PDA

View Full Version : Osama down plays rock & roll tour

namvet
07-26-2008, 11:40 AM
isn't this interesting????

Barack Obama downplayed the political implications of his weeklong trip to Europe and the Middle East Saturday, saying he wouldn’t be surprised if he saw a downtick in his poll numbers upon his return.

source (source)

perhaps foreigners didn't buy his tripe about being president of the world. choosing instead to recognize he really does represents America in spite of removing the flag from his plane to convince them he was not an American and didn't represent this country. can you hear the big flop????? I can hear the media erasing everything they recorded. back to square 1. perhaps a world tour to the far east????? he would have to eat crow there.

hjmick
07-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Funny that you should title this thread "Obama down plays rock & roll tour" because as it turns out, prior to addressing the adoring throngs in Berlin, perhaps his largest gathering to date, two very popular German bands performed a free concert. No mention of that in the MSM, but then they didn't mention the free concert put on by a popular Portland band prior to his addressing what had been, until Berlin, perhaps his largest audience.

07-26-2008, 01:17 PM
funny how he says that after the poll numbers went down. He is trying to spin things.

namvet
07-26-2008, 03:27 PM
http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/planeonetwo.jpg

one nation under Osama????

Yurt
07-26-2008, 11:29 PM
Funny that you should title this thread "Obama down plays rock & roll tour" because as it turns out, prior to addressing the adoring throngs in Berlin, perhaps his largest gathering to date, two very popular German bands performed a free concert. No mention of that in the MSM, but then they didn't mention the free concert put on by a popular Portland band prior to his addressing what had been, until Berlin, perhaps his largest audience.

that is serious propaganda...and i think for a politician to use that amounts to lying because the press and the politician act and allow others to think as if the crowds were there solely for them.

lies for obama, no surprise there.

Gaffer
07-27-2008, 08:29 AM
OK I didn't know about the "free" concert before obamanation spoke. That explains why so many Germans were there listening to him. I'm also sure those bands didn't play for free. They got big bucks from his campaign. Gee, I wonder why the concert was never mentioned in the media.

Yurt
07-27-2008, 11:32 AM
OK I didn't know about the "free" concert before obamanation spoke. That explains why so many Germans were there listening to him. I'm also sure those bands didn't play for free. They got big bucks from his campaign. Gee, I wonder why the concert was never mentioned in the media.

so folks from maine who voted for obama and salivate on his every word can point out how phenomenal he is....it is blatent dishonesty and the ugliest form of propaganda.