PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Doing Kathianne?

red states rule
07-31-2008, 09:01 AM
YOU ban me from my own thread? According to MFM you are my buddy; you are part the "posse"

How can you go off the script?

Disclaimer:

I knw full well you and the others mods call it down the middle, and there is NO bias toward an one member

Kathianne
07-31-2008, 09:16 AM
LOL! We try. In the alluded to incident, those that have continually baited, responded with like, etc., have been derailing threads and making it nearly pointless to discuss the 'issues' of the original post. Sometimes it's only minutes before one or another comes making disparaging remarks against another.

Jim provided this *ahem* forum, for just such nonsense. Last evening Mtnbkr closed one thread that was going 'no where' due to the 'you are a liar,' 'prove it', 'you are gay', pointless.

When the behavior pops up in general threads, it seems fair to ban the offenders from the thread, allowing those that want to participate in topical discussion to be able to do so.

Nothing personal, whether or not we personally like the posters. In the mentioned case, I like all three.

darin
07-31-2008, 09:18 AM
If you have issue with Moderator actions, take it to PM. If they don't give the answer you want, run it up the chain.