PDA

View Full Version : 8 Reasons I Won't Vote For John McCain

OCA
07-29-2008, 02:45 PM
I'm voting for a conservative, can anyone else here say the same?

http://www.constitutionparty.com/news.php?aid=741

OCA
07-29-2008, 02:51 PM
More on Johnny's opposition to true conservatism.

http://www.vdare.com/buchanan/080124_mccain.htm

Can't wait to hear the first person say "but he's better than Obama" when you can fit a sheet of binder paper between the two on most issues, thats how alike they are.

theHawk
07-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Sorry but I am voting against the anti-Christ by voting for the person most likely to beat him.

OCA
07-29-2008, 03:48 PM
Sorry but I am voting against the anti-Christ by voting for the person most likely to beat him.

Hawk, didn't expect you of all people to take the weak way out.

BTW, McCain can't win.

theHawk
07-29-2008, 03:57 PM

BTW, McCain can't win.

Perhaps, I will show up and cast my vote against Obama. I'll take McCain's military experience over that shitbag liberal any day.

MtnBiker
07-29-2008, 03:59 PM
We have many political parties here in the US. The views and platforms of all of the different parties varies greatly, none are perfect. Really for all of the political parties we have to choice from it really comes down to a two party system. The Electoral College* (http://uselectionatlas.org/INFORMATION/INFORMATION/electcollege_procon.php) helps establish the two party system. So, ever person has the right and privilege to support whichever cannidate or party they choose, however voting for a third party cannidate has the same effect in the Presidential election as voting for Daffy Duck.

OCA
07-29-2008, 04:00 PM
Perhaps, I will show up and cast my vote against Obama. I'll take McCain's military experience over that shitbag liberal any day.

Great, he's got military experience, hell so did John Kerry.

BTW I ain't endorsing that piece of shit Obama either, i'm voting for the conservative candidate.

OCA
07-29-2008, 04:03 PM
We have many political parties here in the US. The views and platforms of all of the different parties varies greatly, none are perfect. Really for all of the political parties we have to choice from it really comes down to a two party system. The Electoral College* (http://uselectionatlas.org/INFORMATION/INFORMATION/electcollege_procon.php) helps establish the two party system. So, ever person has the right and privilege to support whichever cannidate or party they choose, however voting for a third party cannidate has the same effect in the Presidential election as voting for Daffy Duck.

Maybe so Biker but until a dent is put into the two party system both parties will continue to stick it to regular Americans because of the old "he's better than the other party's candidate" thinking.

theHawk
07-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Great, he's got military experience, hell so did John Kerry.

BTW I ain't endorsing that piece of shit Obama either, i'm voting for the conservative candidate.

Good for you. BTW my father campaigned for Alan Keyes last election. He is one of the best conservatives this country has.

OCA
07-29-2008, 04:05 PM
Good for you. BTW my father campaigned for Alan Keyes last election. He is one of the best conservatives this country has.

Alan Keyes is a great man, kind of quirky in his personality but nonetheless has great ideas.

MtnBiker
07-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Maybe so Biker but until a dent is put into the two party system both parties will continue to stick it to regular Americans because of the old "he's better than the other party's candidate" thinking.

We will always have two party system, the best hope is for a dent in a major political party to the point that it has to rebuild itself.

OCA
07-29-2008, 04:08 PM
We will always have two party system, the best hope is for a dent in a major political party to the point that it has to rebuild itself.

Then there is no hope, I live for myself and everyone else that ain't blood be damned.

07-29-2008, 06:20 PM

BTW, McCain can't win.

did you say Obama couldn't win the primary?

namvet
07-29-2008, 06:55 PM

anti-Christ is right.

midcan5
07-29-2008, 08:03 PM
"How come we choose from just two people for President, and fifty for Miss America?" AEN

MtnBiker
07-29-2008, 08:10 PM
"How come we choose from just two people for President, and fifty for Miss America?" AEN

Primaries?

OCA
07-30-2008, 02:19 PM
did you say Obama couldn't win the primary?

He didn't really Avi, if America didn't have such a fucked up election system(caucuses, primaries and the electoral college) he loses big in a general election among Demos, Hillary spanked his ass in the popular vote but.....................the Demos wanted a negro to get nominated so they could deflect from how poorly they've treated negroes throughout their history.

They think they are absolved from their sins now.

emmett
07-30-2008, 02:53 PM
I'm voting for Liberty, a conservative candidate and keeping my conscious clear all at the same time. I am voting against the two party system, I am voting in a way that will help reshape the republican party and I"M NOT VOTING FOR McCAIN!!!!!!!!

Hawk is voting against Obama, SO AM I.

OCA is voting for himself, SO AM I.

MtnBkr is of the belief that to vote against a party you help it rebuild itself, SO AM I.

Vote for the only party that truely represents all Americans in a way completely conducive with the intention of the founding fathers and modern enough to be realistis about today's world.

VOTE LIBERTARIAN in all elections.......everywhere, no matter who they are.