PDA

View Full Version : I just dont get it

actsnoblemartin
07-28-2008, 10:45 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20080727/pl_politico/12089

The McCain-Latino disconnect

GOP strategist Bill McInturff has long emphasized that earning 40 percent of the Hispanic vote is critical for Republicans to win. Today, McInturff is John McCain’s pollster, and by his metric McCain has a serious Latino problem.

While he earned the support of about seven in ten Hispanics in his last Arizona Senate race, a Pew Hispanic Center poll released Thursday shows that just 23 percent of Latinos intend to vote for McCain in the presidential contest, barely half of the four in ten Latino voters who exit polls showed voted for President Bush in 2004.

Psychoblues
07-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Read this for at least part of the problem, marteen.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/errors_en_espantildeol.html

Dilloduck
07-28-2008, 10:55 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20080727/pl_politico/12089

The McCain-Latino disconnect

GOP strategist Bill McInturff has long emphasized that earning 40 percent of the Hispanic vote is critical for Republicans to win. Today, McInturff is John McCain’s pollster, and by his metric McCain has a serious Latino problem.

While he earned the support of about seven in ten Hispanics in his last Arizona Senate race, a Pew Hispanic Center poll released Thursday shows that just 23 percent of Latinos intend to vote for McCain in the presidential contest, barely half of the four in ten Latino voters who exit polls showed voted for President Bush in 2004.

He's a FUCKING POLITICIAN !!!!! What is there not to get???? They lie to get votes. Even you aint that fucking dumb .:slap:

actsnoblemartin
07-28-2008, 10:58 PM
thank you, i admire the source you gave me because they are one of the you few that is truly non-partisan and care about the truth only.

:clap:

Read this for at least part of the problem, marteen.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/errors_en_espantildeol.html

Psychoblues
07-28-2008, 11:00 PM
No problemo, marteen!!!!!!!!!!

thank you, i admire the source you gave me because they are one of the you few that is truly non-partisan and care about the truth only.

:clap:

:clap::laugh2::cheers2::laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
07-28-2008, 11:04 PM
No need to be so angry or call me dumb :slap:

what i dont get is how legal hispanics, can support illegal hispanics

but thanks for assuming what i meant and then insulting me

when i did NOT insult you

just typical of how far this board has fallen, rather then debate, more and more members would rather just curse, send verbal insults/attacks, and say nothing of value

He's a FUCKING POLITICIAN !!!!! What is there not to get???? They lie to get votes. Even you aint that fucking dumb .:slap:

5stringJeff
07-29-2008, 06:42 AM
McAmnesty can't even court 25% of Latinos nationwide? What a joke!

Dilloduck
07-29-2008, 07:18 AM
No need to be so angry or call me dumb :slap:

what i dont get is how legal hispanics, can support illegal hispanics

but thanks for assuming what i meant and then insulting me

when i did NOT insult you

just typical of how far this board has fallen, rather then debate, more and more members would rather just curse, send verbal insults/attacks, and say nothing of value

You might have included that in your post. How did you expect someone to "get" your hispanic confusion from that article ?

07-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Seems to tell me that supporting amnesty isnt going to convert into support from latino groups.

Little-Acorn
07-29-2008, 10:21 AM

The Latinos in question know as well as the rest of us, that McCain's most distinguishing characteristic is his tendency the "reach across the aisle" and vote for liberal issues, such as unconstitutional Campaign Finance "Reform", gun control, and amnesty for illegal aliens.

And the latinos also know, as most others do, that he is just as capable of reaching across the aisle in the OTHER direction, and drop his support for any of those issues, as he did for his own illegal-alien amnesty bill.

No one likes, or trusts, a turncoat.

His biggest advantage, is that he only votes for liberal things sometimes. Which puts him far ahead of Barack Obama, who votes for them every chance he gets.

actsnoblemartin
07-29-2008, 12:03 PM
fair enough

and a very legitimate criticism

You might have included that in your post. How did you expect someone to "get" your hispanic confusion from that article ?