PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Into Pedal Steel Guitar?

Psychoblues
07-24-2008, 11:46 PM
There are not very many worthy of much more than honorable mentions but Buddy Emmons, Curly Chalker and Robert Randolf deserve all the accolades that are bestowed upon them!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, it really takes a very special ear and mind to master the Pedal Steel.

How about some Patsy Cline?

Crank it up, bartender, country blues/jazz is takin' over tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
07-25-2008, 02:40 AM
Wuzza matter wit you, zero?!???!??!??!?!?! You call me out in another thread about the pedal steel guitar and demonstrate you know nothing about it so why don't you share here with us? Pedal Steel Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
07-25-2008, 03:19 AM
Wuzza matter wit you, zero?!???!??!??!?!?! You call me out in another thread about the pedal steel guitar and demonstrate you know nothing about it so why don't you share here with us? Pedal Steel Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's boring and obnoxious, a lot like that joke marley and his silly steel drums. I bet you like elevator crap too.

Psychoblues
07-28-2008, 01:58 AM
You don't like elevator jamm, zero?

It's boring and obnoxious, a lot like that joke marley and his silly steel drums. I bet you like elevator crap too.

And you ridicule the beauty of Bob Marley, steel drums and whatever else you find "obnoxious"? You just ain't into jamm, are you, zero?

The bar is open, sillyness. Have one on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said1
07-28-2008, 10:55 AM
It's boring and obnoxious,

Jeez, Sitarro.......how does that go 'pot, kettle, black' :laugh2:

but don't worry about a thing, evey little thing is gonna be alright......:laugh2: