PDA

View Full Version : Former Astronaut says "Aliens are real"

-Cp
07-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Hmm.. I can't help but wonder if he's been "sippin' the sauce"??

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens exist.

And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is "not nearly as sophisticated" as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned "we would be been gone by now".

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/1fd_1216911065"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/1fd_1216911065" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

DragonStryk72
07-25-2008, 01:04 PM
You know, I'm just unwilling to completely rule out aliens. I know the argument, "Oh, then why haven't we spotted any of them yet?" Oh yes, our monstrous 50s era technology could not possibly have failed to detect them, I mean, it isn't like stealth technology is possible.

As to why they wouldn't contact us? My guess if they think we're a bunch of suicidal freaks if they've taken a look at just how often we put out and "end of the world" movie. Then let's look at the number of times we've written, "Aliens bad. Kill on sight." movies. Once you get past our entertainment industry, we've got what, 72+ independent countries throughtout the world?

Then of course, we still seem to have that nagging superiority complex, wherein we routinely attempt to control everything, much like with the English, Roman, and American expansion. can't figure why they wouldn't want those groups?

Overall, there could be aliens, but the chance that they would contact us currently, or more pointedly, want us to know they're there is the same as a snowball's chance in hell.

Psychoblues
07-28-2008, 02:02 AM
An alien just left my house!!!!!!! He wasn't wearing a uniform!!!!!!! He was a Tennessee Republican!!!!!!!!! Am I supposed to be afraid!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?

PostmodernProphet
07-28-2008, 05:29 AM
I don't know....I have always figured it was rather egotistical to assume that God created galaxies so far away that it's light hasn't reached us yet just so we could go ino the back yard on a dark night and say "oh, aren't the stars pretty tonight".......

emmett
07-31-2008, 10:44 PM
An alien just left my house!!!!!!! He wasn't wearing a uniform!!!!!!! He was a Tennessee Republican!!!!!!!!! Am I supposed to be afraid!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?

You didn't convert him?

Psychoblues
08-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Converting folks like him would be a tough nut to crack, emmie, but he did have some nice things to say about Bob Barr?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!

You didn't convert him?

Just kidding you, emmie!!!!!!!! How's the road holdin' up for you?

Libertarians! Ruining Elections Since 1992!

Shouldn't this thread be in the Conspiracy Forum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute: