PDA

View Full Version : Obama to Run for President of Europe

Yurt
07-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Obama to Run for President of Europe
(John Feehery)

BERLIN — In a surprise move, United States Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) announced today that he was switching continents and is now running to become the president of Europe. He endorsed former Vice President Al Gore to take his place on the Democratic ticket for the race for president of the United States.

Political analysts were stunned by the move, but an Obama campaign worker said it shouldn’t come as any surprise: “Listen, the euro is much stronger than the dollar. Europeans love Obama. Most of Europe (except those damn Brits) was right on Iraq, from our perspective. It really was just a natural evolution for Barack.”

Obama is expected to give his first European campaign speech at the Bastille in France, the site of the start of the French Revolution. From there, he will campaign in every country in Europe at least once, spending more time where there is better shopping.

According to close associates, Obama grew tired in his efforts to make America a “more perfect union.” One insider said, “America is not going to be perfect ever, so Obama thinks he can turn his attentions to Europe, which very well may be perfect with the right leader. They don’t have the original sins of America, they don’t have that history of racism, they like an active government. They like higher taxes. Europe is an older society, more mature, and Obama thinks they will be more willing to do those things to make it more perfect.”

http://pundits.thehill.com/2008/07/24/obama-to-run-for-president-of-europe/

hjmick
07-28-2008, 11:07 AM
I posted this in another thread, but it seems appropriate here as well:

http://a.sc.msn.com/4Q/R@X717XQW+2U]@83%7D-K9%7DW.jpg

retiredman
07-28-2008, 11:17 AM
why isn't this in the humor forum?:lame2:

oh...wait...I know.... because it isn't funny!

namvet
07-28-2008, 11:58 AM
Obama to Run for President of Europe
(John Feehery)

BERLIN — In a surprise move, United States Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) announced today that he was switching continents and is now running to become the president of Europe. He endorsed former Vice President Al Gore to take his place on the Democratic ticket for the race for president of the United States.

Political analysts were stunned by the move, but an Obama campaign worker said it shouldn’t come as any surprise: “Listen, the euro is much stronger than the dollar. Europeans love Obama. Most of Europe (except those damn Brits) was right on Iraq, from our perspective. It really was just a natural evolution for Barack.”

Obama is expected to give his first European campaign speech at the Bastille in France, the site of the start of the French Revolution. From there, he will campaign in every country in Europe at least once, spending more time where there is better shopping.

According to close associates, Obama grew tired in his efforts to make America a “more perfect union.” One insider said, “America is not going to be perfect ever, so Obama thinks he can turn his attentions to Europe, which very well may be perfect with the right leader. They don’t have the original sins of America, they don’t have that history of racism, they like an active government. They like higher taxes. Europe is an older society, more mature, and Obama thinks they will be more willing to do those things to make it more perfect.”

http://pundits.thehill.com/2008/07/24/obama-to-run-for-president-of-europe/

but they are over run by islamic terrorists. a great move for Osama. he'll supply the guns and ammo. ah BTY whats an al gore????:laugh2:

Immanuel
07-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Well, allow me to make this peace gesture:

In all fairness to Europe and in order to promote peaceful relations between America and Europe for the next 100 years, we should happily give them Barack Obama to be their President and John McCain to be their Vice President. We will ask only one thing in return... that they not send them back.

There is a strick No Return Policy.

Immie

namvet
07-28-2008, 12:18 PM

In all fairness to Europe and in order to promote peaceful relations between America and Europe for the next 100 years, we should happily give them Barack Obama to be their President and John McCain to be their Vice President. We will ask only one thing in return... that they not send them back.

Immie

great idea. we don't need a prez for next 4 years anyway...

5stringJeff
07-28-2008, 12:25 PM

Immie

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great idea.

Yurt
07-28-2008, 01:22 PM
I posted this in another thread, but it seems appropriate here as well:

http://a.sc.msn.com/4Q/R@X717XQW+2U]@83%7D-K9%7DW.jpg

good one... it does seem like he is campaigning in europe for the US presidency...i am a little surprised that it is backfiring since he can do no wrong in the eyes of his followers

07-28-2008, 02:22 PM
I would think the position is more likely to be the Emperor of Europe. At least thats what all the European conquorers wanted it to be.