PDA

View Full Version : Another right winger acts out Chairman Rush's message

GW in Ohio
07-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Makes you proud to be a right winger, huh?

Another Rush Limbaugh listener with too many guns and too little brains goes out and shoots some churchgoers because they're liberals.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - Knoxville's police chief says the man accused of a shooting that killed two people at a Tennessee church targeted the congregation because of its liberal social stance.

Chief Sterling Owen IV said Monday that police found a letter in Jim D. Adkisson's car. Owen said Adkisson was apparently frustrated over being out of work and had a "stated hatred of the liberal movement."

Adkisson is charged with first-degree murder. Police say a gunman entered the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church during a children's performance Sunday. No children were hurt.

The church is known for advocating women's and gay rights and founding an American Civil Liberties Union chapter.

Do any of you right wingers want to defend this guy?

Or do you draw the line at going out and shooting liberals?

stephanie
07-28-2008, 10:36 AM

Another Rush Limbaugh listener with too many guns and too little brains goes out and shoots some churchgoers because they're liberals.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - Knoxville's police chief says the man accused of a shooting that killed two people at a Tennessee church targeted the congregation because of its liberal social stance.

Chief Sterling Owen IV said Monday that police found a letter in Jim D. Adkisson's car. Owen said Adkisson was apparently frustrated over being out of work and had a "stated hatred of the liberal movement."

Adkisson is charged with first-degree murder. Police say a gunman entered the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church during a children's performance Sunday. No children were hurt.

The church is known for advocating women's and gay rights and founding an American Civil Liberties Union chapter.

you're are a idiot..

go back to sucking your thumb and shut up..:pee:

GW in Ohio
07-28-2008, 10:40 AM
you're are a idiot..

go back to sucking your thumb and shut up..:pee:

Kinda testy this mornin', ain't ya?

There's a lot of anger among right wingers. Some of them act out their anger, like this guy in Tennessee.

stephanie
07-28-2008, 10:45 AM

There's a lot of anger among right wingers. Some of them act out their anger, like this guy in Tennessee.

bla bla bla bla bla :suck:

hjmick
07-28-2008, 10:52 AM

First, there is no defense for this obviously disturbed individual. Personally, I draw the line at going out and shooting anyone. Now, break into my house and threaten me or my family, and we have a different discussion. I also do my best to draw the line at politicizing a tragedy.

Second, do you happen to have a link that tells us this man was a "Rush Limbaugh listener" and that Rush himself advocates killing liberals?

Little-Acorn
07-28-2008, 10:58 AM

Unlike liberals of your ilk, we do not support criminals in our own party. We prefer to put them in jail, not release or re-elect them.

We also don't wish for the deaths of our opponents - a philosophy your friends would do well to adopt.

Nice try. If you ever decide to write a post based on truth for a change, please let us know.

Anything else I can help you out with?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Besides, liberals are still out of season. It's not legal to shoot them until October, n'est-ce pas?

Joe Steel
07-28-2008, 11:14 AM
Apparently the gun man in the Knoxville church shooting chose that particular church because of its liberal teachings.

I'll bet Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly and all the other media hate-mongers are feeling smug now. That's how much power they have.

stephanie
07-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Apparently the gun man in the Knoxville church shooting chose that particular church because of its liberal teachings.

I'll bet Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly and all the other media hate-mongers are feeling smug now. That's how much power they have.

you and your buddy gw, are some sick sobs..

you two are the hatemongers..

Little-Acorn
07-28-2008, 11:16 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=16268

(yawn)

MtnBiker
07-28-2008, 11:27 AM
Wow GW, I thought you would be in support of fewer people living on the earth. Afterall you suggested there be a limit to our population. Just think fewer of the precious earth's resources will be needed now.

GW in Ohio
07-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Wow GW, I thought you would be in support of fewer people living on the earth. Afterall you suggested there be a limit to our population. Just think fewer of the precious earth's resources will be needed now.

That's a very positive, uplifting way to look at this incident, MtnBiker.

If you have input to the GOP platform, you might suggest they consider killing liberals as a way of thinning the human herd.

MtnBiker
07-28-2008, 11:35 AM
That's a very positive, uplifting way to look at this incident, MtnBiker.

If you have input to the GOP platform, you might suggest they consider killing liberals as a way of thinning the human herd.

I haven't suggested any policy on population, that was you.

glockmail
07-28-2008, 11:49 AM
First, there is no defense for this obviously disturbed individual. Personally, I draw the line at going out and shooting anyone. Now, break into my house and threaten me or my family, and we have a different discussion. I also do my best to draw the line at politicizing a tragedy.

Second, do you happen to have a link that tells us this man was a "Rush Limbaugh listener" and that Rush himself advocates killing liberals? As usual, all we hear from GW on this are crickets chirping.

5stringJeff
07-28-2008, 11:50 AM
I don't listen to Rush very much any more, but back when I did, I can't remember one time when I heard him, or any callers into his show, advocate murdering people in church over theological differences.

namvet
07-28-2008, 11:50 AM
now how would a gun man have time to pick a liberal church???? :laugh2:

07-28-2008, 11:56 AM
I don't listen to Rush very much any more, but back when I did, I can't remember one time when I heard him, or any callers into his show, advocate murdering people in church over theological differences.

That's because they don't. But I suspect Joe knows that and just has no problem caring.

stephanie
07-28-2008, 11:58 AM
Liberals are some of the BIGGEST HATEMONGERS AND LIARS, there is..

they take this story and try to SPIN it as being the fault of conservative radio and TV host, instead of blaming it on the person who did it...

they make me sick..:puke3:

Immanuel
07-28-2008, 12:01 PM
God Bless the two individuals who lost their lives in this insane incident and their families.

Immie

07-28-2008, 12:02 PM
God Bless the two individuals who lost their lives in this insane incident and their families.

Immie

Amen... notice Joe is more concerned with blaming Rush than showing compassion to these victims.

stephanie
07-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Amen... notice Joe is more concerned with blaming Rush than showing compassion to these victims.

And so is GW in Ohio...alls fair in their little world of hate politics..even dead people..

GW in Ohio
07-28-2008, 12:24 PM

And I never said Rush advocates killing liberals.

What Rush does is demonize liberals. He says they are the enemy. He says they have betrayed this country. He says they are responsible for just about all the bad stuff that's happening. He says it would be great if we didn't have liberals obstructing the conservative agenda.

When weak-minded dittoheads listen to this day after day, they become convinced that liberals are the enemy. You don't have to look any farther than this forum to find an abundance of right wingers who think liberals are the enemy.

It really isn't that surprising that a dittohead with access to guns who's under stress (this guy was out of work) would snap and look to take it out on "the enemy."

GW in Ohio
07-28-2008, 12:27 PM
What Rush does is demonize liberals. He says they are the enemy. He says they have betrayed this country. He says they are responsible for just about all the bad stuff that's happening. He says it would be great if we didn't have liberals obstructing the conservative agenda.

That's actually strikingly similar to the way Hitler demonized the Jews, and homosexuals, and gypsies back in the '30s.

Remember how some of Hitler's brownshirt followers acted out their feelings?

stephanie
07-28-2008, 12:29 PM

When weak-minded dittoheads listen to this day after day, they become convinced that liberals are the enemy. You don't have to look any farther than this forum to find an abundance of right wingers who think liberals are the enemy.

It really isn't that surprising that a dittohead with access to guns who's under stress (this guy was out of work) would snap and look to take it out on "the enemy."

:cuckoo::bs1:

look in a mirror..you'll see the real nut case staring back at ya..

April15
07-28-2008, 12:32 PM
The brown shirts and the party of the reich have much in common. One being that the "Constitution is just a piece of paper", GW Bush. And Adolf had the same respect for their laws.

hjmick
07-28-2008, 12:38 PM

How do you draw a connection between this twisted fuck who shot up a church and Rush Limbaugh? Was Rush mentioned in his note? Did he mention Rush when he was arrested? When he was arraigned? His neighbors claim he "had issues with Christianity." As far as I can tell there has been absolutely no mention of a connection to Limbaugh. How do you know this man listened to Limbaugh?

07-28-2008, 12:46 PM
The brown shirts and the party of the reich have much in common. One being that the "Constitution is just a piece of paper", GW Bush. And Adolf had the same respect for their laws.

Which is why the liberals are the ones trying to ignore the Constitution. Got ya.

Little-Acorn
07-28-2008, 12:48 PM
What Rush does is demonize liberals.
No demonizing necessary. He merely points out what the liberals are actually doing and saying, and draws comparisons to historical fact and record. That the liberals come out looking badly, isn't Rush's fault.

He says they are the enemy.
He says they are an enemy. And in saying that, he is merely reflecting what the liberals have said themselves, literally for decades.

He says they have betrayed this country.
And you have presented no arguments to the contrary. Not hard to figure out why: You can't debunk truth.

That's actually strikingly similar to the way Hitler demonized the Jews, and homosexuals, and gypsies back in the '30s.
Hitler told lies about his enemies. (Now that you mention it, was it Rush who said that Republicans were trying to poison the air, starve children, and destroy the world in a nuclear holocaust? One that never happened? and that "GOP" stands for "Get Old People"? And a host of other equally-blatant lies?)

Rush tells the truth about liberals. One of the reasons they attack him as viciously as they do, is that they can't refute him.

Too bad, so sad. You are on the wrong side of truth and history, as usual. But thanks for the great entertainment value you present, twisting and flopping around like a newly-caught fish on a dock.

theHawk
07-28-2008, 12:55 PM

Funny how you don't mention all the liberals that call Republicans and conservatives traitors as well.

darin
07-28-2008, 01:07 PM

But ya know Jeff? It just doesn't MATTER to mindless folk. Really. FACTS never get in the way of a good dose of lies and hatred by folk easly swayed by their particular talking heads.

The kind of person who'd buy into the OP here is the kind of person who'd joined a Terrorist Organization. It's a person looking for an outlet for their ignorance and hatred of the truth. The REAL truth, not their tainted version.

Yurt
07-28-2008, 02:19 PM
What Rush does is demonize liberals.

:poke:

http://www.sketchyconcepts.com/Pot%20and%20Kettle%20web.gif

April15
07-28-2008, 02:21 PM
Which is why the liberals are the ones trying to ignore the Constitution. Got ya.
How you came up with this idea from what I posted is leading me to question whether you understand english or not.

07-28-2008, 02:27 PM
How you came up with this idea from what I posted is leading me to question whether you understand english or not.

It's really not that difficult. The "Constitution is a piece of paper" argument is coming from the left. Not the right. Yet you accused the right of having that attitude. Which makes no sense when the right is the one protecting Free speech, Free assembly, free religion, property rights, self-defense rights, voting rights, Separation of powers, etc.

darin
07-28-2008, 02:35 PM
For the record, LIBERALS demonize themself. Through their words and actions.

5stringJeff
07-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Which makes no sense when the right is the one protecting Free speech, Free assembly, free religion, property rights, self-defense rights, voting rights, Separation of powers, etc.

Well, let's look at that a little more closely:

Free Speech: John McCain has practically declared war on free speech with "campaign finance reform." It is ILLEGAL to mention a candidate's name in a political ad for two months before an election. That is not free speech, that's totalitarianism.

Separation of powers: not this President. He has done more to advance the notion of a "unitary executive" than anyone since FDR.

Fourth Amendment: the Right currently supports a drastically enhanced homeland security that inhibits the Fourth Amendment rights of Americans. For details, see the Patriot Act, the TSA, and FISA.

While the political right does support some freedoms, especially gun rights, they are far from noble protectors of the Bill of Rights.

Psychoblues
07-28-2008, 03:06 PM
Ain't that the doggoned truth, jeff. But, there are no innocents in this current fight for American rights as guaranteed by our Constitution and our Bill of Rights.

Psychoblues
07-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Here is more on the same subject from the Knoxville News website:

By Hayes Hickman (Contact), Don Jacobs (Contact)
Originally published 07:44 a.m., July 28, 2008
Updated 11:28 a.m., July 28, 2008

J. Miles Cary

Knoxville Police Department officers lead Jim David Adkisson to a squad car Sunday. Adkisson has been charged with first-degree murder after a shooting at Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church

Shooting at Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church
Several people were shot with a gunman opened fire at the church around 10:18 a.m., Sunday.

Jim D. Adkisson, 58, of Powell wrote a four-page letter in which he stated his “hatred of the liberal movement,” Owen said. “Liberals in general, as well as gays.”..............

More: http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jul/28/church-shooting-police-find-manifesto-suspects-car/

07-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Well, let's look at that a little more closely:

Free Speech: John McCain has practically declared war on free speech with "campaign finance reform." It is ILLEGAL to mention a candidate's name in a political ad for two months before an election. That is not free speech, that's totalitarianism.

Separation of powers: not this President. He has done more to advance the notion of a "unitary executive" than anyone since FDR.

Fourth Amendment: the Right currently supports a drastically enhanced homeland security that inhibits the Fourth Amendment rights of Americans. For details, see the Patriot Act, the TSA, and FISA.

While the political right does support some freedoms, especially gun rights, they are far from noble protectors of the Bill of Rights.

very true, but i dont really consider McCain to the right. There is no candidate to the right this year.

actsnoblemartin
07-28-2008, 08:05 PM
got any proof he said to go MURDER liberals or church goers?

till you have proof (:link:), you are :lame2:

April15
07-28-2008, 08:11 PM
It's really not that difficult. The "Constitution is a piece of paper" argument is coming from the left. Not the right. Yet you accused the right of having that attitude. Which makes no sense when the right is the one protecting Free speech, Free assembly, free religion, property rights, self-defense rights, voting rights, Separation of powers, etc.The right is the people who wish to take them away!The separation of powers is a joke. Bush wants a dictatorship.

actsnoblemartin
07-28-2008, 08:13 PM
care to explain yourself mate?

how about the courts, they seem like they want to be our legislators

The right is the people who wish to take them away!The separation of powers is a joke. Bush wants a dictatorship.

namvet
07-28-2008, 08:14 PM
The right is the people who wish to take them away!The separation of powers is a joke. Bush wants a dictatorship.

if that's true then Osama wants world domination

07-28-2008, 08:26 PM

Dictatorship. You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Sitarro
07-28-2008, 09:17 PM

Hey dumbass, Bush is essentially out of office, nobody is paying any attention to him and he has almost no power. He has less than 5 months left of his term...... I know it may be hard for you but try to concentrate on who will be in office and the imbeciles you put in Congress.

Joe Steel
07-29-2008, 06:57 AM
But ya know Jeff? It just doesn't MATTER to mindless folk. Really. FACTS never get in the way of a good dose of lies and hatred by folk easly swayed by their particular talking heads.

The kind of person who'd buy into the OP here is the kind of person who'd joined a Terrorist Organization. It's a person looking for an outlet for their ignorance and hatred of the truth. The REAL truth, not their tainted version.

Here. I've got your facts. I've got your REAL truth.

"Adkisson targeted the church, Still wrote in the document obtained by WBIR-TV, Channel 10, 'because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of media outlets.'

"Adkisson told Still that 'he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office.'

"Adkisson told officers he left the house unlocked for them because 'he expected to be killed during the assault.'

"Inside the house, officers found 'Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder' by radio talk show host Michael Savage, 'Let Freedom Ring' by talk show host Sean Hannity, and 'The O'Reilly Factor,' by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly."

O'Reilly, Savage, Hannity on accused church shooter's reading list (http://rawstory.com/news/2008/OReilly_Savage_Hannity_on_accused_church_0728.html )

Are you proud of your guys?

Gaffer
07-29-2008, 07:44 AM

I'm sure if he knew where you lived he'd have been over there before going to the church.

I rarely listen to Rush. I can't stand shawn vanity, Savage is a rambler. He can't stay on one subject. Coulter is cool but, but she is best at insults. I don't need any of them to egg me on about something. I wouldn't kick your ass because your a liberal and they said too. I'd do it because your an asshole, the same as gw in ohio.

Actually what this guy did is something I could easily picture gw or you doing. The kinda thing you read about in the paper and wonder if you know them. Your posts on this board tell me your only a breath away from doing something like this. You talk about conservatives but you don't read you own posts and see the hate you spout. The daily kos, du and huffandpuff are your sources of information and entertainment yet you attack Rush and talk radio. Why? Because they tell you too.

You mr stalin are a very foolish man, as is gw. You blindly follow your communist ideology. And you love to use the guilt trip as your weapon of choice. Lumping conservatives in with a nut who was driven off the deep end by clowns like you doesn't make me feel responsible for anything. My only regret is that he missed you. Maybe the next one will get lucky.

You have a lousy day and I'll look forward to your silly responses.

stephanie
07-29-2008, 07:53 AM

I own all of Savages, Rush, Colter, Hannity, Ingram's books..I guess that makes me a potentiall KILLER...

YOU IDIOTS...prove nothing...ya need to move on to making up some more shit..

hjmick
07-29-2008, 09:29 AM

And in these books the authors advocate killing liberals?

07-29-2008, 09:39 AM

Yes I am. Ive read those books. None of them mention anything about killing other people. Maybe you should read them sometimes. Because you have huge disconnects between facts and real truth.

And id much rather support these men then I would about an idealogy that would require the death of massive amounts of people to protect us from a false global threat caused by "carbon emissions"

Yurt
07-29-2008, 09:53 AM

guys? it was one person :poke:...

i'm sure you fully support conservatives blasting every single liberal and the entire movement when a liberal commits a bad act :rolleyes:

actsnoblemartin
07-29-2008, 12:10 PM
joe :uhoh: :wtf: , i want you to for the sake of your family and yourself

check yourself into the nearest mental health facility for atleast 72 hours, or until you get in touch with reality, which ever comes first, because you're scaring me, with your delusional thinking :poke: :tinfoil: :cuckoo:

07-29-2008, 12:16 PM
joe :uhoh: :wtf: , i want you to for the sake of your family and yourself

check yourself into the nearest mental health facility for atleast 72 hours, or until you get in touch with reality, which ever comes first, becomes your scaring me, with your delusional thinking :poke: :tinfoil: :cuckoo:

i completely agree.

Joe Steel
07-29-2008, 12:29 PM
Hate mongers don't have to encourage killing explicitly. The constant drumbeat of hatred is enough to make the misfits and malcontents of their conservative audiences decide to do it themselves.

Delusions, guns and conservative radio is a dangerous combination.

actsnoblemartin
07-29-2008, 12:35 PM
You have somewhat of a point here.

I do hear some conservative talk radio hosts that seem very angry and hateful at times, while others more who are more insightful and respectful of others.

I know there are some mentally deranged people out there that listen to talk radio, and for them, hearing this anger, and disrespectfulness makes them want to commit bad actions.

But lets be fair here, and not ignore your side of the aisle.

just as you will have bad people who happen to be conservatives you will have bad people who will happen to be democrats.

Its not because someone is a conservative or a liberal that they are bad, it is because THEY CHOOSE to be bad, I.E. commit a violent act, treat someone un-kind.

im sure you're aware of the left wing protestors of the democratic party, in such groups as code pink, the anti-war movement, and so on, now this is not to say that all or most protestors are bad people

but, to selectively condemn one side, the side you disagree with, regardless if your a donkey or an elephent is unfair, thus, your only half right in my opinion, and your being unfair.

Hate mongers don't have to encourage killing explicitly. The constant drumbeat of hatred is enough to make the misfits and malcontents of their conservative audiences decide to do it themselves.

Little-Acorn
07-29-2008, 12:36 PM
Hate mongers don't have to encourage killing explicitly. The constant drumbeat of hatred is enough to make the misfits and malcontents... decide to do it themselves.

That explains the Unabomber, the Long Island Expressway killer, and several others.

Poor little joesteel: The poster child for the idea that any US citizen is allowed to vote, now matter how unqualified and delusional.

actsnoblemartin
07-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Joe, what i said earlier was not meant to be an insult, although im sure you took it that way.

sometimes, you seem to very out there, with some of your comments, and it makes me do a double take.

I am guilty of the same thing, as most people at one point or another are.

I hope you understand, that this was meant more as a genuine critique of youre style and words, more then just an insult

hjmick
07-29-2008, 01:05 PM

This coming from a man who derives his nom de guerre from one of history's more efficient killers. Perhaps even more efficient than Hitler.

How ironic.

Sitarro
07-29-2008, 01:28 PM

Do you mean those assholes at Air America? Easily some of the most vile crap ever allowed to go out over the air. Mike Malloy(total jerk), Al Franken(short little ex high school wrestler that never grew up and will eventually pick on the wrong person and have his fag ass handed to him), that bitch Rhandi Rhodes ...... some of the ultimate in hate speech.

theHawk
07-29-2008, 01:47 PM

What do you propose? Silencing them?

GW in Ohio
07-29-2008, 02:05 PM
I'm sure if he knew where you lived he'd have been over there before going to the church.

I rarely listen to Rush. I can't stand shawn vanity, Savage is a rambler. He can't stay on one subject. Coulter is cool but, but she is best at insults. I don't need any of them to egg me on about something. I wouldn't kick your ass because your a liberal and they said too. I'd do it because your an asshole, the same as gw in ohio.

Actually what this guy did is something I could easily picture gw or you doing. The kinda thing you read about in the paper and wonder if you know them. Your posts on this board tell me your only a breath away from doing something like this. You talk about conservatives but you don't read you own posts and see the hate you spout. The daily kos, du and huffandpuff are your sources of information and entertainment yet you attack Rush and talk radio. Why? Because they tell you too.

You mr stalin are a very foolish man, as is gw. You blindly follow your communist ideology. And you love to use the guilt trip as your weapon of choice. Lumping conservatives in with a nut who was driven off the deep end by clowns like you doesn't make me feel responsible for anything. My only regret is that he missed you. Maybe the next one will get lucky.

You have a lousy day and I'll look forward to your silly responses.

Dear Dr. Stupid:

Liberals don't go around shooting people because they disagree with them about politics.
You can picture liberals like myself shooting someone of a differing political philosophy because that's something you'd do yourself. You're projecting your own tendencies onto other people.
How do I know you're prone to violence? Try this quote: "I wouldn't kick your ass because your a liberal and they said too. I'd do it because your an asshole, the same as gw in ohio." Like a lot of right wingers, you're just a hair trigger away from a violent act.
You actually think I'm a communist? You are possibly the stupidest motherfucker that ever lived. It should be illegal to be a stupid as you.

MtnBiker
07-29-2008, 02:43 PM
This really shouldn't even be an issue. The fewer people on the planet the better, well anyway that is what one of the members here on the board believes.

Gaffer
07-29-2008, 06:25 PM
Dear Dr. Stupid:

Liberals don't go around shooting people because they disagree with them about politics.
You can picture liberals like myself shooting someone of a differing political philosophy because that's something you'd do yourself. You're projecting your own tendencies onto other people.
How do I know you're prone to violence? Try this quote: "I wouldn't kick your ass because your a liberal and they said too. I'd do it because your an asshole, the same as gw in ohio." Like a lot of right wingers, you're just a hair trigger away from a violent act.
You actually think I'm a communist? You are possibly the stupidest motherfucker that ever lived. It should be illegal to be a stupid as you.

I'm not a doctor, but you can call me me SIR. And you are exactly the kind of person that goes off the deep end and starts shooting or bombing people. Your hate speech on here is an example of how mental you are.

I don't have tendencies to do anything. I either do them or I don't. I would really like to bitch slap you into next Tuesday. That's not a tendency, that's a desire. I wouldn't do it because your not worth jail time. So it will remain a special dream of mine.

I don't believe your a communist. Your just incredibly ignorant and a liberal useful idiot. joesteel is the communist. He's not as likely to go shooting anyone cause he is the kind that gets other people to do it for him. He'll stay in the background and direct things and when things get hot he'll disappear.

" It should be illegal to be a stupid as you." Does this mean you want to take away my freedom of speech? How liberal of you. Since the day is over I'll wish you a shitty tomorrow.

April15
07-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Dictatorship. You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.What I think it means is that Bush wants to be solely in charge of everything. Free to do what he pleases with impunity. As he may be almost out of office, like despots in other countries there is still an option for him to declare an emergency and martial law along with nullifying any election
results. So to say he is almost out of office is for me to mean he is still a threat to this constitutional nation.

April15
07-29-2008, 07:44 PM
Hey dumbass, Bush is essentially out of office, nobody is paying any attention to him and he has almost no power. He has less than 5 months left of his term...... I know it may be hard for you but try to concentrate on who will be in office and the imbeciles you put in Congress.Hey fuckstick, I put your answer in the previous post. But I can say that who will be in office I hope is the liberal choices. If not, this nation will cease to be a constitutional republic of democracy.

Kathianne
07-29-2008, 08:05 PM
I'm not a doctor, but you can call me me SIR. And you are exactly the kind of person that goes off the deep end and starts shooting or bombing people. Your hate speech on here is an example of how mental you are.

I don't have tendencies to do anything. I either do them or I don't. I would really like to bitch slap you into next Tuesday. That's not a tendency, that's a desire. I wouldn't do it because your not worth jail time. So it will remain a special dream of mine.

I don't believe your a communist. Your just incredibly ignorant and a liberal useful idiot. joesteel is the communist. He's not as likely to go shooting anyone cause he is the kind that gets other people to do it for him. He'll stay in the background and direct things and when things get hot he'll disappear.

" It should be illegal to be a stupid as you." Does this mean you want to take away my freedom of speech? How liberal of you. Since the day is over I'll wish you a shitty tomorrow.

Damn I cannot rep. I've never said this, but I wish I could be you.

stephanie
07-29-2008, 08:37 PM
[/COLOR]
Dear Dr. Stupid:

You really actually believe some of the shit that you write, don't you...

oh my gawd, how do you liberals live with yourselves? you are such SAINTS..:laugh2::poke:

07-29-2008, 09:38 PM
What I think it means is that Bush wants to be solely in charge of everything. Free to do what he pleases with impunity. As he may be almost out of office, like despots in other countries there is still an option for him to declare an emergency and martial law along with nullifying any election
results. So to say he is almost out of office is for me to mean he is still a threat to this constitutional nation.

Bush is about as much a threat to this constitutional nation as dust is. What the heck are you going to do when the Presidency peacefully changes hands to the next administration?

GW in Ohio
07-30-2008, 07:13 AM
[/COLOR]

You really actually believe some of the shit that you write, don't you...

oh my gawd, how do you liberals live with yourselves? you are such SAINTS..:laugh2::poke:

I'm not a saint yet, but I'm working on it.

I'm just a nice person, a good citizen, a good parent and a faithful husband.

But don't let the Gaffer know that. He thinks I'm Charlie Manson......

Joe Steel
07-30-2008, 07:45 AM
You have somewhat of a point here.

I do hear some conservative talk radio hosts that seem very angry and hateful at times, while others more who are more insightful and respectful of others.

I know there are some mentally deranged people out there that listen to talk radio, and for them, hearing this anger, and disrespectfulness makes them want to commit bad actions.

But lets be fair here, and not ignore your side of the aisle.

just as you will have bad people who happen to be conservatives you will have bad people who will happen to be democrats.

Its not because someone is a conservative or a liberal that they are bad, it is because THEY CHOOSE to be bad, I.E. commit a violent act, treat someone un-kind.

im sure you're aware of the left wing protestors of the democratic party, in such groups as code pink, the anti-war movement, and so on, now this is not to say that all or most protestors are bad people

but, to selectively condemn one side, the side you disagree with, regardless if your a donkey or an elephent is unfair, thus, your only half right in my opinion, and your being unfair.

I don't think it's unreasonably selective. The core of Conservative ideology is individual responsibility. Conservatives believe each person is responsible for himself. It's easy to get from there to individually-initiated action to effect change. In other words, a Conservative who is unfavorably affected by someone else's behavior has only himself to blame if it continues.

Hate-radio cooks-up a pot of hate let's the audience stew in it until it boils over.

stephanie
07-30-2008, 07:47 AM
I'm not a saint yet, but I'm working on it.

I'm just a nice person, a good citizen, a good parent and a faithful husband.

But don't let the Gaffer know that. He thinks I'm Charlie Manson......

Well listen gw, that's all nice what you wrote about yourself and it's probably true..

But for you people to write these stupid stories(and I believe I know where you guys got the idea from, cause I saw one the Huffo post), that anyone who goes out and kills a bunch of people, who has Savages book on him, and hates liberals ideology, must be because of right wing radio and TV host, is A BIG BUNCH OF BULLSHIT...ok

And even if it was because of all the above, what do you want, our FREEDOMS OF SPEECH TAKEN AWAY?????

GW in Ohio
07-30-2008, 08:29 AM
Well listen gw, that's all nice what you wrote about yourself and it's probably true..

But for you people to write these stupid stories(and I believe I know where you guys got the idea from, cause I saw one the Huffo post), that anyone who goes out and kills a bunch of people, who has Savages book on him, and hates liberals ideology, must be because of right wing radio and TV host, is A BIG BUNCH OF BULLSHIT...ok

And even if it was because of all the above, what do you want, our FREEDOMS OF SPEECH TAKEN AWAY?????

Nope, I just want to point out that there's a direct connection between conservative talk radio and TV and the polarizaton, division and hatred that's come to characterize our political life.

Rush Limbaugh has been telling his dimwitted dittohead audience for years and years that liberals are the enemy and that they're responsible for everything bad that's happened in the world. And the Limbaugh clones like Hannity, O'Reilly and Savage do the same thing.

stephanie
07-30-2008, 08:47 AM
Nope, I just want to point out that there's a direct connection between conservative talk radio and TV and the polarizaton, division and hatred that's come to characterize our political life.

Rush Limbaugh has been telling his dimwitted dittohead audience for years and years that liberals are the enemy and that they're responsible for everything bad that's happened in the world. And the Limbaugh clones like Hannity, O'Reilly and Savage do the same thing.

And listening to you liberals talk so lovingly about President Bush and Republicans these last eight yrs. have brought us together...

You people are a joke..If people don't agree with your ideology, it's called hate speech..Yet you can go around and say any damn thing you want about Republicans and conservative, no matter how hateful it is, and you call it the truth...
I listen to all these people and I won't go out and kill anyone..
And I agree with what they have to say..The liberal ideology sucks, liberals suck, and I will fight to keep it out of our government..

Peace be with you..:dance:

GW in Ohio
07-30-2008, 08:57 AM
And listening to you liberals talk so lovingly about President Bush and Republicans these last eight yrs. have brought us together...

You people are a joke..If people don't agree with your ideology, it's called hate speech..Yet you can go around and say any damn thing you want about Republicans and conservative, no matter how hateful it is, and you call it the truth...
I listen to all these people and I won't go out and kill anyone..
And I agree with what they have to say..The liberal ideology sucks, liberals suck, and I will fight to keep it out of our government..

Peace be with you..:dance:

The worst thing I've heard liberals say about Bush is that he ought to be impeached.

I myself have said he oughtta start drinking again. It might improve his performance as president.

Let's face it, he couldn't possibly be any worse, could he?

No one of any consequence on the liberal side has said Bush is the enemy or advocated physical harm to him. What I have heard from the left is pity and contempt for a guy who is so obviously in over his head and has no idea of how to be president.

stephanie
07-30-2008, 09:22 AM
The worst thing I've heard liberals say about Bush is that he ought to be impeached.

I myself have said he oughtta start drinking again. It might improve his performance as president.

No one of any consequence on the liberal side has said Bush is the enemy or advocated physical harm to him. What I have heard from the left is pity and contempt for a guy who is so obviously in over his head and has no idea of how to be president.

It must be nice to live in a dream world, or you don't get out very much..
The shit I've heard you liberals say about President Bush, would make your head hair curl..

Oh well.......I'd wonder what it's like in la la land...:laugh2:

Sitarro
07-30-2008, 10:06 AM

I was in Dallas for a week where I found Air America on the radio. You are either an idiot or have never heard their programming or both. In that week I heard numerous wishes for the President's death, the Vice President's death, The Secretary of State's Death, The Secretary of Defense's death from callers and the asshole hosts of the shows. Mike Malloy was the worst and if he would have been standing in front of me I would have knocked his fag ass out for the things he was saying about The President.

Your bullshit diatribes about the President are just juvenile horse shit parroting other imbeciles you have heard. The facts are, President Bush has a much better education, has made more money, is in better shape and easily read 10 times as many books as you did last year....... he has also flown numerous aircraft including our first supersonic interceptor, was Governor of Texas and is The President of the United States....... what have you done? If he is an idiot, as you say, that would place you as having the mental capacity of a tapeworm. :fu:

stephanie
07-30-2008, 10:24 AM
I was in Dallas for a week where I found Air America on the radio. You are either an idiot or have never heard their programming or both. In that week I heard numerous wishes for the President's death, the Vice President's death, The Secretary of State's Death, The Secretary of Defense's death from callers and the asshole hosts of the shows. Mike Malloy was the worst and if he would have been standing in front of me I would have knocked his fag ass out for the things he was saying about The President.

Your bullshit diatribes about the President are just juvenile horse shit parroting other imbeciles you have heard. The facts are, President Bush has a much better education, has made more money, is in better shape and easily read 10 times as many books as you did last year....... he has also flown numerous aircraft including our first supersonic interceptor, was Governor of Texas and is The President of the United States....... what have you done? If he is an idiot, as you say, that would place you as having the mental capacity of a tapeworm. :fu:

can't rep ya, but this post was right on and cracked me up too..Especially the part about the tapeworm...:laugh2::clap:

GW in Ohio
07-30-2008, 10:46 AM

As far as Bush's history is concerned, he got every job he got, including his job as governor of Texas, because he is George HW Bush's son. As I understand it, he wasn't exactly CEO of the Year material when he ran the Texas Rangers. And let's face it, you don't have to be a genius to be governor of Texas. Mainly, you just have to show up sober.

But, having said that, George Bush wasn't horrible in his previous positions. He wasn't unlike a lot of mediocre executives....as long as you didn't look too closely, he seemed reasonably competent.

It wasn't until some GOP smartass came up with the bright idea: "Hey, let's put Bush's son up for president. (No, not the one from Florida...the stupid one.) Yeah, I know he's dumber'n shit, but we'll put Cheney in as the VP. Cheney'll really be runnin' things".....

Until then, George Bush was bumbling along, being somewhat competent. In retrospect, it was actually actually cruel to catapult him into the presidency (with the help of the Supreme Court). He's so obviously out of his element....so obviously clueless.....it would be funny if it weren't for the fact that the country has gone downhill during his (Cheney's) tenure.

darin
07-30-2008, 02:43 PM
As far as Bush's history is concerned, he got every job he got, including his job as governor of Texas, because he is George HW Bush's son. As I understand it, he wasn't exactly CEO of the Year material when he ran the Texas Rangers. And let's face it, you don't have to be a genius to be governor of Texas. Mainly, you just have to show up sober.

Bush never 'ran' the Rangers. And you're next line is pathetic. The ironic thing is, you show your stupidity by bashing the intelligence of Texans.

emmett
07-30-2008, 02:59 PM

Wow, what a story. It's obvious GW that because this guy perpretrated such a heinous act, that all conservatives feel as he does. Thank you for pointing this out to us. It makes me ashamed to be a conservative. As a matter fact I'm gonna go downtown and give my guns to the police department right away.

Come on dude, get real! This guy was a whacko. I'm sure we could find an example of a liberal mass murderer, would that make all liberals the same. Get with the game man.

emmett
07-30-2008, 03:01 PM

But, having said that, George Bush wasn't horrible in his previous positions. He wasn't unlike a lot of mediocre executives....as long as you didn't look too closely, he seemed reasonably competent.

It wasn't until some GOP smartass came up with the bright idea: "Hey, let's put Bush's son up for president. (No, not the one from Florida...the stupid one.) Yeah, I know he's dumber'n shit, but we'll put Cheney in as the VP. Cheney'll really be runnin' things".....

Until then, George Bush was bumbling along, being somewhat competent. In retrospect, it was actually actually cruel to catapult him into the presidency (with the help of the Supreme Court). He's so obviously out of his element....so obviously clueless.....it would be funny if it weren't for the fact that the country has gone downhill during his (Cheney's) tenure.

Thats why he was re-elected.

GW in Ohio
07-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Wow, what a story. It's obvious GW that because this guy perpretrated such a heinous act, that all conservatives feel as he does. Thank you for pointing this out to us. It makes me ashamed to be a conservative. As a matter fact I'm gonna go downtown and give my guns to the police department right away.

Come on dude, get real! This guy was a whacko. I'm sure we could find an example of a liberal mass murderer, would that make all liberals the same. Get with the game man.

The guy was a wacko, and full of hate. But he was conditioned to hate liberals and to see them as the enemy by conservative talk radio and TV.

That's the point.

When you find a liberal who goes on a shooting rampage against conservatives (where do conservatives congregate? At 4-H Club meetings? Mormon temples?), and the guy was conditioned to hate righties by Air America, let me know.

emmett
07-30-2008, 03:08 PM

GW, can you answer three yes/no questions without bloviation. I think not but here it goes.

1) Is Theodore Kennedy a murderer who should be serving life without parole?

2) Is it true that l6 people directly linked to the Clintons have turned up dead in mysterious accidents and twists of fate?

3) Do you believe that 911 was an inside job orchestrated by the Bush administration?

The guy was a wacko, and full of hate. But he was conditioned to hate liberals and to see them as the enemy by conservative talk radio and TV.

That's the point.

When you find a liberal who goes on a shooting rampage against conservatives (where do conservatives congregate? At 4-H Club meetings? Mormon temples?), and the guy was conditioned to hate righties by Air America, let me know.

Well, I have to say that it doesn't usually take more than a minute or so for you to hear a liberal to call in and talk about killing the president, wishing him dead or what have you. Happens every day. That is conditioning as well.

You see, I won't disagree with you about propaganda. Rush IS propaganda, so is Hannity, Savage and most of the rest. HOWEVER.....so is Randi Rhodes, Mike, Alan Colmes and all the left siders as well.

If you want to hear the straight up facts and truth, served to you so damn straight it will choke you, listen to Boertz. WSB-750 Atlanta and many syndicated stations all over the country. He is a Libertarian and tells it straight, as do all Libertarians. Ever listened to Larry Elder? Straight up talk radio, the way it should be.

I'll tell you what GW! I'll give you a parity you can relate to. Let's take this board right here. There are righties, there are lefties. Lots of righties because the board was founded by one and alot of them came from the other board. There are lefties, you are one of them. However, there are few (as in real life) Libertarians. Now, neither side seems too anxious to argue against Libertarians but neither will actually go and vote for one.

My point, look at the rep recieved by the players. Average their total per post. Then do a Libertarian's, example: mine. Highest on the board per post. Hmmmmm!!!!

I'm not bragging, what I am doing is providing you the only physical evidence of an example I can at the moment. Libertarians are realists. We understand both sides, we know how we got here and we know how to get out of here. It isn't done with rhetoric, lies and false statements. It is done with truth, real love of country and Liberty.

Stop posting these hate stories about Bush like the one you started this thread with, it gets us nowhere, solves nothing and is counterproductive. Start trying to promote your agenda with facts like you see Libertarians doing.

actsnoblemartin
07-30-2008, 07:32 PM
dont you dare insult texans :slap:

My best friend is a texan

stephanie
07-30-2008, 08:51 PM

That's the point.

you DO NOT KNOW he was conditioned to hate liberals by talk radio and tv..
you are an absolute LIAR..and you should be ashamed of yourself..but we know liberals never think they have anything to be ashamed of..

I can not stand liars................shame on you..

Sitarro
07-30-2008, 10:22 PM
you are an absolute LIAR..and you should be ashamed of yourself..but we know liberals never think they have anything to be ashamed of..

I don't think he is lying steph, he just isn't bright enough to understand the truth, why else would he buy into the liberal "lack of mind" set? Remember, he has the intellect of a tapeworm. Actually that describes the liberal policy perfectly....... don't contribute anything to society just live of the host taxpayer until you destroy them.

actsnoblemartin
07-30-2008, 10:25 PM
millions listen to talk radio, and not all are conservatives, and yet you condemn them all, how tolerent of you :laugh2:

That's the point.

Yurt
07-30-2008, 10:49 PM
(where do conservatives congregate? At 4-H Club meetings? Mormon temples?)

i don't know, do liberals hate 4-H? do liberals hate Mormon temples? is that what you are saying?

Shadow
07-30-2008, 11:28 PM

That's the point.

Right because liberals are never hateful and conditioned to be that way by their own talking heads.. like Randi Rhodes,Al Franken,Howard Dean,Keith Olberman et al. Guess you never read all of the hate speech on the Huffington post and other left wing boards after Tony Snow died. Or all of the hateful crap posted on Ronald Reagan's message board when he passed away? Or the hateful junk posted when Jenna Bush was going to get married. Liberals are full of hate and spew it frequently. I'm sure if we looked hard enough we could find a gunman,rapist,murderer who also happened to be liberal.. there are lots of wackadoos in this world, and the odds are not in your favor. Hell.. they were spewing their hate all over Hillary not that long ago. Didn't Randi Rhodes get called on the carpet by Air America during the primary for calling her a "Fking Whore" at a San Fransisco gig?

Psychoblues
07-30-2008, 11:59 PM
Randi Rhodes? Shoot somebody? Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

GW in Ohio
07-31-2008, 07:22 AM

When the police searched his house, they discovered that he was a regular listener of O'Reilly, Hannity and Michael Savage. It's not known yet whether he listened to El Blimpo (Limbaugh), but it's a pretty safe bet that he did.

Yes, he was conditioned to hate liberals by right-wing radio and TV. O'Reilly, Hannity and Savage all say that liberals are what's wrong with this country and they are the enemy.

GW in Ohio
07-31-2008, 07:30 AM
GW, can you answer three yes/no questions without bloviation. I think not but here it goes.

1) Is Theodore Kennedy a murderer who should be serving life without parole?

2) Is it true that l6 people directly linked to the Clintons have turned up dead in mysterious accidents and twists of fate?

3) Do you believe that 911 was an inside job orchestrated by the Bush administration? --emmett

1. Emmett, murder requires intent. There was no intent at Chappaquiddick. What Kennedy did could have gotten him indicted for manslaughter, but even there, it's not an open and shut case. He also could have been charged with leaving the scene of an accident. But I would say that Ted Kennedy's transgressions at Chappaquiddick were much more in the moral realm; the legality is unclear. But he didn't get charged because he's a US Senator and a Kennedy.
2. I don't know. I don't track that kind of stuff. Are you trying to build a case that the Clintons had people murdered? On any other forum, if you tried to make that case, you'd be branded as a wacko. But here, it's considered normal behavior.
3. What kind of stupid question is that? The only people I've heard say that are Palestinians and radical Islamists.

Sitarro
07-31-2008, 07:38 AM
1. Emmett, murder requires intent. There was no intent at Chappaquiddick. What Kennedy did could have gotten him indicted for manslaughter, but even there, it's not an open and shut case. He also could have been charged with leaving the scene of an accident. But I would say that Ted Kennedy's transgressions at Chappaquiddick were much more in the moral realm; the legality is unclear. But he didn't get charged because he's a US Senator and a Kennedy.
2. I don't know. I don't track that kind of stuff. Are you trying to build a case that the Clintons had people murdered? On any other forum, if you tried to make that case, you'd be branded as a wacko. But here, it's considered normal behavior.
3. What kind of stupid question is that? The only people I've heard say that are Palestinians and radical Islamists.

So the fact that Kennedy was drunk out of his mind, his normal state,......... wouldn't that be one of numerous charges?

Sitarro
07-31-2008, 07:40 AM
When the police searched his house, they discovered that he was a regular listener of O'Reilly, Hannity and Michael Savage. It's not known yet whether he listened to El Blimpo (Limbaugh), but it's a pretty safe bet that he did.

Yes, he was conditioned to hate liberals by right-wing radio and TV. O'Reilly, Hannity and Savage all say that liberals are what's wrong with this country and they are the enemy.

Limbaugh would make a better President than your boy, he would certainly kick his chicken shit ass in a debate on any political subject. That punk is afraid to debate a 72 year old McCain, what a fag.

Psychoblues
07-31-2008, 07:42 AM
Get him elected, zero. What's the problem with that?

Limbaugh would make a better President than your boy, he would certainly kick his chicken shit ass in a debate on any political subject. That punk is afraid to debate a 72 year old McCain, what a fag.

Listening to Rush: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

GW in Ohio
07-31-2008, 07:49 AM

stephanie: One of the things I've noticed about right wingers is that they're very quick to toss the "liar" label around.

You should check your facts before you call someone a liar, because you look really foolish when you're wrong.

From the Knoxville News Sentinel:

Police found right-wing political books, brass knuckles, empty shotgun shell boxes and a handgun in the Powell home of a man who said he attacked a church in order to kill liberals "who are ruining the country," court records show.

Knoxville police Sunday evening searched the Levy Drive home of Jim David Adkisson after he allegedly entered the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church and killed two people and wounded six others during the presentation of a children's musical.

Knoxville Police Department Officer Steve Still requested the search warrant after interviewing Adkisson. who was subdued by several church members after firing three rounds from a 12-gauge shotgun into the congregation.

Adkisson targeted the church, Still wrote in the document obtained by WBIR-TV, Channel 10, "because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of media outlets."

Adkisson told Still that "he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office."

Adkisson told officers he left the house unlocked for them because "he expected to be killed during the assault."

Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly.

The shotgun-wielding suspect in Sunday's mass shooting at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church was motivated by a hatred of "the liberal movement," and he planned to shoot until police shot him, Knoxville Police Chief Sterling P. Owen IV said this morning.

Adkisson, 58, of Powell wrote a four-page letter in which he stated his "hatred of the liberal movement," Owen said. "Liberals in general, as well as gays."

GW in Ohio
07-31-2008, 07:53 AM

sitarro: You're a bloody genius. Of course Rush Limbaugh would make a wonderful president. How could anyone question these credentials:

Right-wing talk radio blowhard

And yes, all these Democrats are "fags," aren't they?

I'm in awe of your political expertise. Thank you for being there.

GW in Ohio
07-31-2008, 07:59 AM
So the fact that Kennedy was drunk out of his mind, his normal state,......... wouldn't that be one of numerous charges?

sitarro: Ted Kennedy could have been charged with a number of things for his actions at Chappaqiddick that night. The fact that he wasn't is because he's a US Senator and a member of the Kennedy family, and because the incident took place in Massachusetts.

Are you surprised that we have different levels of justice in this country, based on how rich and powerful you are?

stephanie
07-31-2008, 08:28 AM
sitarro: Ted Kennedy could have been charged with a number of things for his actions at Chappaqiddick that night. The fact that he wasn't is because he's a US Senator and a member of the Kennedy family, and because the incident took place in Massachusetts.

Are you surprised that we have different levels of justice in this country, based on how rich and powerful you are?

wrong damn post..delete for me

stephanie
07-31-2008, 08:31 AM
stephanie: One of the things I've noticed about right wingers is that they're very quick to toss the "liar" label around.

You should check your facts before you call someone a liar, because you look really foolish when you're wrong.

From the Knoxville News Sentinel:

I don't give a shit how many supposedly "right wing" political books they found in his house..

The man was nuts and he hated people..

I know if you all had your way, we wouldn't have any conservative radio and TV host, hell if you had your alls way, you would probably like to burn all conservative books..

And I've always agreed with Dr. Savage..........LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

GW in Ohio
07-31-2008, 08:34 AM
I don't give a shit how many supposedly "right wing" political books they found in his house..

The man was nuts and he hated people..

I know if you all had your way, we wouldn't have any conservative radio and TV host, hell if you had your alls way, you would probably like to burn all conservative books..

And I've always agreed with Dr. Savage..........LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong there.

I believe strongly in free speech. One of the things that make this country great is the ability of people to speak their minds and to have all points of view heard in a lively political discourse. I wouldn't consider banning Limbaugh or O'Reilly or any of the other right wingers.

And book burning? Not hardly.