PDA

View Full Version : Democrats oust delegate for supporting McCain

07-26-2008, 01:48 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080725/ap_on_el_ge/delegate_dumped

Apparently one of the delegates pledged to Hillary was kicked out of the delegation because she refuses to support Obama.

April15
07-26-2008, 03:33 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080725/ap_on_el_ge/delegate_dumped

Apparently one of the delegates pledged to Hillary was kicked out of the delegation because she refuses to support Obama.And good ridence!

07-26-2008, 03:43 PM
And good ridence!

Feel free to kick as many people as you want out:)

namvet
07-26-2008, 09:36 PM
another one runs waving a white flag. halarious.

retiredman
07-26-2008, 09:48 PM
someone who announces that she will not support the democratic nominee in the fall has no valid role to play in the convention that nominates the democratic nominee.

duh.

actsnoblemartin
07-26-2008, 09:56 PM
if you would answer me this my friend.

is it legal for her to support mccain?

is it legal for them to fire her in essence?

I was just wondering if you might know since you work for the dnc, you were talking about that. Im sorry, correct me if im wrong, but something to that effect correct?

someone who announces that she will not support the democratic nominee in the fall has no valid role to play in the convention that nominates the democratic nominee.

duh.

07-26-2008, 09:59 PM

duh.

She was elected to support Hillary. Her support for Hillary in the convention won't at all be impacted by the fact that she will not unite behind Barack. I dont see why she cant do what she was elected to do.

But like i said, keep kicking out democrats.

retiredman
07-26-2008, 10:01 PM
if you would answer me this my friend.

is it legal for her to support mccain?

is it legal for them to fire her in essence?

I was just wondering if you might know since you work for the dnc, you were talking about that. Im sorry, correct me if im wrong, but something to that effect correct?

I don't work for the DNC. I am a member of my county democratic committee. Of course it is LEGAL for her to support and vote for whoever the hell she wants to.

Having publicly stated that she will not support the democratic nominee, there really is no valid role for her to play at the democratic party national convention... and her state committee stripped her of her delegate status for that reason.

actsnoblemartin
07-26-2008, 10:01 PM
I wonder if she could just abstain from voting, and would their be a difference between abstaining and voting for mccain, in the dnc's eyes because both would not be supporting barrack

She was elected to support Hillary. Her support for Hillary in the convention won't at all be impacted by the fact that she will not unite behind Barack. I dont see why she cant do what she was elected to do.

retiredman
07-26-2008, 10:05 PM

we will...just as we welcome disgruntled republicans...and just as we welcome independents who are willing to vote for ANYONE who represents something other than four more years of republican ineptitude.

actsnoblemartin
07-26-2008, 10:08 PM
I made a mistake, im sorry. Thank you for clarifying that for me, and if she wont support the democratic nominee, i dont see any point in having her there.

The job of a delegate is too support the nominee isnt it? :laugh2:

I don't work for the DNC.

I am a member of my county democratic committee. Of course it is LEGAL for her to support and vote for whoever the hell she wants to.

Having publicly stated that she will not support the democratic nominee, there really is no valid role for her to play at the democratic party national convention... and her state committee stripped her of her delegate status for that reason.

actsnoblemartin
07-26-2008, 10:09 PM
what do you think barrack brings that john doesnt?

we will...just as we welcome disgruntled republicans...and just as we welcome independents who are willing to vote for ANYONE who represents something other than four more years of republican ineptitude.

actsnoblemartin
07-26-2008, 10:11 PM
I think the whole mccain is more bush, and barrack has no experience arguements dont fly

while they may or may not be true

this election i.m.h.o comes down to two issues

do you want to stay or leave iraq

do you want or not want universal healthcare

neither one is really giving me a clear economic economic plan here, neither one is exactly an economic einstein

retiredman
07-26-2008, 10:11 PM
what do you think barrack brings that john doesnt?

he stands on the democratic party platform. mccain doesn't.

actsnoblemartin
07-26-2008, 10:14 PM
ill tell what i see when i see the democratic party platform, and you feel free to rebuke me, if im wrong ok?

I see a party platform that says, we have a ton of problems, lets throw money at them, and in-efficient government bearacrats, instead of local charities, small local government and individual citizens to solve the problem

Now, please tell me, if im wrong in any of my analysis, as im quite willing to admit when im wrong, if and where im right on anything please let me know.

stephanie
07-26-2008, 10:21 PM
man, can you just FEEL THE LUUUUVVVVVV from the Democrats..

you're ok with them, until you don't agree with their agenda..then you're no more than cow shit that they wipe off their feet, without a second thought.......

liberals who spout that they care for "ALL", crack me up........:dance:

actsnoblemartin
07-26-2008, 10:21 PM
but would you say that if the situation were reversed :laugh2:

man, can you just FEEL THE LUUUUVVVVVV from the Democrats..

you're ok with them, until you don't agree with their agenda..then you're no more than cow shit that they wipe off their feet, without a second thought.......

liberals who spout that they care for "ALL", crack me up........:dance:

April15
07-26-2008, 10:22 PM
Regardless f party we do have a sh*tload of problems domestic and foreign. I can't see universal healthcare but can see single payer. That is like medicare where you can have private along with public.
As to getting out of Iraq , it is more important to finish Afghanistan and the symbol Osama Bin Forgotten. Our military will not be coming home they will just be in the right place at last.

April15
07-26-2008, 10:23 PM
what do you think barrack brings that john doesnt?Youth and new vision not hindered by aged convictions.

Kathianne
07-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Youth and new vision not hindered by aged convictions.

What does 'youth' bring to the national forum? Why is age a hindrance? In and of itself? Are convictions wrong? It seems Obama has few, is that why you like him?

stephanie
07-26-2008, 10:27 PM

Clinton had all that, and the only thing he will be remembered for is..."THE BLOWJOB...:laugh2:

April15
07-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Clinton had all that, and the only thing he will be remembered for is..."THE BLOWJOB...:laugh2:What blow job?

actsnoblemartin
07-26-2008, 10:42 PM

what do you mean aged convictions?

does being right or wrong, really have anything to do with the number of candles on your bithday cake

Youre gonna have to try and explain this to me a little better, because so far, im sorry, im not buying it

retiredman
07-26-2008, 10:49 PM
ill tell what i see when i see the democratic party platform, and you feel free to rebuke me, if im wrong ok?

I see a party platform that says, we have a ton of problems, lets throw money at them, and in-efficient government bearacrats, instead of local charities, small local government and individual citizens to solve the problem

Now, please tell me, if im wrong in any of my analysis, as im quite willing to admit when im wrong, if and where im right on anything please let me know.

I see someone who doesn't have a fucking clue what the democratic party platform is because, by his own admission, he doesn't want to take the time to read it. Once you read it, then you can discuss it...until then, I don't care to engage in a discussion with someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. clear?

stephanie
07-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Democrat platform is............... SOCIALIASM..

April15
what do you mean aged convictions?

does being right or wrong, really have anything to do with the number of candles on your bithday cake

Youre gonna have to try and explain this to me a little better, because so far, im sorry, im not buying itIt is the attitude of right and wrong. Ethics and principles that are not laden with long standing party lines that hinder what really is right and wrong.

actsnoblemartin
Crystal Clear.

Is it really neccesary to curse at me?

I'm sorry, if i upset you but I am being polite no?

I will read the democrat party platform, I would just appreciate it, if you please remain respect to me, as long as i respect you patriot ok?

I see someone who doesn't have a fucking clue what the democratic party platform is because, by his own admission, he doesn't want to take the time to read it. Once you read it, then you can discuss it...until then, I don't care to engage in a discussion with someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. clear?

actsnoblemartin
07-26-2008, 10:59 PM
can u send me a pm, explaining this, im so tired. im actually going to bed now.

take care my friend

thanks

It is the attitude of right and wrong. Ethics and principles that are not laden with long standing party lines that hinder what really is right and wrong.

07-26-2008, 11:14 PM

So all you really care about is the letter by the Presidents name.

The rest of us care about the actual fate of this country.

retiredman
07-27-2008, 08:40 AM
Crystal Clear.

Is it really neccesary to curse at me?

I'm sorry, if i upset you but I am being polite no?

I will read the democrat party platform, I would just appreciate it, if you please remain respect to me, as long as i respect you patriot ok?

absolutely.

retiredman
07-27-2008, 08:42 AM
So all you really care about is the letter by the Presidents name.

The rest of us care about the actual fate of this country.

no. I care about the ideas that the candidate stands behind. I believe that the fate of the country is determined, in large part, by the direction it heads and the ideas it aspires to.

red states rule
07-27-2008, 10:57 AM
Yea, I do love how libs show they are the party of the open exchange of different ideas and opinions

Disagree with what the libs tell you to think and they toss you aside and run the bus over you a few times :lol:

namvet
07-27-2008, 11:06 AM
Yea, I do love how libs show they are the party of the open exchange of different ideas and opinions

Disagree with what the libs tell you to think and they toss you aside and run the bus over you a few times :lol:

wonder how many libbys have run to the other side over the years. the GOP may need a bigger POW camp...............:coffee:

red states rule
07-27-2008, 11:10 AM
wonder how many libbys have run to the other side over the years. the GOP may need a bigger POW camp...............:coffee:

With assholes like this, how can anyone in the Dem party not be full of hate, rage, anger, and shit?

http://weblogs.variety.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/03/kolbermann.jpg

namvet
07-27-2008, 11:18 AM
With assholes like this, how can anyone in the Dem party not be full of hate, rage, anger, and shit?

http://weblogs.variety.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/03/kolbermann.jpg

he'll be there. dressed as a hippie. what a demonic looking fuck he is

red states rule
07-27-2008, 11:18 AM
no. I care about the ideas that the candidate stands behind. I believe that the fate of the country is determined, in large part, by the direction it heads and the ideas it aspires to.

http://politicalpartypoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/liberals14.jpg

actsnoblemartin
07-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Thank You Patriot

absolutely.

5stringJeff
07-27-2008, 05:04 PM

At the same time, how many conservatives and liberty-minded Republicans are leaving the party, because of the loss of standards in the GOP?