PDA

View Full Version : World Population Shifts from Europeans to Africans and Indians

WendyGirl33
07-31-2008, 12:35 PM
World Population Shifts from Europeans to Africans and Indians

Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit—Black Population to Double

The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom
As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.

Using 2010 as the base reference, the big gainer in the population derby will be blacks or sub-Sahara Africans. This group will expand almost 133% to 2.7 billion by 2060. By the middle of this century blacks will represent 25.38% of world population, which is up dramatically from the 8.97% they recorded in 1950.

The other groups measured in the study were the Central Asians (Indians), East Asians (Chinese and Japanese), the Southeast Asians, Arabic (North Africa and the Middle East), and Amerindian-Mestizo (Mexican and Central America). All these groups will experience a population growth. The Chinese/Japanese and Indians will trade rankings and the relative global presence of the other groups will remain more or less constant.

The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom. A side bar will be the single digit minority role that whites will assume. Of the 7 population groups studied, only whites are projected to sustain an absolute decline in numbers.

In 1950 whites and blacks were respectively 27.98% and 8.97% of world population. By 2060 these figures will almost reverse as blacks surge to 25.38% and whites shrink to 9.76%. From 2010 the white population will decline while blacks will add 1.2 billion to their numbers. In this time frame the the Indian subcontinent will gain 1.2 billion people. These groups and their governments will be looking for elbow room, and the diminished presence of whites in Europe, and especially in the relatively wide open spaces North America, will provide such an opportunity. Specifically, countries like Canada, the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Russia can expect to be pressured to accept collectively hundreds of millions of refugees from India, and sub-Sahara Africa.

(Click on link below to get your free copy of the report)

h tt p:/ /w ww.nationalpoli cyinstitute.or g/pu blications.ph p?b =popu lation

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 12:35 AM
What about the Asians? Is the diversity of the world population enough to just scare the hell out of you?!??!??!?!?!?!??! The American Indians certainly found out what it's like to be undercut by a small band of Yourapeons, didn't they?

Hit it, Merle, Pancho and Lefty: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

MtnBiker
08-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Not to worry, GW in Ohio is adovacting a plan to control population.

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 12:46 AM
Wow, how did that happen? First this one was here, then disappeared, then came back again?

Not to worry, GW in Ohio is adovacting a plan to control population.

Hit it, DJ, It's Magic, You Knowowow: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
08-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Wow, how did that happen? First this one was here, then disappeared, then came back again?

Hit it, DJ, It's Magic, You Knowowow: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kind of what happened earlier, which we spoke about?

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 12:59 AM
Yes, it is amazing, kitty!!!!!! I have, however, seen it happen before on this site. It's a tough one to figure, ain't it?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Kind of what happened earlier, which we spoke about?

Let's continue, WhoaWhoaWhoa It's Magic, You Knowowow: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
08-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Yes, it is amazing, kitty!!!!!! I have, however, seen it happen before on this site. It's a tough one to figure, ain't it?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Let's continue, WhoaWhoaWhoa It's Magic, You Knowowow: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

I liked that song, way back when.

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 01:21 AM
I put it in the same caregory with "The Morning Sun Is Rising Like A Red Rubber Ball", kitty. That's not necessarily a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked that song, way back when.

Jamm is important. I wish the schools would put more music in their curriculums, don't you?

Back to the other one, It's Magic, You Knowowow: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
08-02-2008, 01:23 AM
I put it in the same caregory with "The Morning Sun Is Rising Like A Red Rubber Ball", kitty. That's not necessarily a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamm is important. I wish the schools would put more music in their curriculums, don't you?

Back to the other one, It's Magic, You Knowowow: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

yes, I believe a serious music program should be available to students, k-12.

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 01:31 AM
And, and and Poetry!!!!!!!! And serious literature in novels and non fiction!!!!!! And public speaking, and civics and sociology that would all be great!!!!!!!

yes, I believe a serious music program should be available to students, k-12.

But, they don't seem to be able to get past the 3 r's. Ain't that an oxymoronic twist of fate for our ascribing young population?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hit it Preach, Can I Get A Witness: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
08-02-2008, 01:36 AM
And, and and Poetry!!!!!!!! And serious literature in novels and non fiction!!!!!! And public speaking, and civics and sociology that would all be great!!!!!!!

But, they don't seem to be able to get past the 3 r's. Ain't that an oxymoronic twist of fate for our ascribing young population?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hit it Preach, Can I Get A Witness: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

It certainly would be good if they COULD teach the 3 'r's' while they are at it. :laugh2: I don't think cutting music and art are the way to go to fix the former. Perhaps more concentration and integration?

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 01:55 AM
Readin, writing, arithmetic, those "3 r's"? It don't make no sense to this ol' ignorant fool, kitty. They had me mispelling for 25 years!!!!!!!!! I wonder where that came from?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

It certainly would be good if they COULD teach the 3 'r's' while they are at it. :laugh2: I don't think cutting music and art are the way to go to fix the former. Perhaps more concentration and integration?

I would just prefer a very well rounded and at least marginally comprehensive education in the k-12 system, kitty. Our kids deserve it even if we disagree as to how they might get it, don't you know?

Hit it, Mrs. Lea, ABCDEFG,HIJKLMNOP, etc.: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

2 plus 2 wouldn't hurt either, I'm just sayin'?!?!?!?!??!??!?!

Kathianne
08-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Readin, writing, arithmetic, those "3 r's"? It don't make no sense to this ol' ignorant fool, kitty. They had me mispelling for 25 years!!!!!!!!! I wonder where that came from?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

I would just prefer a very well rounded and at least marginally comprehensive education in the k-12 system, kitty. Our kids deserve it even if we disagree as to how they might get it, don't you know?

Hit it, Mrs. Lea, ABCDEFG,HIJKLMNOP, etc.: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

2 plus 2 wouldn't hurt either, I'm just sayin'?!?!?!?!??!??!?!

I very much doubt we'd disagree on basic education.

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 02:34 AM
We are talking about k thru 12 aren't we, kitty?

I very much doubt we'd disagree on basic education.

The basics are generally taught in k thru about grade 3 then the more refined education kicks in. It ain't college level stuff but it should lead to that, don't you agree?

ABCDEFG, Dick and Jane see Spot run, and 2 plus 2 aren't the end all of education are they? No, I don't think so, kitty. And, I've always had a real problem with calling those the 3 r's. It just ain't conducive to competent education in my way of thinking!!!!!!!

Nonetheless, I still like Randy, On The Other Hand: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
08-02-2008, 02:37 AM
We are talking about k thru 12 aren't we, kitty?

The basics are generally taught in k thru about grade 3 then the more refined education kicks in. It ain't college level stuff but it should lead to that, don't you agree?

ABCDEFG, Dick and Jane see Spot run, and 2 plus 2 aren't the end all of education are they? No, I don't think so, kitty. And, I've always had a real problem with calling those the 3 r's. It just ain't conducive to competent education in my way of thinking!!!!!!!

Nonetheless, I still like Randy, On The Other Hand: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Twas the reason I put the 3 'r's' in quotes. It wasn't my thread to begin with. I believe by the end of 3rd grade, most children should have the basics of reading, writing, and arithmetic. Meaning, they should be able to read a newspaper, write an essay, and be able to add, subtract, divide, multiply and understand basic fractions.

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 02:52 AM
I'm sorry, kitty. I got a little harsh, didn't I?

Twas the reason I put the 3 'r's' in quotes. It wasn't my thread to begin with. I believe by the end of 3rd grade, most children should have the basics of reading, writing, and arithmetic. Meaning, they should be able to read a newspaper, write an essay, and be able to add, subtract, divide, multiply and understand basic fractions.

I didn't mean to come off that way!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the thread was about the Africans and Indians replacing the yourapeons on the world stage right now. I asked about the Asians, got off on a magical post thing and further digressed to this conversation with you about the American educational system. Believe me, I didn't plan it that way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God we weren't having this conversation in a corporate board meeting!!!!! Hellfire, they'd fire the shit out of both us!!!!!!!!!!!

To which I'd say, Take this job and Shove It and blame it all on Johnny Paycheck!!!!!!!!!

Hit it again, Johnny, Take This Job And SHOVE IT, I ain't Workin' Here No More: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
08-02-2008, 02:56 AM
I'm sorry, kitty. I got a little harsh, didn't I?

I didn't mean to come off that way!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the thread was about the Africans and Indians replacing the yourapeons on the world stage right now. I asked about the Asians, got off on a magical post thing and further digressed to this conversation with you about the American educational system. Believe me, I didn't plan it that way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God we weren't having this conversation in a corporate board meeting!!!!! Hellfire, they'd fire the shit out of both us!!!!!!!!!!!

To which I'd say, Take this job and Shove It and blame it all on Johnny Paycheck!!!!!!!!!

Hit it again, Johnny, Take This Job And SHOVE IT, I ain't Workin' Here No More: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:
Ok. Question to you is do you agree with those basics?

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 03:10 AM
Absolutely, kitty, but with minor modifications.

Ok. Question to you is do you agree with those basics?

Fractions, which you did mention, and decimals are gonna be tough for the 3rd graders but they need at least have the challenge and exposure to them. As most newspapers are geared towards the 5th grade educational level I have a problem with expecting much comprehension of them from the 3rd graders. Writing an essay by a 3rd grader? Come on, kitty??!?!?!?!?!?! Get real!!!!!! Essays are at minimum a 7th grade endeavor but paragraphs are certainly a 4th grade thing!!!!!!!!! Outside of that I think we generally agree on about everything on this topic!!!!!

Hit it, Norvell Felts, Ain't It Funny How Time Slips Away: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Thank goodness Willie wrote that!!!!!!! I bet he didn't write it in the 3rd grade?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Kathianne
08-02-2008, 03:17 AM
Absolutely, kitty, but with minor modifications.

Fractions, which you did mention, and decimals are gonna be tough for the 3rd graders but they need at least the challenge and exposure to them. As most newspapers are geared towards the 5th grade educational level I have a problem with expecting much comprehension of them from the 3rd graders. Writing an essay by a 3rd grader? Come on, kitty??!?!?!?!?!?! Get real!!!!!! Essays are at minimum a 7th grade endeavor but paragraphs are certainly a 4th grade thing!!!!!!!!! Outside of that I think we generally agree on about everything on this topic!!!!!

Hit it, Norvell Felts, Ain't It Funny How Time Slips Away: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Thank goodness Willie wrote that!!!!!!! I bet he didn't write it in the 3rd grade?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Well the newspapers are supposedly written at a '5th grade level', yet most 3rd graders can decode. Most 3rd graders can also understand basic issues, though not at the level of say 'civil rights' or 'bill of rights.' The do however understand fairness.

By the end of 3rd grade, all but the lowest achieving are able to write a coherent 5 paragraph essay, relating to something they know well.

By December of 3rd grade, the majority of the class can classify 1/2 or .5; 1/4 or .25; and 1/8 or .125.

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 03:39 AM
If what you say is true, kitty, then elementary education has gone much beyond the elementary education that I received in the '50's. I knew of no 3rd grader that had any comprehension as to the similarity of the fractions and decimals of which you speak and I knew of no 3rd grader that could write a credible or grammatically comprehensible 5 paragraph essay. I also knew of no 3rd grader that was in the least concerned about any newspaper and I don't really think that much has changed. But, to be honest, I really don't know. My kids, all college graduates, didn't have those comprehensive skills in the 3rd grade and I would certainly have known about it if they did!!!!!!!

On the other hand, there are students that do exactly as you say and much, much more. I consider them exceptional and I feel it is unfair to expect those that just can't get on that level at that age to do so. I have known some really smart old men in my life that never went past 3rd grade. They claimed they left school because they simply couldn't do the work that was expected of them at the time. These were not lazy individuals, mind you. They just gave up and went on with their lives achieving their educational ambitions at their own pace. Of course, they are also exceptional in my view.

Well the newspapers are supposedly written at a '5th grade level', yet most 3rd graders can decode. Most 3rd graders can also understand basic issues, though not at the level of say 'civil rights' or 'bill of rights.' The do however understand fairness.

By the end of 3rd grade, all but the lowest achieving are able to write a coherent 5 paragraph essay, relating to something they know well.

By December of 3rd grade, the majority of the class can classify 1/2 or .5; 1/4 or .25; and 1/8 or .125.

Do you ever watch SouthPark, kitty? You know it ain't for real, don't you?

Hit it, Eddie, Welcome To My World: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
08-02-2008, 09:50 AM
If what you say is true, kitty, then elementary education has gone much beyond the elementary education that I received in the '50's. I knew of no 3rd grader that had any comprehension as to the similarity of the fractions and decimals of which you speak and I knew of no 3rd grader that could write a credible or grammatically comprehensible 5 paragraph essay. I also knew of no 3rd grader that was in the least concerned about any newspaper and I don't really think that much has changed. But, to be honest, I really don't know. My kids, all college graduates, didn't have those comprehensive skills in the 3rd grade and I would certainly have known about it if they did!!!!!!!

On the other hand, there are students that do exactly as you say and much, much more. I consider them exceptional and I feel it is unfair to expect those that just can't get on that level at that age to do so. I have known some really smart old men in my life that never went past 3rd grade. They claimed they left school because they simply couldn't do the work that was expected of them at the time. These were not lazy individuals, mind you. They just gave up and went on with their lives achieving their educational ambitions at their own pace. Of course, they are also exceptional in my view.

Do you ever watch SouthPark, kitty? You know it ain't for real, don't you?

Hit it, Eddie, Welcome To My World: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Well actually I teach in a k-8 school, so I'm pretty familiar with what kids are doing at what ages, as their work is displayed in the halls. We're not talking about 'perfect' grammar in the essays, we're talking a logical 5 paragraph essay on a topic they are familiar with, on science, literature, social studies, etc. They hav a thesis, explanatory paragraphs, and conclusion. That's all any essay is.

I think perhaps teachers see things differently than parents do, I know my expectations as a teacher, differed from mine as a parent when my kids were the same ages. It's a process, not an end. For example 'the not interested in newspapers.' Perhaps not interested in city corruption, but they are very interested in the building of a skateboard area in the neighborhood park. My school is very close to O'Hare airport, with some students being effected by the expansion, trust me, they were very interested in those stories and writing letters of protest.

Most kids by jr. high are perhaps more able than many adults to follow stories and react. They have time, energy, and idealism; qualities many adults lack. I for one try not to underestimate the real possibilities and aspirations of our future.

Psychoblues
08-02-2008, 10:27 AM
"Aspirations of the future" never trump the realities of today, kitty. I think you place a very heavy load on the 3rd graders and that is not a good thing for them or for you or for our society.

I'm not saying that we should placate potential but only saying that the kids deserve better than expectations they cannot realize. I don't disagree that some of your students may be able to formulate a 5 paragraph essay, although mightily flawed, in the 3rd grade, kitty. I am saying that typical 3rd graders are simply not ready for that level of concentration and mental corroboration. Perhaps we have seen different criterion but I maintain my personal observation.

Even in the advent of a personal subject such as you present, I just can't see that kind of collective mental process from any typical 3rd grader.

But,,,,,,,WTF do I know?!?!?!??!?!? I'm an old blues jammer with shit for sense and even les in the bank. Don't you know?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

I'm glad you had a good time at the wedding, kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit it, Tammy Wynette, Nothing Quite As Shiny As A Golden Wedding Ring: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::salute:

Trigg
08-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Meanwhile back on subject

The bad thing about the population boom going on in Africa and India has nothing really to do with race and everything to do with the fact that these governments have no way of feeding or taking care of so many additional people.

African countries, except a few, are continuously embroiled in wars, famine or both. India and African countries have trouble with AIDS and maternal and infant death rates. They really need to control their populations until they're able to get the infrastructure needed to care for so many.

Abbey Marie
08-03-2008, 02:38 PM
World Population Shifts from Europeans to Africans and Indians

Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit—Black Population to Double

The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom
As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.

Can we hurry this reversal up, so my (white) daughter can get a free ride for college?

Psychoblues
08-03-2008, 07:36 PM
abby, I don't think that comment would be considered useful to this conversation. Were you trying to be funny? Do you actually feel that way?

Can we hurry this reversal up, so my (white) daughter can get a free ride for college?

Here of late it seems the most outrageous remarks are being made by no less than staff members here. And I don't think most of them are being made in the interest of a credible continuing conversation or in the interest of a healthy and thriving message board. Or is the concept of a healthy and thriving message board not the objective anymore here? Really, I am beginning to wonder about that!!!!!!

The world is what it is and changes like the one addressed in the original post at least deserve rational observation if not rational conversation. I am as guilty as anyone for making jokes, disrespecting the subject, slamming the poster rather than the post, etc. but I am really trying to do better. One of the other moderators has said a few things that have led me to that change in approach and it is now my purpose to spread the gospel of a more enlightened and respectful debate policy and issue examination.

On the other hand, on with the SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit it, Lyle, God Will But I Won't: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Abbey Marie
08-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Well, Psycho, I am glad that you have decided to take another route in your posts. I have noticed a refreshing difference.

As for my post you appear to be confusing humor/sarcasm/political jokes (which is absolutely fine on the board), with nasty personal insults towards other posters (which, yes, we have all grown very tired of).

I am afraid that if you are waiting for people to stop being humorous, etc., you will have an endless wait. At least in my case.

As for my being a mod, I have stated several times, and Jim certainly knows and approves, that when we become mods we do not lose our ability to post our opinions on topics as we see fit.

Hope that clears up the question.

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 12:40 AM
Abby, I went back and reread my post. I can't believe you said what you said. You accuse me of making "nasty personal insults" towards other posters". You've really got me confused on that statement!!!!!!

Well, Psycho, I am glad that you have decided to take another route in your posts. I have noticed a refreshing difference.

As for my post you appear to be confusing humor/sarcasm/political jokes (which is absolutely fine on the board), with nasty personal insults towards other posters (which, yes, we have all grown very tired of).

I am afraid that if you are waiting for people to stop being humorous, etc., you will have an endless wait. At least in my case.

As for my being a mod, I have stated several times, and Jim certainly knows and approves, that when we become mods we do not lose our ability to post our opinions on topics as we see fit.

Hope that clears up the question.

But let's take your statement in question that you now attempt to explain away as "humor/sarcasm/political jokes". Just who do you think might consider that as funny? What kind of a mind or attitude is your target audience? Don't you think it odd that you bring in "free rides to school" within a thread attempting to discuss the changing demographics of the planet?

Maybe it's just me, abby, but I don't get it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insofar as your being a moderator, I am not and did not intend to question that fact or your ability to post anything that you like. I made a comment on the contributions of staff in general terms and questioned the wisdom of some of the things now being said and those things being in the interest of a healthy and thriving message board. Maybe you just didn't understand my statement but I feel I made myself clear on that issue.

Seriously, abby, I am trying my best to do better as I am trying my best to help with the overall dialogue, health and well being of this board. This is my favorite board to visit and I don't enjoy seeing some of the hate and spew of ignorant attitudes overflowing into posts written by the management. If, on the other hand, slinging shit is the dish of the day in this place and you enjoy it I don't think my rather innocuous comments should be of much interest to you. Believe me, I will be reading and watching. I continue my belief that the health of the board is greatly diminished when even the management resorts to communicating in the lowest possible levels and demonstrating clearly hateful, insubstantial and prejudiced theories.

There was a time when I thought I could rely on someone like you, abby, for guidance and advise in my evolving relationship with the board. Maybe I was mistaken and for that I apologize.

Abbey Marie
08-04-2008, 08:52 AM
PB, I have already explained (and rather clearly, I do think) and answered all of your original questions. There really is no better way to do so. If it is still not clear to you, then I guess it will remain not clear to you.

I am surprised to hear that you ever looked to me for advice, given your past posts to me, but nice to hear anyway! It's ok if you don't feel that way now.

If you think my original post is a real detriment to the board, or "slinging s**t" as you so quaintly put it, I will respectfully submit that you may be in the wrong place. There may be political boards where humor and sarcasm are frowned upon. I've just never seen one, nor am I the least bit interested in finding one.

Back on topic: Yes, given her excellent grades, rank of 13th in her class of 260, and high SAT scores, etc., I believe that my daughter could get a full ride to many colleges-- if she was a minority. This has been reinforced by campus visits with admissions counselors, and reading books on college admissions.

Carry on, PB. :salute:

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 09:01 AM
I'm sorry that you missed it, sweetie.

PB, I have already explained (and rather clearly, I do think) and answered all of your original questions. There really is no better way to do so. If it is still not clear to you, then I guess it will remain not be clear to you.

I am surprised to hear that you ever looked to me for advice, given your past posts to me, but nice to hear anyway! It's ok if you don't feel that way now.

If you think my original post is a real detriment to the board, or "slinging s**t" as you so quaintly put it, I will respectfully submit that you may be in the wrong place. There may be political boards where humor and sarcasm are frowned upon. I've just never seen one, nor am I the least bit interested in finding one.

Back on topic: Yes, given her excellent grades, rank of 13th in her class of 260, and high SAT scores, etc., I believe that my daughter could get a full ride to many colleges-- if she was a minority. This has been reinforced by campus visits with admissions counselors, and reading books on college admissions.

Carry on, PB. :salute:

It could have been much more productive!!!!!!!!!

:salute:

Psychoblues
08-06-2008, 01:14 AM
I'm COOL with that, abby!!!!!! So I am the winner?!?!?!?!?!???! It appears that I am at least the most credible, at least in this argument!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
08-06-2008, 12:19 PM
no i win

:laugh2:

I'm COOL with that, abby!!!!!! So I am the winner?!?!?!?!?!???! It appears that I am at least the most credible, at least in this argument!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
08-09-2008, 01:41 AM
You're right, marteen, here's your plastic ducky!!!!!!!!!! Have fun in the bathtub with it!!!!!!!!