

KitchenKitten99
03-09-2007, 04:12 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that

CSM
03-09-2007, 04:29 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not

Nienna
03-09-2007, 04:46 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat

KitchenKitten99
03-09-2007, 06:26 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket

jackass
03-09-2007, 06:28 PM
I decided to

Nienna
03-09-2007, 07:26 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial

Doniston
03-09-2007, 07:58 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterialointment and spread

Said1
03-09-2007, 09:12 PM
ointment and spread

All over Hobalicious.

Nienna
03-09-2007, 09:15 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously.

KitchenKitten99
03-10-2007, 12:05 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people

Abbey Marie
03-10-2007, 01:02 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle

KitchenKitten99
03-10-2007, 02:05 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna

remie
03-10-2007, 10:46 AM
pulled out her

Mr. P
03-10-2007, 10:57 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher.

Nienna
03-10-2007, 11:09 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where

CSM
03-10-2007, 12:04 PM
once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple

Mr. P
03-10-2007, 12:54 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I

Abbey Marie
03-10-2007, 01:22 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple [B]cricket recipes I"

got from MrP?

Mr. P
03-10-2007, 01:39 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from MrP"?
Wait, I know

manu1959
03-10-2007, 01:43 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from MrP"?
Wait, I know where michael jackson

Doniston
03-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Wait, I know where michael jacksonreally put them,

5stringJeff
03-10-2007, 08:19 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"?
Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry!

Mr. P
03-10-2007, 08:26 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"?
Then Fuzzy says

manu1959
03-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!"

5stringJeff
03-10-2007, 08:46 PM
Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket

KitchenKitten99
03-10-2007, 11:53 PM
Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!"

manu1959
03-10-2007, 11:56 PM
Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!!

Mr. P
03-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one!

Dilloduck
03-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! Another condom ruined !

KitchenKitten99
03-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another

manu1959
03-11-2007, 12:36 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another
cricket anna nicole

Abbey Marie
03-11-2007, 01:16 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another
cricket anna nicole smith likes them

KitchenKitten99
03-11-2007, 11:08 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed

Dilloduck
03-11-2007, 11:24 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle

Mr. P
03-11-2007, 01:21 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle

Yurt
03-11-2007, 05:14 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle

Doniston
03-11-2007, 06:27 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle

but thatsa pickle.

Yurt
03-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Doniston;26358]I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her

SassyLady
03-11-2007, 10:43 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy

03-12-2007, 04:36 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy

She didn't care.

5stringJeff
03-12-2007, 09:29 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead.

Dilloduck
03-12-2007, 09:37 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead.

Meanwhile, Jim was

jackass
03-12-2007, 02:00 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was

smoking a cig

5stringJeff
03-12-2007, 02:54 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on

Abbey Marie
03-12-2007, 03:08 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets

The ClayTaurus
03-12-2007, 03:13 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour

03-12-2007, 03:13 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour

puss filled his

Doniston
03-12-2007, 07:27 PM
puss filled histhoughts and dreams

Abbey Marie
03-12-2007, 10:07 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was

Mr. P
03-12-2007, 10:15 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets

KitchenKitten99
03-12-2007, 10:44 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy

5stringJeff
03-13-2007, 09:54 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine

Abbey Marie
03-13-2007, 01:59 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole

The ClayTaurus
03-13-2007, 02:01 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic

Abbey Marie
03-13-2007, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE=The ClayTaurus;27100]I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf

The ClayTaurus
03-13-2007, 02:05 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved

5stringJeff
03-13-2007, 02:08 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die, because

The ClayTaurus
03-13-2007, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=5stringJeff;27108]I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks.

KitchenKitten99
03-13-2007, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=The ClayTaurus;27114][QUOTE=5stringJeff;27108]I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better

5stringJeff
03-13-2007, 02:41 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers

Abbey Marie
03-13-2007, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=5stringJeff;27124]I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity

5stringJeff
03-13-2007, 02:54 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay

KitchenKitten99
03-13-2007, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE=5stringJeff;27131]I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their

Mr. P
03-13-2007, 03:13 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from Fuzzys' porn

Nienna
03-13-2007, 05:15 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers.

Abbey Marie
03-13-2007, 05:20 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once,

Nienna
03-13-2007, 05:24 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began

5stringJeff
03-13-2007, 06:27 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began [B]to speak, saying, "

KitchenKitten99
03-14-2007, 10:10 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed

5stringJeff
03-14-2007, 10:11 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol!"

KitchenKitten99
03-14-2007, 10:31 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any

KitchenKitten99
03-14-2007, 10:31 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should

5stringJeff
03-14-2007, 12:18 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be."
Meanwhile, dmp

Abbey Marie
03-14-2007, 01:32 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be."
Meanwhile, dmp [B]took photos of

KitchenKitten99
03-14-2007, 02:58 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy

5stringJeff
03-14-2007, 03:05 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations

Abbey Marie
03-14-2007, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=5stringJeff;27593]I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore

5stringJeff
03-14-2007, 03:15 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them,

KitchenKitten99
03-15-2007, 10:12 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing

Dilloduck
03-15-2007, 10:27 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins

Nienna
03-15-2007, 10:41 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden

5stringJeff
03-15-2007, 10:43 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden clues to solve

Nienna
03-15-2007, 10:44 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden clues to solve the mystery of

5stringJeff
03-15-2007, 10:46 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden clues to solve the mystery of talking blue crickets.

Dilloduck
03-15-2007, 10:47 AM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden clues to solve the mystery of the missing crotches

KitchenKitten99
03-15-2007, 03:05 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden clues to solve the mystery of talking blue crickets because he is

Abbey Marie
03-15-2007, 03:34 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden clues to solve the mystery of talking blue crickets because he is incapable of making

KitchenKitten99
03-15-2007, 03:36 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden clues to solve the mystery of talking blue crickets because he is incapable of making sexy time with

Dilloduck
03-15-2007, 03:38 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden clues to solve the mystery of talking blue crickets because he is incapable of making sexy time with naked, crotchless mannaquins

Abbey Marie
03-15-2007, 03:39 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden clues to solve the mystery of talking blue crickets because he is incapable of making sexy time with naked, crotchless mannaquins. Michael's immense weight

Mr. P
03-15-2007, 04:19 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden clues to solve the mystery of talking blue crickets because he is incapable of making sexy time with naked, crotchless mannaquins. Michael's immense weight crushed the cricket

5stringJeff
03-15-2007, 05:47 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden clues to solve the mystery of talking blue crickets because he is incapable of making sexy time with naked, crotchless mannaquins. Michael's immense weight crushed the cricket, ending this paragraph.

5stringJeff
03-17-2007, 04:48 PM
I once saw a blue cricket sitting in a bowl of cereal. It seemed very unsanitary, so I immediately contacted FuzzyKitten. Who said that cereal is not an appropriate seat for a cricket. I decided to get some antibacterial ointment and spread all over Hobalicious. FuzzyKitten objected strenuously. "you'll make people go snap, crackle, pop!" Then Nienna pulled out her purple cricket smasher, and said, "Where are the purple cricket recipes I got from Mr P"? Wait, I know where michael jackson really put them, in FuzzyKitten's pantry! Then Fuzzy says "michael oh my!" "Smash the cricket on your head!" not that head!! The purple one! Another condom ruined! Quick, grab another cricket anna nicole smith likes them in her bed because they tickle, not just tickle but thatsa pickle I told her sour but crunchy. She didn't care. Because she's dead. Meanwhile, Jim was smoking a cig and munching on his own crickets. Suddenly, a sour puss filled his thougths and dreams, and ClayTaurus was smashin those crickets with his copy of Hedonism Magazine which he stole from an anemic crazed albino dwarf. The dwarf deserved to die because this story sucks. It gets better when fifteen strippers convert to Christianity and tell Clay to kiss their quilted Bible covers. All at once, the cricket began to speak, saying, "Mr.P is obsessed with American Idol more than any straight man should be." Meanwhile, dmp took photos of Al Gore's wimpy climate change recommendations. When Michael Moore started eating them, he started undressing several store mannequins, looking for hidden clues to solve the mystery of talking blue crickets because he is incapable of making sexy time with naked, crotchless mannaquins. Michael's immense weight crushed the cricket, ending this paragraph.
The next day,

SassyLady
03-17-2007, 06:17 PM

The next day, a sapphire dragon

Abbey Marie
03-17-2007, 06:56 PM

The next day, a sapphire dragon, breathed fire at

SassyLady
03-17-2007, 07:31 PM

The next day, a sapphire dragon, breathed fire at Sean and Ann

Abbey Marie
03-17-2007, 07:34 PM

The next day, a sapphire dragon, breathed fire at Sean and Ann Penn, who deserved

SassyLady
03-17-2007, 07:47 PM

The next day, a sapphire dragon, breathed fire at Sean and Ann Penn, who deserved a dip in

KitchenKitten99
03-17-2007, 10:09 PM

The next day, a sapphire dragon, breathed fire at Sean and Ann Penn, who deserved a dip in their income to

manu1959
03-17-2007, 10:57 PM

The next day, a sapphire dragon, breathed fire at Sean and Ann Penn, who deserved a dip in their income to fund the blue

SassyLady
03-18-2007, 12:54 AM

The next day, a sapphire dragon, breathed fire at Sean and Ann Penn, who deserved a dip in their income to fund the blue cricket protest. Apparently

5stringJeff
03-18-2007, 01:05 PM

The next day, a sapphire dragon, breathed fire at Sean and Ann Penn, who deserved a dip in their income to fund the blue cricket protest. Apparently, [B]the dragon/cricket

Abbey Marie
03-18-2007, 03:02 PM

The next day, a sapphire dragon, breathed fire at Sean and Ann Penn, who deserved a dip in their income to fund the blue cricket protest. Apparently, the dragon/cricket [B]union protested the

SassyLady
03-18-2007, 06:43 PM

The next day, a sapphire dragon, breathed fire at Sean and Ann Penn, who deserved a dip in their income to fund the blue cricket protest. Apparently, the dragon/cricket union protested the "love it or

5stringJeff
03-18-2007, 09:14 PM

The next day, a sapphire dragon, breathed fire at Sean and Ann Penn, who deserved a dip in their income to fund the blue cricket protest. Apparently, the dragon/cricket union protested the "love it or shove it" deal

Abbey Marie
03-18-2007, 09:30 PM

The next day, a sapphire dragon, breathed fire at Sean and Ann Penn, who deserved a dip in their income to fund the blue cricket protest. Apparently, the dragon/cricket union protested the "love it or shove it" deal offered by Dr.