PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps Obama Needs To Repeat & Clarify

Kathianne
08-03-2008, 01:58 PM
he has been consistent regarding the need to move beyond racism, time and again he has been consistent. Now perhaps he needs to clarify? Seriously, if I hear him say consistent or clarify or repeat again, I may just scream!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/only_22_say_mccain_ad_racist_but_over_half_53_see_ obama_dollar_bill_comment_that_way

Only 22% Say McCain Ad Racist, But Over Half (53%) See Obama Dollar-bill Comment That Way
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Email a Friend Email to a Friend
Advertisement

Sixty-nine percent (69%) of the nation’s voters say they’ve seen news coverage of the McCain campaign commercial that includes images of Britney Spears and Paris Hilton and suggests that Barack Obama is a celebrity just like them. Of those, just 22% say the ad was racist while 63% say it was not.

However, Obama’s comment that his Republican opponent will try to scare people because Obama does not look like all the other presidents on dollar bills was seen as racist by 53%. Thirty-eight percent (38%) disagree...

08-03-2008, 07:19 PM
how can McCain's ad possibly be racist?

Gaffer
08-03-2008, 09:44 PM

Remember, anyone that is against obamanation is a racists. It's automatic.

Noir
08-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Sixty-nine percent (69%) of the nation’s voters say...

69...lol...

I haven't seen the ad but if it is as is discribed (commercial that includes images of Britney Spears and Paris Hilton and suggests that Barack Obama is a celebrity just like them.) i dae see were the racism is coming from.