PDA

View Full Version : Anti-war Protesters Target Bush In Maine

Psychoblues
08-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Is "Jail to the Chief" over the top? I don't think so.

By DAVID SHARP
Associated Press Writer

Article Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008
KENNEBUNKPORT, Maine (AP) _ The scene played out Saturday for what could be the last time: a sitting president visited Walker's Point, tourists held out hope of getting a glimpse of the president, and a group of noisy protesters paraded through the heart of town.

President Bush kept a low profile as 50 to 60 anti-war demonstrators marched to a police checkpoint less than a half-mile from his parents' seaside home. The group chanted "Hands off Iran!" and "Jail to the Chief!" as tourists in this seaside community paused to gawk.

Within sight of Walker's Point, peace activist Laurie Dobson called for a moment of silence "for all the people this man has killed in his two terms in office." Then Carlos Arredondo spoke of the loss of his son, Marine Lance Cpl. Alexander Arredondo, who was killed in Iraq on Aug. 25, 2004...........

More: http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080803/NEWS0104/187060437

This all really makes me depressed about the international business and warfare of America in the last few years.

retiredman
08-03-2008, 08:55 PM
I will always be proud of the fact that, despite his owning an opulent shoreline estate in Maine, my state was the ONLY state in the union that cast MORE votes for Ross Perot than for GHW Bush in '92.

stephanie
08-03-2008, 09:03 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/crazy.gif

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/1lmao.gif

retiredman
08-03-2008, 09:07 PM
wow. If they ever did away with smilies, I wonder how some of you morons would be able to communicate!

stephanie
08-03-2008, 09:13 PM
wow. If they ever did away with smilies, I wonder how some of you morons would be able to communicate!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/Hilarious_Dance.gif

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/Muttley.gif

retiredman
08-03-2008, 09:14 PM
not quite living up to my extremely limited expectations, steph, but close.

stephanie
08-03-2008, 09:21 PM
not quite living up to my extremely limited expectations, steph, but close.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/Plutodog.gif

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/beersquirrel2ll5.gif

Dilloduck
08-03-2008, 09:37 PM
I will always be proud of the fact that, despite his owning an opulent shoreline estate in Maine, my state was the ONLY state in the union that cast MORE votes for Ross Perot than for GHW Bush in '92.

WOW--That's something I would certainly brag about. Is it written up in all the tourist brochures ? :laugh2:

retiredman
08-03-2008, 09:40 PM
WOW--That's something I would certainly brag about. Is it written up in all the tourist brochures ? :laugh2:

no...but Mainers all know it and most of us are damned proud. Pansy asses at Walker Point... even the townies can barely stand 'em.

Dilloduck
08-03-2008, 09:47 PM
no...but Mainers all know it and most of us are damned proud. Pansy asses at Walker Point... even the townies can barely stand 'em.

I had no idea you folks were that desperate for something to be proud about up there. Ya still have lobsters and a coastline don't ya ? :poke:

retiredman
08-03-2008, 09:50 PM
I had no idea you folks were that desperate for something to be proud about up there. Ya still have lobsters and a coastline don't ya ? :poke:

we have MANY things to be proud of. Putting the Bush's in their place is just one of a myriad of things.

Dilloduck
08-03-2008, 09:56 PM
we have MANY things to be proud of. Putting the Bush's in their place is just one of a myriad of things.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Holy Lobster, Maineman. You better leave the exaggeration to us Texans. You suck at it.
Maine put Bush in his place---now there's a real backslapper !! :lmao:

retiredman
08-03-2008, 10:03 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Holy Lobster, Maineman. You better leave the exaggeration to us Texans. You suck at it.
Maine put Bush in his place---now there's a real backslapper !! :lmao:

as I said... for a state he likes to call his summer home, we were the only state to put him dead last in the 92 Clinton-Perot-Bush contest. We are proud of that.

stephanie
08-03-2008, 10:11 PM
as I said... for a state he likes to call his summer home, we were the only state to put him dead last in the 92 Clinton-Perot-Bush contest. We are proud of that.

Ya got a lot of goofy people in your state, must be something in the water.:coffee::cuckoo:

Dilloduck
08-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Ya got a lot of goofy people in your state, must be something in the water.:coffee::cuckoo:

We're gonna have to watch Abbey for awhile to make sure she didn't catch anything while she was there !

retiredman
08-03-2008, 10:32 PM

to be called goofy by a moron is an honor.

stephanie
08-03-2008, 10:37 PM
to be called goofy by a moron is an honor.

You really got a thing for that word don't ya..
Don't you know any others, I do...wanna hear them?:coffee:

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 12:56 AM
I didn't know that, mfm!!!!!!!!! That is indeed a little plum to keep in my basket of treats!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you explain Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe? Actually, I rather like them both but I do think that Maine can do much better!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!

red states rule
08-04-2008, 06:19 AM
Your typical liberal moonbat protesters

http://www.nyc.com/image/users/blogs/4233.jpg

and the supreme courage of these idiots is amazing. They will do what is necessary to make their point

Meet German Talis, Who Couldn’t Even Beat Up a Girl in a Wheelchair
By Jimmie on Apr 24, 2008 in Moonbat Nonsense

If you happen to live in New York City, I’d like you to remember the name of German Talis. If you happen to run across him, be sure to greet him heartily, then slap him right upside his cowardly little head.

Mr. Talis decided that it would be a fine way to spend his Wednesday afternoon would be to go to heckle the First Lady and Jenna Bush while they talked to a small audience about the childrens’ book they have recently published. His obscenity-laden comments were interrupted by a man who was there with his wife and 18 year-old daughter who is a real fan of Laura Bush. The man, John Lovetro, told Talis to knock off the cursing and leave. Well, Talis responded with true leftist courage - by repeatedly punching Lovetro’s daughter in the back.

That would be his daughter who is in a wheelchair because she has cerebral palsy.

He kept assaulting her as her father tried to wheel her away by reaching past the father and punching the crippled young lady in the leg several times.

Because apparently, the courage to yell obscenities at the First Lady from a distance does not include quite enough guts to throw a punch at a grown man. It does, however, include going out of your way to assault a wheelchair bound girl.

http://www.sundriesshack.com/2008/04/24/meet-german-talis-who-couldnt-even-beat-up-a-girl-in-a-wheelchair/

retiredman
08-04-2008, 07:34 AM
You really got a thing for that word don't ya..
Don't you know any others, I do...wanna hear them?:coffee:

it is such a perfect fit.

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Incredible, ain't it?

red states rule
08-04-2008, 07:44 AM
Incredible, ain't it?

Yea, a tough anti war peace nik attacks a kid in a wheelchair. What courage!

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 07:50 AM
Kinda like shooting down a Peace marcher with a water cannon or sic'in' a dog on a n old lady, ain't it, rsr?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yea, a tough anti war peace nik attacks a kid in a wheelchair. What courage!

You are one sick puppy that should have been killed shortly after birth, rsr. But, who am I to judge?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

red states rule
08-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Kinda like shooting down a Peace marcher with a water cannon or sic'in' a dog on a n old lady, ain't it, rsr?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You are one sick puppy that should have been killed shortly after birth, rsr. But, who am I to judge?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You should fit in fine with these peace loving tolerant libs PB. If the kid was wearing a McCain button the nut would have tried to kill her

You libs do hate to have the light of thruth shined on your fellow moonbats don't you?

Katie O’Malley sent me this just a few minutes ago.

It is a video made by Ross Nolan, who is the President of the UCSB College Republicans, and Iraq War Veteran.

I can’t believe what I see in this video…

Matt at Wolking’s World has more:

A friend of a friend produced this video, one of the best I’ve seen when it comes to documenting the anti-Americanism of the radical left. Complete with an upside down flag, spitting on an Iraq War veteran and calling him a rapist, it’s sure to make your blood boil. Good gosh, can we please rid our country of this kind of human garbage?

for the video
http://patdollard.com/2008/07/iraq-war-protestor-spits-on-iraq-war-vet-and-more/

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 07:56 AM
Why do you avoid the conversation, rsr? You started out so well!!!!!!

red states rule
08-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Why do you avoid the conversation, rsr? You started out so well!!!!!!

I am pointing out how the anti war left acts, what they say, and what they do. They are not the peace loving and tolerant liberals they claim to be. You respond by saying I should have been killed at birth

Birds of a feather....

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 08:03 AM
Flock together.

I am pointing out how the anti war left acts, what they say, and what they do. They are not the peace loving and tolerant liberals they claim to be. You respond by saying I should have been killed at birth

Birds of a feather....

Do you get my drift?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

red states rule
08-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Flock together.

Do you get my drift?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

I understand fine - like MFM - you ignore facts and change the subject when those facts get in your way

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Absolutely not, punk. You changed the subject and lied about the facts to suit yourself.

I understand fine - like MFM - you ignore facts and change the subject when those facts get in your way

Do you expect me, Psychoblues, to ignore that? We'll all see how you piss down your legs on that, won't we?

red states rule
08-04-2008, 08:11 AM
Absolutely not, punk. You changed the subject and lied about the facts to suit yourself.

Do you expect me, Psychoblues, to ignore that? We'll all see how you piss down your legs on that, won't we?

What was a lie? Are you saying the anti war punk did not attack a kid in a wheelchair?

Or how peace niks did not spit on an Iraq war vet?

This is typical of the conduct of anti war lefties

retiredman
08-04-2008, 08:11 AM
here's a fact, RSR:

Folks up in Maine don't like the Bush family very much. The fact that they own an opulent oceanside estate in our state is an embarrassment to us. The Bush family is shunned in Maine, and for good reason. They are snobby aloof elitists from away. We like it when they leave and always hope they decide not to come back.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 08:20 AM
here's a fact, RSR:

Folks up in Maine don't like the Bush family very much. The fact that they own an opulent oceanside estate in our state is an embarrassment to us. The Bush family is shunned in Maine, and for good reason. They are snobby aloof elitists from away. We like it when they leave and always hope they decide not to come back.

Spoken like a proud graduate of the Maine Institute of Snobbery

Alot of people are waiting for you to leave the country, let alone the state of Maine

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 08:26 AM
You don't get it. Not my fault.

What was a lie? Are you saying the anti war punk did not attack a kid in a wheelchair?

Or how peace niks did not spit on an Iraq war vet?

This is typical of the conduct of anti war lefties

You're losing me, rsr. But, please carry on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

red states rule
08-04-2008, 08:28 AM
You don't get it. Not my fault.

You're losing me, rsr. But, please carry on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You were lost along time ago PB

retiredman
08-04-2008, 08:29 AM
Spoken like a proud graduate of the Maine Institute of Snobbery

Alot of people are waiting for you to leave the country, let alone the state of MaineYou're full of shit. People love me here in the state of maine.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 08:31 AM
You're full of shit. People love me here in the state of maine.

They love the one side you show them - not the side you show all of us here

Maybe if they saw both sides they could make a more informed judgement

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 08:31 AM
Now, that's the damndest thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were lost along time ago PB

I have always thought pretty much the same about you!!!!!!!!! Ain't that a coincidence!!!!!!!!

red states rule
08-04-2008, 08:33 AM
http://dcist.com/attachments/dcist_sommer/2008_0319_protest1.jpg
Yep, these are the people who want to make decisions on national defense and national security

retiredman
08-04-2008, 08:33 AM
They love the one side you show them - not the side you show all of us here

Maybe if they saw both sides they could make a more informed judgement

maybe if YOU saw both sides, YOU could make a more informed judgment.:lol:
and believe me...people here are well aware that I am a fiercely partisan democrat.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 08:36 AM
maybe if YOU saw both sides, YOU could make a more informed judgment.:lol:
and believe me...people here are well aware that I am a fiercely partisan democrat.

Do they know about your death wishes, how people should be shot, insulting family memebers of people who dare disagree with you, your examples of "respect" toward others?

I doubt it. People like you wear two faces. One in public, and the other when sitting behind the keyboard

retiredman
08-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Do they know about your death wishes, how people should be shot, insulting family memebers of people who dare disagree with you, your examples of "respect" toward others?

I doubt it. People like you wear two faces. One in public, and the other when sitting behind the keyboard

I am sure that most folks know people that they think the world would be better off without. I know that everyone who knows me knows that I fiercely defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I am sure that most folks who know me know that I have a temper.

I am sure that everyone who knows you knows that you have refused to accept apologies and continue to bring up stuff from months and years ago

red states rule
08-04-2008, 08:43 AM
I am sure that most folks know people that they think the world would be better off without. I know that everyone who knows me knows that I fiercely defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I am sure that most folks who know me know that I have a temper.

I am sure that everyone who knows you knows that you have refused to accept apologies and continue to bring up stuff from months and years ago

You support the Constitution when it fits your political desires. You have no problem trashing it when it also fits your political needs

I am bringing "stuff" up to show what a two faced and hypicritical jerk you are. But that is common knowledge here as well

glockmail
08-04-2008, 08:44 AM
...Meet German Talis, ....
He kept assaulting her as her father tried to wheel her away .... Damn I wish I had been there. I would have killed the bastard with my bare hands.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 08:46 AM
Damn I wish I had been there. I would have killed the bastard with my bare hands.

It is a true story and shows the mindset of the left

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 08:47 AM
Now that is the ignorant calling the dogs out!!!!!!!!!

hypicritical jerk

Have you evr been 'coon hunting, rsr? Try it. It is beyond entertaining!!!!!!!

red states rule
08-04-2008, 08:50 AM
More of the highly edcuated well spoken anti war left

http://dcist.com/attachments/dcist_sommer/2008_0319_protest5.jpg

retiredman
08-04-2008, 08:51 AM
You support the Constitution when it fits your political desires. You have no problem trashing it when it also fits your political needs

I am bringing "stuff" up to show what a two faced and hypicritical jerk you are. But that is common knowledge here as well

not so. I support the constitution. period. you are ON RECORD as advocating the complete disregard of Art. V!.

And you are bringing up old stuff and stuff that I have apologized for on numerous occasions.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 08:52 AM
not so. I support the constitution. period. you are ON RECORD as advocating the complete disregard of Art. V!.

And you are bringing up old stuff and stuff that I have apologized for on numerous occasions.

But you want the government to regulate political speech

It does nothing to "apologize" then repeat the slurs

retiredman
08-04-2008, 08:58 AM
But you want the government to regulate political speech

It does nothing to "apologize" then repeat the slurs

I do not believe that the fairness doctrine violates the constitution. But if a court deems it does, I will gladly abide by that.

YOu continue to willingly advocate ignoring Article VI.

I apologized for my comments about your illness and have not repeated them, yet you continue to bring them up... pretty pathetic, really.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 09:02 AM
I do not believe that the fairness doctrine violates the constitution. But if a court deems it does, I will gladly abide by that.

YOu continue to willingly advocate ignoring Article VI.

I apologized for my comments about your illness and have not repeated them, yet you continue to bring them up... pretty pathetic, really.

The fairness doctrine is all about libs regulating speech they do not want to here. You know it, but will not admit it

You are telling a bold face lie. You repeated it at least 3 times. You even PM'd the death wish to me, and the mods had to delete one of your posts where you repeated

A preacher who lies over and over again.

stephanie
08-04-2008, 09:03 AM
here's a fact, RSR:

From this post, you have to wonder just who is the SNOBBY ONE. So, the nuttly liberals up there think they own the whole state, also..

too friggen funny.:laugh2:

retiredman
08-04-2008, 09:09 AM
From this post, you have to wonder just who is the SNOBBY ONE. So, the nuttly liberals up there think they own the whole state, also..

too friggen funny.:laugh2:

like I said: only state in the nation gto put dubya's daddy dead last in '92. damned proud we all are.

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 09:09 AM
How sweet!!!!!!!! Did the constitutional argument get too cumbersome for you? I would have never imagined!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about the big jerk meeting with the other jerks in Maine?

retiredman
08-04-2008, 09:11 AM
The fairness doctrine is all about libs regulating speech they do not want to here. You know it, but will not admit it

You are telling a bold face lie. You repeated it at least 3 times. You even PM'd the death wish to me, and the mods had to delete one of your posts where you repeated

A preacher who lies over and over again.

I apologized to you. you have refused to accept that apology. that's a fact, not a lie.

and as i said, if the supreme court rules that the fairness doctrine is unconstitutional, I will gladly support and defend that decision.

You, however, cannot run away from the fact that you are ON RECORD as advocating pissing on Art.VI

Kathianne
08-04-2008, 09:14 AM
I apologized to you. you have refused to accept that apology. that's a fact, not a lie.

and as i said, if the supreme court rules that the fairness doctrine is unconstitutional, I will gladly support and defend that decision.

You, however, cannot run away from the fact that you are ON RECORD as advocating pissing on Art.VI

The 'lie' issue has been addressed. Forget the grudges and carry on. Resuming normal programming...

retiredman
08-04-2008, 09:20 AM
The 'lie' issue has been addressed. Forget the grudges and carry on. Resuming normal programming...

tell him then, dammit

red states rule
08-04-2008, 09:45 AM
and these are the people we are to listen to?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44503000/jpg/_44503665_1startlovinggetty416.jpg

stephanie
08-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Hating and holding grudges seem to be bred into liberals..

How sad is that?

retiredman
08-04-2008, 11:25 AM
and these are the people we are to listen to?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44503000/jpg/_44503665_1startlovinggetty416.jpg

Why would you NOT want to listen to someone who believed in the teachings of Jesus? Stop starving, stop killing start loving. That is pretty solid New Testament theology!

red states rule
08-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Why would you NOT want to listen to someone who believed in the teachings of Jesus? Stop starving, stop killing start loving. That is pretty solid New Testament theology!

Yea, like I will listen to liberal moonbats who put their party and power above all else?

red states rule
08-04-2008, 11:33 AM

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/10072.jpg

retiredman
08-04-2008, 11:46 AM
why are you absolutely incapable of answering my simple question?

if all you ever intend to be is a nonstop insult machine who NEVER engages in debate with me, just say so now.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 11:48 AM
why are you absolutely incapable of answering my simple question?

if all you ever intend to be is a nonstop insult machine who NEVER engages in debate with me, just say so now.

Sorry, I do not relate well to hate filled rabid libs who care only about power and are willing to shaft the country while doing so

retiredman
08-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Sorry, I do not relate well to hate filled rabid libs who care only about power and are willing to shaft the country while doing so

so... are you saying that you will not be engaging me in any adult debate? yes or no?

red states rule
08-04-2008, 11:54 AM
so... are you saying that you will not be engaging me in any adult debate? yes or no?

I am willing to take on any adult in a debate. Send him/her on over :laugh2:

retiredman
08-04-2008, 12:00 PM
I am willing to take on any adult in a debate. Send him/her on over :laugh2:

are you willing to stop with the insults and debate me?

please let me know.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 12:01 PM
are you willing to stop with the insults and debate me?

please let me know.

LOL! Look who is now whining about insults

retiredman
08-04-2008, 12:03 PM
LOL! Look who is now whining about insults

I am not whining at all, RSR. I am merely asking you a simple question:

Will you stop insulting me and my party long enough to debate me on the issues? yes or no

red states rule
08-04-2008, 12:04 PM
I am not whining at all, RSR. I am merely asking you a simple question:

Will you stop insulting me and my party long enough to debate me on the issues? yes or no

So now I have to stop insulting you by not posting facts, the truth, and articles that prove my positions correct?

retiredman
08-04-2008, 12:07 PM
This message is hidden because red states rule is on your ignore list.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 12:08 PM
This message is hidden because red states rule is on your ignore list.

I am now taking bets on how long this will last :laugh2:

glockmail
08-04-2008, 12:26 PM
I am now taking bets on how long this will last :laugh2:
My guess, until the next time he logs on. He's only here for attention.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 12:27 PM
My guess, until the next time he logs on. He's only here for attention.

This is like the 5th time he has put me on ignore.

glockmail
08-04-2008, 12:39 PM
This is like the 5th time he has put me on ignore.
I've suggested in the past that you, Steph, Yurt and anyone else who routinely responds to him to do the same. He lives off attention like a fly lives off shit. Deny him shit and he will go away to cluster with a bunch of libs like flies in a winter outhouse.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 12:42 PM
I've suggested in the past that you, Steph, Yurt and anyone else who routinely responds to him to do the same. He lives off attention like a fly lives off shit. Deny him shit and he will go away to cluster with a bunch of libs like flies in a winter outhouse.

I know Glock - and I admit you are right

But it is so much fun to beat the crap out of him. I know, he lives off the attention - but causing him to meltdown is therapy for me

One day he will take his ball and go home for good. He would be much more at home at the Daily Kos and Dem Underground

glockmail
08-04-2008, 12:46 PM
I know Glock - and I admit you are right

But it is so much fun to beat the crap out of him. I know, he lives off the attention - but causing him to meltdown is therapy for me

One day he will take his ball and go home for good. He would be much more at home at the Daily Kos and Dem Underground He will melt faster with my method. You're not the only one that thrives on his demise.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 12:48 PM
He will melt faster with my method. You're not the only one that thrives on his demise.

The way I am feeling right now Glock - pissing him off and making him meltdown helps

You are right, but he make such an easy target, like shooting fish in a barrel

glockmail
08-04-2008, 12:56 PM
The way I am feeling right now Glock - pissing him off and making him meltdown helps

You are right, but he make such an easy target, like shooting fish in a barrel

I'm shooting him without having to use up ammo or even pull the trigger. He'll shoot himself, all you have to do is get out of the way.

red states rule
08-04-2008, 12:58 PM
I'm shooting him without having to use up ammo or even pull the trigger. He'll shoot himself, all you have to do is get out of the way.

Well, if he keeps me on ignore not much more I can do. I have an unlimited amount of ammo my friend. MFM's party and his golden boy keeps providing the material

Abbey Marie
08-04-2008, 08:49 PM
We're gonna have to watch Abbey for awhile to make sure she didn't catch anything while she was there !

:laugh2:

I think all I caught this time was several mosquito bites and a golf course tan.

But you should always keep an eye on me, Dillo. After all, I used to be a feminist lib. :)

Abbey Marie
08-04-2008, 08:55 PM
here's a fact, RSR:

Not my experience. We went to a rehearsal dinner at a restaurant in the Kennebunk area a couple of years ago (sorry, can't remember the name). The restaurant proudly displayed pics of the Bush clan visiting the restaurant. And the staff told us proudly that they went there often.

It is my understanding that Bush Sr. & Barbara are the ones who love Maine. "W" apparently does not spend much time at the family compound, preferring Texas (go figure).

retiredman
08-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Not my experience. We went to a rehearsal dinner at a restaurant in the Kennebunk area a couple of years ago (sorry, can't remember the name). The restaurant proudly displayed pics of the Bush clan visiting the restaurant.

It is my understanding that Bush Sr. & Barbara are the ones who love Maine. "W" apparently does not spend much time at the family compound, preferring Texas (go figure).

the fact remains, only state in the union that put him dead last against Clinton AND Perot in '92.

stephanie
08-04-2008, 09:07 PM
BUSTED..:lol:

admit it, it is you who can't stand the Bush clan and you want to say it's the WHOLE STATE OF MAINE, because they didn't vote for Bush Sr...

you know we can see through you by now...:laugh2:

retiredman
08-04-2008, 09:14 PM

admit it, it is you who can't stand the Bush clan and you want to say it's the WHOLE STATE OF MAINE, because they didn't vote for Bush Sr...

the majority of the citizens in the state of maine don't like the bush family. We see through them as being rich out of staters with old money who are out of touch with the guys in the papermills and on the lobster boats or working in the restaurants. That's a fact. Bush Sr. thought he had a real IN here in Maine because of him "summering" here all his life. We showed him. A redneck from Arkansas and a weirdo with huge ears from Texas were more popular to Mainers than this snob who tried to claim he was a local boy.

stephanie
08-04-2008, 09:24 PM
the majority of the citizens in the state of maine don't like the bush family. We see through them as being rich out of staters with old money who are out of touch with the guys in the papermills and on the lobster boats or working in the restaurants. That's a fact. Bush Sr. thought he had a real IN here in Maine because of him "summering" here all his life. We showed him. A redneck from Arkansas and a weirdo with huge ears from Texas were more popular to Mainers than this snob who tried to claim he was a local boy.

Pfeeeesh..we all know how much culture and class you all THINK you have in Maine..
you can call people rednecks, but we're not suppose to call a young man, a boy..??

you insensitive...HIPOCRITE

retiredman
08-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Pfeeeesh..we all know how much culture and class you all THINK you have in Maine..
you can call people rednecks, but we're not suppose to call a young man, a boy..??

you insensitive...HIPOCRITE

nice dodge.... I never said we had much culture here in Maine. We have a beautiful coastline and lovely mountains. we have great seafood and not many folks from away to bother us, except during tourist season when the flood route one. We've got our share of rednecks here in Maine, but NOBODY I know in Maine ever calls a black man a "boy".

We know what a snobby effete crowd the Bush's are. That's why we voted him dead last in 92 and voted for Gore and Kerry instead of his dullard halfwitted son.

stephanie
08-04-2008, 09:43 PM
nice dodge.... I never said we had much culture here in Maine. We have a beautiful coastline and lovely mountains. we have great seafood and not many folks from away to bother us, except during tourist season when the flood route one. We've got our share of rednecks here in Maine, but NOBODY I know in Maine ever calls a black man a "boy".

We know what a snobby effete crowd the Bush's are. That's why we voted him dead last in 92 and voted for Gore and Kerry instead of his dullard halfwitted son.

That's probably because Maine doesn't HAVE ANY BLACK PEOPLE living there..
You know those snooty New England states.
And you're trying to say the Al Bore and the Scary Kerry are just every day working type people..and not snobby elitist..

CRACK ME UP..:laugh2:

Dilloduck
08-04-2008, 09:58 PM
And you're trying to say the Al Bore and the Scary Kerry are just every day working type people..and not snobby elitist..

:lol:

retiredman
08-04-2008, 10:16 PM

Interesting enough... although Maine has a very minute black population, just a few years ago, two of the five largest cities in Maine had black mayors.

And Gore and Kerry were - and are - elitists, but they were less snobby, and less moronic than the chimp in the white house. Mainers figured that out...but then, we've known that Dubya wasn't worth the powder to blow him to hell since he drunkenly drove his car careening up over the curb, across the sidewalk and smashing through a hedge in Kennebunk. Just think, if one Mainer had been unfortunate enough to have been walking on that sidewalk, by dying under the car driven by drunken George Bush, he would have saved over four thousand American lives in Iraq. Amost a Sidney Carton moment!

red states rule
08-05-2008, 05:45 AM

I have never seen a "preacher" break the Ninth Commandmemt as much as he does

Dilloduck
08-05-2008, 06:10 AM
Interesting enough... although Maine has a very minute black population, just a few years ago, two of the five largest cities in Maine had black mayors.

And Gore and Kerry were - and are - elitists, but they were less snobby, and less moronic than the chimp in the white house. Mainers figured that out...but then, we've known that Dubya wasn't worth the powder to blow him to hell since he drunkenly drove his car careening up over the curb, across the sidewalk and smashing through a hedge in Kennebunk. Just think, if one Mainer had been unfortunate enough to have been walking on that sidewalk, by dying under the car driven by drunken George Bush, he would have saved over four thousand American lives in Iraq. Amost a Sidney Carton moment!

Dream on. Ted Kennedy killed a woman and carried on as if nothing happened. We got tons of future Maine mayors down here in Texas. If you really cared you would come down here and give em a ride to the next mayorial election. You could feel all warm and fuzzy about yourselves.

red states rule
08-05-2008, 06:13 AM
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/political-pictures-barack-obama-never-seen-black-person.jpg

red states rule
08-05-2008, 06:51 AM

You know the messiah is in trouble when they have to go this far to play the race card

Now, calling Obama skinny is racist :laugh2:

When "Skinny" Means "Black"
The Journal stumbles over racial subtext.
By Timothy Noah

Posted Monday, Aug. 4, 2008, at 6:06 PM ET

In the Aug. 1 Wall Street Journal, Amy Chozick asked, "[C]ould Sen. Obama's skinniness be a liability?" Most Americans, Chozick points out, aren't skinny. Fully 66 percent of all citizens who've reached voting age are overweight, and 32 percent are obese. To be thin is to be different physically. Not that there's anything wrong, mind you, with being a skinny person. But would you want your sister to marry one? Would you want a whole family of skinny people to move in next door? "I won't vote for any beanpole guy," an "unnamed Clinton supporter" wrote on a Yahoo politics message board. My point is that any discussion of Obama's "skinniness" and its impact on the typical American voter can't avoid being interpreted as a coded discussion of race.

Chozick insists that she didn't intend her playful feature about Obama's physique as potential electoral liability to carry any racial subtext. "I can't even respond to that," she told me. "That's ridiculous." Bob Christie, Dow Jones' vice president of communications, phoned me in a flash to reaffirm that message. I believe Chozick and Christie when they say that the Journal never intended skinniness to serve as a proxy for race. (Full disclosure: I was a reporter in the Journal's Washington bureau a dozen years ago. I know neither Chozick nor Christie. Fuller disclosure: I phoned my former Journal colleague, Michel Martin, an African-American journalist who is now host of NPR's "Tell Me More," which frequently addresses matters of race, to ask whether she was offended. She was not. )

But I firmly disagree that a racial reading of Chozick's story is "ridiculous," and I would counter that any failure on Chozick's part to recognize such is just a wee bit clueless
http://www.slate.com/id/2196756/?from=rss

glockmail
08-05-2008, 08:05 AM
…but NOBODY I know in Maine ever calls a black man a "boy".

And Gore and Kerry were - and are - elitists, but they were less snobby, and less moronic than the chimp in the white house. Mainers figured that out...

:lol: No racists in Maine, Gore and Kerry more likable than Bush- this guy’s living under a rug.

red states rule
08-05-2008, 08:08 AM
:lol: No racists in Maine, Gore and Kerry more likable than Bush- this guy’s living under a rug.

http://politicalpartypoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/bush67.jpg

Psychoblues
08-06-2008, 01:20 AM
Very revealing information and insinuations contained here, seeking souls!!!!!! Give it a good read and make up your own minds!!!!!!!!!!!

red states rule
08-06-2008, 06:26 AM
Very revealing information and insinuations contained here, seeking souls!!!!!! Give it a good read and make up your own minds!!!!!!!!!!!

Showing the arrogance and snobbishness of liberals is fun to do. Watching the reaction of the libs is even better :laugh2:

glockmail
08-06-2008, 07:37 AM
Showing the arrogance and snobbishness of liberals is fun to do. Watching the reaction of the libs is even better :laugh2::lol: Gotta love the "he's not from around here" comments. Funny that I no longer see that attitude after I transplanted myself from the enlightened, progressive, blue state New England to the racist, homophobic, closed-minded, backwards, red-necked, slack-jawed, poorly educated, bible-thumping, red state South.

red states rule
08-06-2008, 07:40 AM
:lol: Gotta love the "he's not from around here" comments. Funny that I no longer see that attitude after I transplanted myself from the enlightened, progressive, blue state New England to the racist, homophobic, closed-minded, backwards, red-necked, slack-jawed, poorly educated, bible-thumping, red state South.

Wish I could rep you - will have to later

Liberals do make most rational people want to get as far away from them as possible

glockmail
08-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Wish I could rep you - will have to later

Liberals do make most rational people want to get as far away from them as possible

I got out of NE as soon as I could. I got very tired of the bigotry, the elitism, and the snobbery. Not to mention the friggin' traffic and a cop around every corner (its a damn Police State). Even though I was raised there, I knew that something was wrong, that rational people didn't behave that way.

red states rule
08-06-2008, 08:31 AM
I got out of NE as soon as I could. I got very tired of the bigotry, the elitism, and the snobbery. Not to mention the friggin' traffic and a cop around every corner (its a damn Police State). Even though I was raised there, I knew that something was wrong, that rational people didn't behave that way.

I live near Gettysburg PA. I am one of those "bitter" rural voters, and the Dems hold their monthly meeting in a phone booth

Very quite, and peaceful

glockmail
08-06-2008, 08:39 AM
I live near Gettysburg PA. I am one of those "bitter" rural voters, and the Dems hold their monthly meeting in a phone booth

Very quite, and peaceful Great place, Gettysburg. I have vivid memories of my 2 year old daughter spilling a carafe of hot coffee at a restaurant downtown, most of it absorbing onto my lap. That night she kept me up until 1 am until I grabbed the Bible and the car keys, drove her out to one of the ceremonies and was seriously considering human sacrifice.

red states rule
08-06-2008, 08:42 AM
Great place, Gettysburg. I have vivid memories of my 2 year old daughter spilling a carafe of hot coffee at a restaurant downtown, most of it absorbing onto my lap. That night she kept me up until 1 am until I grabbed the Bible and the car keys, drove her out to one of the ceremonies and was seriously considering human sacrifice.

It is a wonderful place to visit. I am about 30 miles away and the countryside is greta to look at

Very few libs around to screw it up is the best selling point

mundame
08-06-2008, 09:29 AM
You know the messiah is in trouble when they have to go this far to play the race card

Now, calling Obama skinny is racist :laugh2:

When "Skinny" Means "Black"
The Journal stumbles over racial subtext.
By Timothy Noah

Posted Monday, Aug. 4, 2008, at 6:06 PM ET

In the Aug. 1 Wall Street Journal, Amy Chozick asked, "[C]ould Sen. Obama's skinniness be a liability?" Most Americans, Chozick points out, aren't skinny. Fully 66 percent of all citizens who've reached voting age are overweight, and 32 percent are obese. To be thin is to be different physically. Not that there's anything wrong, mind you, with being a skinny person. But would you want your sister to marry one? Would you want a whole family of skinny people to move in next door? "I won't vote for any beanpole guy," an "unnamed Clinton supporter" wrote on a Yahoo politics message board. My point is that any discussion of Obama's "skinniness" and its impact on the typical American voter can't avoid being interpreted as a coded discussion of race.

Chozick insists that she didn't intend her playful feature about Obama's physique as potential electoral liability to carry any racial subtext. "I can't even respond to that," she told me. "That's ridiculous." Bob Christie, Dow Jones' vice president of communications, phoned me in a flash to reaffirm that message. I believe Chozick and Christie when they say that the Journal never intended skinniness to serve as a proxy for race. (Full disclosure: I was a reporter in the Journal's Washington bureau a dozen years ago. I know neither Chozick nor Christie. Fuller disclosure: I phoned my former Journal colleague, Michel Martin, an African-American journalist who is now host of NPR's "Tell Me More," which frequently addresses matters of race, to ask whether she was offended. She was not. )

But I firmly disagree that a racial reading of Chozick's story is "ridiculous," and I would counter that any failure on Chozick's part to recognize such is just a wee bit clueless

This HAS to be somebody's idea of a joke.

However, the Journal did run a correction yesterday, that the comment "I won't vote for any beanpole guy," was "elicited" by the reporter on a blog site, whatever that is supposed to mean. So I guess they are sort of taking her to the woodshed for that, though it's impossible for me to see how the racist/skinny connection can be made by anyone.

red states rule
08-06-2008, 09:30 AM
This HAS to be somebody's idea of a joke.

However, the Journal did run a correction yesterday, that the comment "I won't vote for any beanpole guy," was "elicited" by the reporter on a blog site, whatever that is supposed to mean. So I guess they are sort of taking her to the woodshed for that, though it's impossible for me to see how the racist/skinny connection can be made by anyone.

It is NOT a joke Mundame. This is how far the liberal media will go to defend Obama. They are clearly in the tank for him, and have given up trying to cover up their bias