PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been tired of people?

actsnoblemartin
07-30-2008, 12:08 AM
I feel very tired of people in the real world

:poke:

Lost in a world where normal people are mentally ill, and mentally ill people are normal

Shadow
07-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Yes. But only because a lot of people have become human land sharks these days.... selfish and hateful. No concern,compassion,thoughtfulness or regard toward their fellow man.

actsnoblemartin
07-30-2008, 10:21 PM
welcome to the board, that is an excellent post, very well thought out

I look forward to reading more of your posts

Yes. But only because a lot of people have become human land sharks these days.... selfish and hateful. No concern,compassion,thoughtfulness or regard toward their fellow man.

glockmail
07-30-2008, 11:09 PM
Often, Marty. That's what dogs, hikes, and booze are for.

stephanie
07-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Huh?

hjmick
07-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Every damn day.

jimnyc
07-31-2008, 10:03 AM
I'm of the belief that 98% of the nation is fucking stupid. Do you know what the odds are that you can leave your house and actually interact with someone of intelligence? You drive alongside idiots, work amongst idiots, get food served from idiots....

So I stay home. Stay on the computer and create a message board. I feel much better. Then I realize the information superhighway has been infected by the idiot disease. And to make matters worse, some of them have infiltrated this very board.

crin63
07-31-2008, 11:14 AM
There are days when I know I just need to avoid people because I don't have the patience to deal with their stupidity. Living in The Peoples Republic of California offers plenty of opportunity to experience stupidity first hand.

Sitarro
07-31-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm of the belief that 98% of the nation is fucking stupid. Do you know what the odds are that you can leave your house and actually interact with someone of intelligence? You drive alongside idiots, work amongst idiots, get food served from idiots....

So I stay home. Stay on the computer and create a message board. I feel much better. Then I realize the information superhighway has been infected by the idiot disease. And to make matters worse, some of them have infiltrated this very board.

yea but what about my avatar?

jackass
07-31-2008, 12:24 PM
yea but what about my avatar?

:eek:

Best damn flag I ever saw....Im still saluting it!!! :salute:

:laugh2: