PDA

View Full Version : Why I'm voting for John 'McSame' McCain

midcan5
07-28-2008, 06:44 PM
Here is my list of the ten reasons why I will be voting for John 'McSame' McCain in November in no particular order.

1. John is old and that means he has lots of experience, you know like when old people tell you how it was before the Internet, cell phones, and TV. That's important to know in case sometime in the future there are no Internet, cell phones, or TV.

2. Change! heck no, more of the same, all kinds of the same! The republicans keep trying so surely maybe the next thirty years will be better. Wars, deficits, Katrina, energy, healthcare, saging wages, corporate corruption, see how minor these are, it's not like anything important is in that list.

3. He supports Reverend Hagee, I hate Catholics too and endtime being around the corner, WTF difference does it make! Once we bomb a few other countries and Israel bombs the rest, God is going to say, hey, time for endtime so I can reward all these bombers.

4. He will visit the rest of the world once he is president. Cheap vacations are good things you know, and he can forget things like he did in Israel and mix things up like he does daily. It won't matter anyway cause he will be in some other part of the world. Plus with that temper do we really need him near that nuclear button!

5. He voted against supporting the troops financially when he sided with Bush on cheap benefits, claims everyone should be able to marry a rich Beer heiress, he did. Plus he working on a new book, tentatively titled 'Ditch the old spouse and marry up the food chain made easy.'

6. If Fox loves him and Rush and that buffoon Savage love him, what's not to love. Well I know they just started loving him. Even Ann Coulter who used to hate him now hates Obama more, that's an important qualification for voting in America: hate levels. 'Dislike, hate, really hate, and despise' are clear cut political reasons for voting for our guy.

7. He is rich today, and isn't America about the rich, well today it is. He doesn't understand the economy, neither do I. The rich will love him more as he continues third world - the heck with the have-nots - policies. Poor people see number five.

8. Finished at the bottom of his class and yet had the great military and political insight to think we would be greeted as liberators in Iraq and it would be just lovely and democracy would grow so quickly we would be done in 2003 or 2004 at the latest. What year is it by the way?

9. People starve all the time, a few more in America won't matter, deficits eventually are fixed by democrats, so hell, just keep the 'trickle down' economics going John 'McSame" McCain, I love you too much. Actually it is the rich people who love you but hey WTF again.

10. You know John 'McSame' McCain is the man, last in his class just like Bush, how can we go wrong. Four more years of screw-ups, who in America won't feel all warm and fuzzy over that. And marrying money, ain't that about American as one can get! And working class people someday if you're lucky you too can be rich, I hear poor people win the lottery every day. Or see number five above for new get rich quick book.

So folks I will be casting my ballot for John 'McSame' McCain in November and I hope you all will be too. 'More of the same,' 'more of the same,' shout it from your trailer park rental today. Wal-mart is now selling magnets with these words and John's face embossed on them, made in China and cheap too, beautify that castle of yours with several.

07-28-2008, 08:32 PM
I responded to this list on the other board. You ignored my answer there, I doubt it will be much different here but here it goes.

With all the actual problems McCain might have, why do you go after him on this weak stuff?

midcan5
07-29-2008, 07:59 PM
I responded to this list on the other board. You ignored my answer there, I doubt it will be much different here but here it goes.

With all the actual problems McCain might have, why do you go after him on this weak stuff?

Ah because there is no weak stuff. Remember it is America you are in and it is image that counts not content.

http://www.counterpunch.org/bageant07242008.html

Life in the Post-Political Age

07-29-2008, 09:39 PM
Ah because there is no weak stuff. Remember it is America you are in and it is image that counts not content.

http://www.counterpunch.org/bageant07242008.html

Life in the Post-Political Age

Image may be all you liberals care about. The rest of us like alittle substance. Sadly we will only be getting a little.

midcan5
07-31-2008, 05:11 PM
Image may be all you liberals care about. The rest of us like alittle substance. Sadly we will only be getting a little.

Sorry, but that was a joke right? Like Kerry looked French and he married rich and his service during war didn't matter and John McSame had a mulatto child. All you do is engage in silliness, funny how when it is turned around on you it's now not important.

07-31-2008, 05:40 PM
Sorry, but that was a joke right? Like Kerry looked French and he married rich and his service during war didn't matter and John McSame had a mulatto child. All you do is engage in silliness, funny how when it is turned around on you it's now not important.

It's hardly a joke. you care about image. we care about substance.

Character issues are not image. They are the core of who someone is and are vital for true leaders.

As for your specifica examples:

1)You are the first person I've heard that stated John Kerry appearing French was some sort of vital factor in the 2004 election.

2)The fact that John Kerry married rich is only a factor due to the constant ridicule the left has with the rich. It demonstrates your hypocrisy. Which is a character issue. When the richest person in the Senate is telling a bunch of poverty stricken citizens that they are going to punish the rich when all they are really going to do is punish the people who work hard out of poverty to become rich, it speaks to duplicity. Which is another character issue.

3)John Kerry's war service was only an issue because the man wouldn't shut up about it. And when people who served with him started saying he is not being honest about his service that is once again a character issue. Not an image issue.

4)Senator McCain's allegation of an illegitimate child was neither widespread nor an image issue. It's another character issue. The reason McCain lost the nomination in 2000 was because he was way liberal on numerous issues and won only 4 states in the primary.

I know honesty is a foreign concept to you on the left, but it's a very important issue of substance, not an image issue.

But hey, what does it matter. Keep deluding yourself.

midcan5
08-01-2008, 10:21 AM
It's hardly a joke. you care about image. we care about substance.

LOL - Reality bite you hard? Now please go through your normal gyrations explaining how comparing Obama to Brittany is substantive? Because Brittany and Obama are exactly alike right? Please list the substantive personal characteristics of Brittany so I see the significance. Thanks

Kathianne
08-01-2008, 10:38 AM
LOL - Reality bite you hard? Now please go through your normal gyrations explaining how comparing Obama to Brittany is substantive? Because Brittany and Obama are exactly alike right? Please list the substantive personal characteristics of Brittany so I see the significance. Thanks

It's all about the cult of celebrity. Exactly alike? No, Obama is 1/2 black.

08-01-2008, 12:56 PM

You don't see the character issues there? The arrogance? The immaturity?

I am sure all those photoshops of Bush in a nazi uniform were based on the substance of the issue.

midcan5
08-01-2008, 01:05 PM
You don't see the character issues there? The arrogance? The immaturity?

You do know who Brittany Spears is? I asked for substance I got nothing. Subjective assessments are not substance try again.

08-01-2008, 01:15 PM
You do know who Brittany Spears is? I asked for substance I got nothing. Subjective assessments are not substance try again.

Character is substance. I know you guys dont like that. But it always will be.

CockySOB
08-01-2008, 01:54 PM

Pretty much sums things up. And while I don't like McCain much at all, he has infinitely more substance than Obama.

manu1959
08-01-2008, 03:43 PM

the medias infatuation with them is very similar.....i would argue relative to each other britney has more talent.....and achived far more than the arab boy wonder....

manu1959
08-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Character is substance. I know you guys dont like that. But it always will be.

the cling to moral relativisim....it is why character does not matter to them.....any behavior can be justified......h

midcan5
08-01-2008, 08:07 PM
So let me see if I can get this straight, while Americans lose more jobs, an unnecessary war bleeds the country dry, the infrastructure of the nation is collapsing, your candidate talks about having fun with a smile and his best substantive comeback is a comparison to two actresses? Do I have it?

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

manu1959
08-01-2008, 08:39 PM
So let me see if I can get this straight, while Americans lose more jobs, an unnecessary war bleeds the country dry, the infrastructure of the nation is collapsing, your candidate talks about having fun with a smile and his best substantive comeback is a comparison to two actresses? Do I have it?
A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

can you link me up to which rights mr mccain is going to interfer with....

and your boy is worried he doesn't look like the folks on the us currency......i am worried he looks an acts a lot like the folks on the USSR's currency...

midcan5
08-02-2008, 01:09 PM
can you link me up to which rights mr mccain is going to interfer with....

and your boy is worried he doesn't look like the folks on the us currency......i am worried he looks an acts a lot like the folks on the USSR's currency...

Second point first, how so?

http://www.ontheissues.org/senate/john_mccain.htm

# Supports repealing Roe v. Wade. (May 2007)
# Voted YES on defining unborn child as eligible for SCHIP. (Mar 2008)
# Voted YES on barring HHS grants to organizations that perform abortions. (Oct 2007)
# Voted YES on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines. (Apr 2007)
# Voted YES on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions. (Jul 2006)
# Voted NO on $100M to reduce teen pregnancy by education & contraceptives. (Mar 2005)
# Voted YES on criminal penalty for harming unborn fetus during other crime. (Mar 2004)
# Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions except for maternal life. (Mar 2003)
# Voted YES on maintaining ban on Military Base Abortions. (Jun 2000)
# Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions. (Oct 1999)
# Voted YES on banning human cloning. (Feb 1998)
# Rated 0% by NARAL, indicating a pro-life voting record. (Dec 2003)
# Expand embryonic stem cell research. (Jun 2004)
# Rated 75% by the NRLC, indicating a mixed record on abortion. (Dec 2006)
# Prohibit transporting minors across state lines for abortion. (Jan 2008)