PDA

View Full Version : Finally out of the 700 Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
07-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Anybody want to help me celebrate?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!? Even if you don't you all know I am completely capable of having fun by myself!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy folks, and the tab is on me tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::clap::laugh2::che ers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2:

actsnoblemartin
07-30-2008, 12:45 AM
congratulations brother

:clap:

Anybody want to help me celebrate?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!? Even if you don't you all know I am completely capable of having fun by myself!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy folks, and the tab is on me tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::clap::laugh2::che ers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2:

Psychoblues
07-30-2008, 12:52 AM
Somehow I knew you would show up, marteen!!!!!!!

congratulations brother

:clap:

What you drinkin'? Still H20, no ice but ice cold? Comin' right up!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
07-30-2008, 12:53 AM
thank you sir.

or should i say patriot :salute:

Somehow I knew you would show up, marteen!!!!!!!

What you drinkin'? Still H20, no ice but ice cold? Comin' right up!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
07-30-2008, 12:59 AM
And THANK YOU, SIR!!!!!!!!

:salute:

thank you sir.

or should i say patriot :salute:

Man, am I getting a buzz on!!!!!!! I've been here (DP) for 2 days now!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
07-30-2008, 01:03 AM
We dont always agree, but that is no excuse for your threads being neglected.

I think they are intelligent and deserve respect

And THANK YOU, SIR!!!!!!!!

Man, am I getting a buzz on!!!!!!! I've been here (DP) for 2 days now!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
07-30-2008, 01:23 AM
You're a Champ, marteen!!!!!!!

We dont always agree, but that is no excuse for your threads being neglected.

I think they are intelligent and deserve respect

:cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2:

PostmodernProphet
07-30-2008, 05:33 AM
Pat Robertson wouldn't be happy to see you go......

Psychoblues
07-30-2008, 03:36 PM
He is elated with my departure, pmp. Pastor Robertson believes I am now fully equipped and ready for the mission trail!!!!!!!!

Pat Robertson wouldn't be happy to see you go......

actsnoblemartin
07-30-2008, 07:28 PM
:laugh2:

He is elated with my departure, pmp. Pastor Robertson believes I am now fully equipped and ready for the mission trail!!!!!!!!

for a minute i thought you were talking about that 700 club

:lol:

cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2:

Psychoblues
07-30-2008, 08:22 PM
What 700 club, martin?

You thought THAT 700 club?

actsnoblemartin
07-30-2008, 10:09 PM
yes, cause thats the famous version of it

What 700 club, martin?

You thought THAT 700 club?

Psychoblues
07-30-2008, 10:25 PM

actsnoblemartin
07-30-2008, 10:35 PM
who on the board is gonna play pastor robertson :coffee:

emmett
07-30-2008, 10:37 PM

:laugh2: :poke:(Martin)

:laugh2::clap:

Psychoblues
07-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Yo, emmett!!!!!!! Ain't you got something to say?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!

:laugh2: :poke:(Martin)
:laugh2::clap:

How's the road treating you??!?!?!??! I got your picture right up next martin's on my CP board!!!!!!!!!!!

Have one, whatever, on me, emmie!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
07-31-2008, 03:40 AM
And by the way, emmie, don't go pokin' marteen in the eye with a stick!!!!!!! Marteen is as pure and innocent as the driven snow!!!!!! BTW, don't eat the yellow snow!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

jimnyc
07-31-2008, 09:55 AM
How the hell did Psycho get rep power over 800 and 82k total rep????? I thought the damn thing was rigged towards conservatives!!

Kathianne
07-31-2008, 09:57 AM
How the hell did Psycho get rep power over 800 and 82k total rep????? I thought the damn thing was rigged towards conservatives!!

Umm, that was my fault. Afraid he posted something that I just had to rep! :laugh2:

jimnyc
07-31-2008, 09:58 AM
Umm, that was my fault. Afraid he posted something that I just had to rep! :laugh2:

You got a rep power of 82k?? I believe he just might have been repped by others. The whole board is going Psycho!!

Kathianne
07-31-2008, 10:00 AM
You got a rep power of 82k?? I believe he just might have been repped by others. The whole board is going Psycho!!

Oh no, just throwing him over the 700's! :laugh2: Some of us are up late. ;)

Psychoblues
08-01-2008, 11:17 AM
I don't know if it's actually rigged, jimnyc, but it for damn sure tilts that way!!!!!!!! And personally, I have absolutely no objection to that!!!!!!!!!!! The conservative tilt is what has kept me hanging around through these years!!!!!!!! I've explained several times to you how I really don't get along well in the exclusively liberal cirles!!!!!!!

kitty did "throw", as she puts it herself, me out of the 700 club. This ol' dog appreciates the back rub!!!!!!!! Know what I mean?!?!?!?!?!??! Now, if I can get one poster in particular to stop negging me for his ridiculous "just because he can" reasons?!?!?!??!?!??! That kind of abuse is totally ignorant, unprofessional and uncalled for!!!!!!!!!! There used to be another one that did that but he is long gone and for very good reasons, one namely, the overall health of the board!!!!!!!!

Thanks, guys and gals!!!!!!!! I know I've been an ashole in the past but I don't see that changing much. Do you? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

As the campaigns heat up I think we'll all be jibbing and jabbing until at least the middle of November. On 2nd thought, naw, we'll be sparring as if nothing happened at all!!!!!! There ain't anything wrong with that, is there?

Again, thanks a bunch for all you do, who you are and what you think!!!!!!!!!

Kathianne
08-01-2008, 11:20 AM
I don't know Psycho, seems you may be mellowing with age. ;) As I said, when the posts are good, gotta rep 'um.

Wish I could have the poem, that was terrific.

Psychoblues
08-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Thanks, kitty. It took me all of about 5 minutes to write it. You know I always made straight A's in high school English, particularly literature, and even in college. And I rarely even had to think about it!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know Psycho, seems you may be mellowing with age. ;) As I said, when the posts are good, gotta rep 'um.

Wish I could have the poem, that was terrific.

Mellow? I don't think so, kitty. But I have had a change of heart in approach. As I attempted to communicate in the poem, I think experience on this board is a growth thing and it is for that reason I remain dedicated to participation here. That plus folks like you and many others that tend to keep it real yet aren't intimidated to the point that humor and creativity is stifled!!!!!!!

Have one on me, kitty, and thanks a huge bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit it, Merle, If We Make It Through December: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
08-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Thanks, kitty. It took me all of about 5 minutes to write it. You know I always made straight A's in high school English, particularly literature, and even in college. And I rarely even had to think about it!!!!!!!!!!

Mellow? I don't think so, kitty. But I have had a change of heart in approach. As I attempted to communicate in the poem, I think experience on this board is a growth thing and it is for that reason I remain dedicated to participation here. That plus folks like you and many others that tend to keep it real yet aren't intimidated to the point that humor and creativity is stifled!!!!!!!

Have one on me, kitty, and thanks a huge bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit it, Merle, If We Make It Through December: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:
Ok bartender, make it a Cosmos. I'm going to a wedding today, so I'll dance. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
08-01-2008, 11:50 AM
I hope you do the Boogie Woogie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok bartender, make it a Cosmos. I'm going to a wedding today, so I'll dance. :laugh2:

Cosmos? That's a new one for me?!?!??!???!! How do you make it?!?!?!?!?! I hope it don't have Vodka or cranberrie juice, Stephanie already ran us out of those!!!!!!!!

Hit it, DJ: Pink Cadillac: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Who did that jamm? I'm drawin' a complete mind blank?!?!!???!???!??!
Nothin' new about that, though!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathianne
08-01-2008, 11:54 AM
I hope you do the Boogie Woogie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmos? That's a new one for me?!?!??!???!! How do you make it?!?!?!?!?! I hope it don't have Vodka or cranberrie juice, Stephanie already ran us out of those!!!!!!!!

Hit it, DJ: Pink Cadillac: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Who did that jamm? I'm drawin' a complete mind blank?!?!!???!???!??!
Nothin' new about that, though!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go, yes you DO need to get some cranberry juice!

Cosmo recipe

Scale ingredients to servings
1 1/2 oz vodka
3/4 oz triple sec
3/4 oz cranberry juice
1 oz fresh lime juice

Pour the vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lime juice into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.

Does anyone know why Bond, James Bond, wanted his martini shaken and not stirred? (I do). ;)

Psychoblues
08-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Just got back from the liquor store. I'm glad I remembered the Vodka!!!!!!!! The grocery store only had two bottles of cranberrie juice so you and stevie might have to fight over them after while!!!!!!!!!

Here you go, yes you DO need to get some cranberry juice!

Cosmo recipe

Scale ingredients to servings
1 1/2 oz vodka
3/4 oz triple sec
3/4 oz cranberry juice
1 oz fresh lime juice

Pour the vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lime juice into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.

Does anyone know why Bond, James Bond, wanted his martini shaken and not stirred? (I do). ;)

OK, I'll bite?!?!?!?!? Tell me about the "shake, not stirred" thing from 007?

In the meantime: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
08-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Just got back from the liquor store. I'm glad I remembered the Vodka!!!!!!!! The grocery store only had two bottles of cranberrie juice so you and stevie might have to fight over them after while!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'll bite?!?!?!?!? Tell me about the "shake, not stirred" thing from 007?

In the meantime: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Arsenic being the poison of choice back in the 50's and 60's, would turn the martini cloudy if shaken, but not if stirred. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
08-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Now, that's scary, kitty!!!!!!!

Arsenic being the poison of choice back in the 50's and 60's, would turn the martini cloudy if shaken, but not if stirred. :laugh2:

Arsenic? I never knew it was a mix!!!!!!! My dad always used a Canada Dry product. I have no idea what it was!!!!!!! I've always been a beer hound!!!

Kathianne
08-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Now, that's scary, kitty!!!!!!!

Arsenic? I never knew it was a mix!!!!!!! My dad always used a Canada Dry product. I have no idea what it was!!!!!!! I've always been a beer hound!!!

LOL! I'll have a beer with an arsenic chaser. :cheers2: Down for the count.

Psychoblues
08-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Dig it, kitty!!!!!!

LOL! I'll have a beer with an arsenic chaser. :cheers2: Down for the count.

Prop Me Up By The Jukebox When I Die: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Psychoblues
08-06-2008, 03:30 AM
Is the mission trail my destiny?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?! I'm confused!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
08-11-2008, 02:26 AM
It's called "talent" in the entertainment circles, jimbo.

You have some of that yourself, don't you?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?