PDA

View Full Version : Buying gas

MtnBiker
07-25-2008, 04:22 PM
So I am at the gas station yesterday and in somewhat of a hurry. After filling up and spending a huge amount of money I back out of the lane I'm in and run into a large sedan. Out from the sedan comes a guy all pissed off, so I get out of my truck to talk to the guy. But here is the thing he is a little man, I mean a dwarf, he is all red faced and yelling, he says to me "I'm not happy!!". Well in a bit of confusion and bewilderment I'm not sure how to reply. I just look at the little guy and say "ok, which one are you?".

actsnoblemartin
07-25-2008, 04:46 PM
is this real?

So I am at the gas station yesterday and in somewhat of a hurry. After filling up and spending a huge amount of money I back out of the lane I'm in and run into a large sedan. Out from the sedan comes a guy all pissed off, so I get out of my truck to talk to the guy. But here is the thing he is a little man, I mean a dwarf, he is all red faced and yelling, he says to me "I'm not happy!!". Well in a bit of confusion and bewilderment I'm not sure how to reply. I just look at the little guy and say "ok, which one are you?".

hjmick
07-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Now that's funny.

Yurt
07-26-2008, 11:15 PM
is this real?

is snow white?

stephanie
07-26-2008, 11:18 PM

No you didn't!:coffee: