PDA

View Full Version : GRINGO, go home

Yurt
03-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Chavez leads rally against Bush visit

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez launched another verbal assault on President Bush Friday as he led some 20,000 supporters in an anti-American rally, calling the U.S. leader a "political cadaver" and blasting his policies as "imperialist."

Yet I will take all the wealth you have amassed and give it to..... pinky to mouth....me!

]"Gringo go Home!" Chavez shouted to raucous applause in a crowded soccer stadium, speaking even as Bush was arriving in neighboring Uruguay as part of a Latin America tour.

Remember this, understand this. What more can I say?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070310/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/bush_protests

I am saddened that people here support this racist psycho madman.

Gaffer
03-10-2007, 01:38 AM
He's a real flake and we are going to have to deal with him eventually.

Gunny
03-10-2007, 10:00 AM
He's a real flake and we are going to have to deal with him eventually.

We should just kick his ass and take his oil so he can say "I told you so.":laugh2:

Yurt
03-10-2007, 12:12 PM
We should just kick his ass and take his oil so he can say "I told you so.":laugh2:

:lol: :salute:

Sitarro
03-10-2007, 12:26 PM

Hold on now Gunny, he blows....er, I mean...knows Castro, we fuck with him we could be in real trouble......wait .....is Castro still alive?:laugh2:

Gunny
03-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Hold on now Gunny, he blows....er, I mean...knows Castro, we fuck with him we could be in real trouble......wait .....is Castro still alive?:laugh2:

Who?:confused: :laugh2: