PDA

View Full Version : Medical Terrorism Comes to America

red states rule
07-31-2008, 09:53 AM
Here are a couple of examples of what we are facing here in America with Muslims

Yet libs keep telling us all we have to do is make nice to them and all will be right in the world

Eaxmple 1

On December 1, 2003, Joe Applebaum was admitted to Rush North Shore Medical Center, a major hospital in Chicago. He was stricken with an acute (or distended) abdomen--a swelling of the stomach that is easily diagnosed and treated. But it was never treated by anyone at the hospital. For 12 hours, Joe Applebaum was left alone--left to die, which he did the next day.

A Jewish man, he was identified as a Jew on the front page of his medical chart. The chief resident doctor assigned to treat Mr. Applebaum, Osama Ahmed Ibrahim, MD, sure noticed the religious notation on Applebaum's chart. And it appears that this is why he never once checked or examined this emergency patient, Mr. Applebaum, and left him to die. When another doctor at the hospital finally examined Mr. Applebaum--not his assigned doctor, Dr. Ibrahim, he told Applebaum's son, Michael, to say good-bye to his father because he was about to die.

Dr. Ibrahim, is a Muslim from Birmingham, England--a hotbed of Islamic radicalism and terror planning. It is breeding ground for anti-Semitic hate. He is a graduate of Ain Shams University Medical School in Egypt. This extremist school featured on its faculty the father of Al-Qaeda mastermind and number two, Dr. Ayman Al-Zawahiri. Pere Zawahiri was a Muslim Brotherhood activist.

Why did Dr. Ibrahim neglect a patient who came in with an easily treatable condition and leave him to die, 12 hours later? It appears it can only be because he did not want to treat a Jewish patient and let him live. There can be no other reason.

Mr. Applebaum's son, Michael, is a medical doctor and an attorney. While he was waiting for Dr. Ibrahim to see his father, he called Dr. Ibrahim and alerted him to the growingly severe condition his father was in and that his father was suffering from an acute abdomen. Dr. Ibrahim claimed he examined Mr. Applebaum. But that was a lie. He'd never seen him.

And he essentially murdered him by denying treatment. It's a case of extreme negligence and medical malpractice for the apparent purpose of anti-Semitic murder.

Joseph Applebaum's son Michael is now suing Dr. Ibrahim, the hospital--Rush North Shore Medical Center, and others involved in his father's murder. The case is filed in Illinois, and he is looking for a good attorney to pursue the case he has filed. If you are interested or can help, please contact him at the website he set up to document this ongoing tragedy.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2007/05/when_your_docto.html

Example 2

Muslim medical students get picky

Some Muslim medical students are refusing to attend lectures or answer exam questions on alcohol-related or sexually transmitted diseases because they claim it offends their religious beliefs.

Some trainee doctors say learning to treat the diseases conflicts with their faith, which states that Muslims should not drink alcohol and rejects sexual promiscuity.

A small number of Muslim medical students have even refused to treat patients of the opposite sex. One male student was prepared to fail his final exams rather than carry out a basic examination of a female patient.

The religious objections by students have been confirmed by the British Medical Association (BMA) and General Medical Council (GMC), which both stressed that they did not approve of such actions.

It will intensify the debate sparked last week by the disclosure that Sainsbury’s is permitting Muslim checkout operators to refuse to handle customers’ alcohol purchases on religious grounds. It means other members of staff have to be called over to scan in wine and beer for them at the till.

Critics, including many Islamic scholars, see the concessions as a step too far, and say Muslims are reneging on their professional responsibilities.

This weekend, however, it emerged that Sainsbury’s is also allowing its Muslim pharmacists to refuse to sell the morning-after pill to customers. At a Sainsbury’s store in Nottingham, a pharmacist named Ahmed declined to provide the pill to a female reporter posing as a customer. A colleague explained to her that Ahmed did not sell the pill for “ethical reasons”. Boots also permits pharmacists to refuse to sell the pill on ethical grounds.

The BMA said it had received reports of Muslim students who did not want to learn anything about alcohol or the effects of overconsumption. “They are so opposed to the consumption of it they don’t want to learn anything about it,” said a spokesman.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/health/article2603966.ece

Little-Acorn
07-31-2008, 10:15 AM
In Example 1, Dr. Ibrahim was actually snowed under with work. He had nine emergency patients, and had stayed awake for 72 hours treating them, when Mr. Applebaum came in. Not only did he never examine Mr. Applebaum, he never looked at his chart... and never knew he was a Jew. Exhaustion and lack of sleep caused him to neglect the patient (a serious enough offense, but having nothing to do with religion or intolerance).

What's my evidence to back up the above statements? I have none at all... just as you have presented none at all to back up your assertion that Ibrahim deliberately neglected the patient and allowed him to die due to his being Jewish.

Sure, could have happened that way... but it could have happened the way I described, just as easily.

Got any reason, besides the doctor's middle Eastern name, to think the neglect and resulting death were a deliberate act based on the patient's Jewish ancestry/religion?

In Example 2, I don't see any problem here. These students refuse to study or practice certain parts of the medical academic agenda. And so they flunk some or all of the exams, come out of the courses with failing grades, and never get their medical doctorate degrees. The are, in fact, unqualified to practice medicine. If they follow their religion the way you describe, then that's why they are unqualified. The reason doesn't matter to me. They are unqualified, they don't wind up as doctors, end of story.

I have no problem with this.

I do kinda wonder why they wasted their time in Medical school and pre-med, though. However, that's their choice if they want to waste their time while fully intending to blow off 1/3 of the program and flunk out as a result. They can do that if they want. No skin off me. Literally.

red states rule
07-31-2008, 10:33 AM
In Example 1, Dr. Ibrahim was actually snowed under with work. He had nine emergency patients, and had stayed awake for 72 hours treating them, when Mr. Applebaum came in. Not only did he never examine Mr. Applebaum, he never looked at his chart... and never knew he was a Jew. Exhaustion and lack of sleep caused him to neglect the patient (a serious enough offense, but having nothing to do with religion or intolerance).

What's my evidence to back up the above statements? I have none at all... just as you have presented none at all to back up your assertion that Ibrahim deliberately neglected the patient and allowed him to die due to his being Jewish.

Sure, could have happened that way... but it could have happened the way I described, just as easily.

Got any reason, besides the doctor's middle Eastern name, to think the neglect and resulting death were a deliberate act based on the patient's Jewish ancestry/religion?

In Example 2, I don't see any problem here. These students refuse to study or practice certain parts of the medical academic agenda. And so they flunk some or all of the exams, come out of the courses with failing grades, and never get their medical doctorate degrees. The are, in fact, unqualified to practice medicine. If they follow their religion the way you describe, then that's why they are unqualified. The reason doesn't matter to me. They are unqualified, they don't wind up as doctors, end of story.

I have no problem with this.

I do kinda wonder why they wasted their time in Medical school and pre-med, though. However, that's their choice if they want to waste their time while fully intending to blow off 1/3 of the program and flunk out as a result. They can do that if they want. No skin off me. Literally.

All I can say, both examples are pretty clear. I hope you are not the victim of a Muslim doctor not refusing to provide you treatrment based on religion or any other reason

Little-Acorn
07-31-2008, 10:43 AM
All I can say, both examples are pretty clear.

You can say more than that, and should. Because the first example provides NO evidence that the doc neglected the patient because the patient was Jewish.

That was my point in presenting an equally-plausible scenario. The same amount of evidence was presented for both: none.

Immanuel
07-31-2008, 11:35 AM
In Example #2, I completely agree with Little Acorn... not willing to study the material and take the exams in order to pass the course then you don't get to graduate and you don't become a Medical Doctor. End of Discussion.

I also agree with Little Acorn in Example #1. There is absolutely zero evidence presented that says that Dr. Ibrahim neglected his duties because the patient was Jewish although based on the example there was clearly neglect. You can't convict him of a hate crime without proof of hate and from the example there is no proof.

Example #1 reads like a solicitation for donations from the 700 Club or ACLJ. I expected to read, "In order to stop this kind of abuse won't you send... $1,000 ____, $500 _____, $250 _____, $100 ____, $50 ____, $25 ____"

Immie

red states rule
07-31-2008, 11:39 AM
In Example #2, I completely agree with Little Acorn... not willing to study the material and take the exams in order to pass the course then you don't get to graduate and you don't become a Medical Doctor. End of Discussion.

I also agree with Little Acorn in Example #1. There is absolutely zero evidence presented that says that Dr. Ibrahim neglected his duties because the patient was Jewish although based on the example there was clearly neglect. You can't convict him of a hate crime without proof of hate and from the example there is no proof.

Example #1 reads like a solicitation for donations from the 700 Club or ACLJ. I expected to read, "In order to stop this kind of abuse won't you send... $1,000 ____, $500 _____, $250 _____, $100 ____, $50 ____, $25 ____"

Immie

So medical students can pick and choose which patients they will treat, and this does not bother you?

As far example #1, the Dr saw he was Jewish, did not treat him because of that - then lied to the mans son that he did treat him

Little-Acorn
07-31-2008, 11:44 AM
did not treat him because of that

AND YOU KNOW THIS HOW?????

Evidence, man, evidence! Don't just make unsupported statements like a whiny liberal.

Sure, it might be true. But you've done nothing to support your contention.

Immanuel
07-31-2008, 11:48 AM
So medical students can pick and choose which patients they will treat, and this does not bother you?

As far example #1, the Dr saw he was Jewish, did not treat him because of that - then lied to the mans son that he did treat him

RSR,

You need to go back and re-read my post because obviously you misunderstood what I wrote.

In Example #2, both L.A. and I said that if they choose not to complete the described courses then they do not graduate and they do not become doctors. If they refuse to complete the study then they will not become doctors. Period!

Example #1, the author presents a hell of a lot of insinuations, but nothing more than that. By all appearances this doctor comitted a hate crime, but the author of the articles does not present any evidence. I can insinuate that Dr. Ibrahim committed a hate crime but I can't prove it. There could have been any number of extenuating circumstances. I don't know what they are, but there could have been some.

Based on reading the example, I suspect Dr. Ibrahim committed a hate crime and if he did, I find it attrocious. But without actually seeing real evidence, I cannot know exactly what happened.

What kind of evidence would I need? Oh, maybe a nurse testifying under oath that Dr.Ibrahim said something like, "I'll be damned if I treat that Jewish pig" (No slur to anyone who is Jewish intended there). Maybe someone else testifying that Dr. Ibrahim walked up to the patients bed, looked at the chart closed it and walked away. Something like that would be evidence, but the article doesn't present anything like this.

For all I know, Dr. Ibrahim spurned Debbie Schlussel and she is getting revenge by smearing his name on the internet.

Immie

red states rule
07-31-2008, 11:51 AM
AND YOU KNOW THIS HOW?????

Evidence, man, evidence! Don't just make unsupported statements like a whiny liberal.

Sure, it might be true. But you've done nothing to support your contention.

After doing several searchs, I have yet to find any evidence this guy ever looked at his patient

From what I have read, it looks like this "Dr" left IL, and is in Ohio.
The case is still pending in Court, and it looks like this is not an isolated case

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1983323/posts?page=37

Little-Acorn
07-31-2008, 12:29 PM
After doing several searchs, I have yet to find any evidence this guy ever looked at his patient

That's not the point in question.

Did he neglect the patient because he was Jewish?

Or did he neglect him because the doc had too big a workload, or was out banging the nurses, or some other not-related-to-Judaism reason?

The real question is, HOW DO YOU KNOW which of these it was?

red states rule
07-31-2008, 12:30 PM
That's not the point in question.

Did he neglect the patient because he was Jewish?

Or did he neglect him because the doc had too big a workload, or was out banging the nurses, or some other not-related-to-Judaism reason?

And, HOW DO YOU KNOW?

I reached my opinion based on the link and more research. I have yet to find any explation from the Dr

From what I have found, he did not treat him because of his religion

Little-Acorn
07-31-2008, 12:34 PM
I reached my opinion based on the link and more research.
Which for some reason you have not detailed here.

From what I have found, he did not treat him because of his religion

(sigh) Please cite the evidence you found, that led you to this conclusion.

I'm not asking for "proof". Just some smidgen of evidence.

red states rule
07-31-2008, 12:36 PM
Which for some reason you have not detailed here.

(sigh) Please cite the evidence you found, that led you to this conclusion.

I'm not asking for "proof". Just some smidgen of evidence.

Do a google search - the entries are to numerous to list

From my link LA

A Jewish man, he was identified as a Jew on the front page of his medical chart. The chief resident doctor assigned to treat Mr. Applebaum, Osama Ahmed Ibrahim, MD, sure noticed the religious notation on Applebaum's chart. And it appears that this is why he never once checked or examined this emergency patient, Mr. Applebaum, and left him to die. When another doctor at the hospital finally examined Mr. Applebaum--not his assigned doctor, Dr. Ibrahim, he told Applebaum's son, Michael, to say good-bye to his father because he was about to die.

Dr. Ibrahim, is a Muslim from Birmingham, England--a hotbed of Islamic radicalism and terror planning. It is breeding ground for anti-Semitic hate. He is a graduate of Ain Shams University Medical School in Egypt. This extremist school featured on its faculty the father of Al-Qaeda mastermind and number two, Dr. Ayman Al-Zawahiri. Pere Zawahiri was a Muslim Brotherhood activist.

Why did Dr. Ibrahim neglect a patient who came in with an easily treatable condition and leave him to die, 12 hours later? It appears it can only be because he did not want to treat a Jewish patient and let him live. There can be no other reason.

Mr. Applebaum's son, Michael, is a medical doctor and an attorney. While he was waiting for Dr. Ibrahim to see his father, he called Dr. Ibrahim and alerted him to the growingly severe condition his father was in and that his father was suffering from an acute abdomen. Dr. Ibrahim claimed he examined Mr. Applebaum. But that was a lie. He'd never seen him.

retiredman
07-31-2008, 12:45 PM
that is your opinion. It is not supported by FACTS. Little Acorn is entirely correct in this matter.

red states rule
07-31-2008, 12:49 PM
that is your opinion. It is not supported by FACTS. Little Acorn is entirely correct in this matter.

So far nobody has offered any other links to explain why the Dr lied about seeing his patient. His religion was on the chart, and given how Muslims hate Jews it seems the most logical explation

There have been many instances where Muslims do not want to perform some of their job despcriptions based on "religious" grounds

It is a growing trend

Missileman
07-31-2008, 12:56 PM
So far nobody has offered any other links to explain why the Dr lied about seeing his patient. His religion was on the chart, and given how Muslims hate Jews it seems the most logical explation

There have been many instances where Muslims do not want to perform some of their job despcriptions based on "religious" grounds

It is a growing trend

So far, all you've posted is an unsubstantiated accusation against a doctor. The article from the OP doesn't offer facts or evidence, but throws out innuendos by asking questions.

red states rule
07-31-2008, 01:00 PM
So far, all you've posted is an unsubstantiated accusation against a doctor. The article from the OP doesn't offer facts or evidence, but throws out innuendos by asking questions.

And in all my internet searchs I have found nothing other then the Dr did not treat them man because he was Jewish

If anyone can find something other then that - I will admit there is another possiblity

As I said, from what I have found it looks like charges were filed, and the Dr is being charged. It seems he has left the state of IL and is now in OH

So far I have found nothing in the way of an explation from the Dr

Immanuel
07-31-2008, 01:00 PM

It is a growing trend

The doctor may have lied about seeing his patient simply because he knew he had screwed up and was negligent, but still not guilty of a hate crime.

Once again, it appears that this was a hate crime but until actual evidence is presented that this was a hate crime, it is nothing more than negligent malpractice.

Immie

red states rule
07-31-2008, 01:01 PM
The doctor may have lied about seeing his patient simply because he knew he had screwed up and was negligent, but still not guilty of a hate crime.

Once again, it appears that this was a hate crime but until actual evidence is presented that this was a hate crime, it is nothing more than negligent malpractice.

Immie

From what I have read, it is murder. If a white Dr had done this to a black patient, it would be murder not malpractice

Immanuel
07-31-2008, 01:03 PM
And in all my internet searchs I have found nothing other then the Dr did not treat them man because he was Jewish

If anyone can find something other then that - I will admit there is another possiblity

As I said, from what I have found it looks like charges were filed, and the Dr is being charged. It seems he has left the state of IL and is now in OH

So far I have found nothing in the way of an explation from the Dr

Now you are starting to sounds like an old friend of mine. She posted here before as DESH. She believed that if someone was accused of a crime and charges were filed, they were guilty.

Immie

retiredman
07-31-2008, 01:05 PM

It is a growing trend

it may be a logical explanation to you, but that does not mean that is what happened. it is your opinion and it is not based in fact.

red states rule
07-31-2008, 01:05 PM
Now you are starting to sounds like an old friend of mine. She posted here before as DESH. She believed that if someone was accused of a crime and charges were filed, they were guilty.

Immie

Not at all. I am going on what I have found. I have found no explation from the Dr's side

Based on what I have found - he appears to be guilty. This is not the first examples of Muslims refusing to do their jobs because of "religious" reasons

Immanuel
07-31-2008, 01:06 PM
From what I have read, it is murder. If a white Dr had done this to a black patient, it would be murder not malpractice

When evidence is presented ie in a court of law, then I may agree with you.

As for a white Dr and a Black patient, there would need to be evidence that they Dr. refused to treat the patient not simply accusations.

Immie

red states rule
07-31-2008, 01:07 PM
When evidence is presented ie in a court of law, then I may agree with you.

As for a white Dr and a Black patient, there would need to be evidence that they Dr. refused to treat the patient not simply accusations.

Immie

If you find anything fromt he Dr's side please post it. The case is in court and I will keep you updated

Immanuel
07-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Not at all. I am going on what I have found. I have found no explation from the Dr's side

Based on what I have found - he appears to be guilty. This is not the first examples of Muslims refusing to do their jobs because of "religious" reasons

His lawyer most likely told him not to comment on the case at all.

Based on what I see, he appears to be guilty. I'm not a lawyer, but I don't believe that appearances stand up in a court of law.

Immie

red states rule
07-31-2008, 01:11 PM
His lawyer most likely told him not to comment on the case at all.

Based on what I see, he appears to be guilty. I'm not a lawyer, but I don't believe that appearances stand up in a court of law.

Immie

Time will tell.

Little-Acorn
07-31-2008, 01:28 PM
If you find anything fromt he Dr's side please post it.
Why should he bother? You haven't posted anything from EITHER side, and you're the one who started the thread!

RSR, you gotta support your statements. Or else not make them in the first place.

We get plenty enough of unsupported crap from liberals... mostly because they, unlike conservatives, CAN'T support what they say.

The only way you have of distinguishing yourself from our friends of the southpaw persuasion, is by citing the evidence that led you to your conclusion that the doc neglected the patient because the patient was Jewish. You still haven't done that, even a little bit.

red states rule
07-31-2008, 01:30 PM
Why should he bother? You haven't posted anything from EITHER side, and you're the one who started the thread!

RSR, you gotta support your statements. Or else not make them in the first place.

We get plenty enough of unsupported crap from liberals... mostly because they, unlike conservatives, CAN'T support what they say.

The only way you have of distinguishing yourself from our friends of the southpaw persuasion, is by citing the evidence that led you to your conclusion that the doc neglected the patient because the patient was Jewish. You still haven't done that, even a little bit.

We agree to disagree. Again, based of what I have found, there is not other explation offered

Immanuel
07-31-2008, 01:35 PM

As a leftie! Being left-handed... I am offended by this statement. I demand reparations!!!!!!! :lol:

Immie

DragonStryk72
07-31-2008, 03:07 PM

Okay, speaking as someone whose mother worked in the medical field for a good long time, when you see a seriously distended abdomen, you remember it. Yes, I have seen one, and trust me, it sticks with you. There is NO emergency that lasts 12 hours that is in excess of something that bad, so the idea of him being clogged with Emergency cases doesn't stand, as that would have been almost immediately triaged near the top of the list. His maximum wait time would have been an hour.

It was bad enough that his son, also an MD, as per the article, had to follow up on it. Now, why didn't he put on some scrubs? Simple, because the hospital couldn't have let him, since it was his father.

Now, whether or not it was because of the Jewish thing, that I can't say, but just by the amount said thus far, I'm willing to put it up as probable. I'll defend the innocent, regardless of anything, till I'm blue in the face, but this doctor killed that man's father, and allowed him to die a slow, painful death.

As to the other example, RSR, I don't think it is that they don't care, in as much as they are being failed out of the program anyhow, and thus the colleges are actually weeding out the problem themselves, instead of caving to the pressure as usual, so getting pissed at the students isn't really worthwhile here.

I will say, though, that choosing rigidly inflexible tenets that even most muslims don't adhere to on that level (See the large number of muslim med who actually DID do what they needed to do) over the central tenet that life is precious, represents a serious lack of vision, and an abundance of hubris.