PDA

View Full Version : Bush Plays Host At Camp David To Ruler Of Dubai

Psychoblues
08-04-2008, 08:57 AM
These rich bitches never cease to amaze me!!!!!!!! How will any of this help us in the WOT or reduce the price of gas or groceries?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

By BEN FELLER – 14 hours ago

CAMP DAVID, Md. (AP) — President Bush welcomed Dubai's ruler to his presidential retreat on Sunday, returning the favor for the opulent hospitality he received in the United Arab Emirates this year.

At Camp David in rustic Maryland, Bush met with Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, the UAE's prime minister and ruler of Dubai.

"You're looking good," Bush told al-Maktoum after the sheik arrived by helicopter. Both leaders were dressed casually and engaged in small talk before driving out of sight on a golf cart.

Al-Maktoum's overnight stay at the presidential compound follows a visit to Camp David in late June by Sheik Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the crown prince of Abu Dhabi, another in the UAE's string of seven semiautonomous emirates...........

Much More: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j057jBReERcsF-FcZRSWe0h1gaXQD92B3UNG4

When will he be negotiating for the overall good of us common types? If the last 7 and 1/2 years is any indication, NEVER is the answer!!!!!!!!!! So typical from the Repukes!!!!!!!!!!

mundame
08-04-2008, 09:21 AM
These rich bitches never cease to amaze me!!!!!!!! How will any of this help us in the WOT or reduce the price of gas or groceries?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

By BEN FELLER – 14 hours ago

CAMP DAVID, Md. (AP) — President Bush welcomed Dubai's ruler to his presidential retreat on Sunday, returning the favor for the opulent hospitality he received in the United Arab Emirates this year.

At Camp David in rustic Maryland, Bush met with Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, the UAE's prime minister and ruler of Dubai.

"You're looking good," Bush told al-Maktoum after the sheik arrived by helicopter. Both leaders were dressed casually and engaged in small talk before driving out of sight on a golf cart.

Al-Maktoum's overnight stay at the presidential compound follows a visit to Camp David in late June by Sheik Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the crown prince of Abu Dhabi, another in the UAE's string of seven semiautonomous emirates...........

Much More: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j057jBReERcsF-FcZRSWe0h1gaXQD92B3UNG4

Dubai already owns so much of the United States; I guess now they own the Prez and Camp David, too.

Until we get off oil as our primary energy source, expect to see lots of Arabs in robes and headresses swanning around the White House, whoever the Prez is.

Dilloduck
08-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Dubai already owns so much of the United States; I guess now they own the Prez and Camp David, too.

Until we get off oil as our primary energy source, expect to see lots of Arabs in robes and headresses swanning around the White House, whoever the Prez is.

Ridiculous speculation. :laugh2:

08-04-2008, 10:24 AM
I must have missed where it states the President cant meet with leaders of other nations unless it helps on the War on Terror, with gas prices, or grocery prices. Last time I checked, the President was responsible to have cordial relationships with all leaders that arent our enemies. But if the policy is we don't talk to anyone till we need something, then no wonder the world dislikes us.

mundame
08-04-2008, 10:40 AM
I must have missed where it states the President cant meet with leaders of other nations unless it helps on the War on Terror, with gas prices, or grocery prices. Last time I checked, the President was responsible to have cordial relationships with all leaders that arent our enemies. But if the policy is we don't talk to anyone till we need something, then no wonder the world dislikes us.

The Arabs own us, Avatar. If all they did was swan around in Camp David and the White House, it wouldn't be as bad as what is actually going on:

They snap their fingers and our U.S. president or vice-president has to hotfoot it to Riyadh. They've both gone there several times in the past couple years, with fruitless petitions for cheaper oil and more of it.

I question the wisdom of sending all our riches to our worst enemies.

Dilloduck
08-04-2008, 11:04 AM
The Arabs own us, Avatar. If all they did was swan around in Camp David and the White House, it wouldn't be as bad as what is actually going on:

They snap their fingers and our U.S. president or vice-president has to hotfoot it to Riyadh. They've both gone there several times in the past couple years, with fruitless petitions for cheaper oil and more of it.

I question the wisdom of sending all our riches to our worst enemies.

Are you speaking as in all Arabs or certian countries that are Arabic ?

mundame
08-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Are you speaking as in all Arabs or certian countries that are Arabic ?

All the oil sheiks. Saudi Arabia leads the unholy pack, but Dubai and the Emirates are also buying the world up.

Notably, us. I don't see this transfer of wealth from us to our worst enemies as viable for us as a nation.

Psychoblues
08-06-2008, 02:19 AM
"Speculation"? You have no idea.

Ridiculous speculation. :laugh2:

Do you, dildo?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Sitarro
08-06-2008, 02:59 AM

When will he be negotiating for the overall good of us common types? If the last 7 and 1/2 years is any indication, NEVER is the answer!!!!!!!!!! So typical from the Repukes!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you guys, on the left, were happy about the rising price of fuel......... Obama is, he just wished it wouldn't have happened so fast. Your idiots that left Congress on their private jets to vacation, while the little guy suffers, are to blame for everything that sucks. Before you Democrats put in those light weights, the economy was chugging along nicely with ultra low unemployment and gas prices were in the mid 2 dollar range......... in less than 2 years, we are over 6% unemployment with gas around 4 dollars....... Harry Reid is mentally challenged and Pelosi's surgeries have altered the ridiculously small brain of hers to think even less.

These clowns don't believe drilling would help but they want to put 700,000,000 barrels from our reserves on the open oil market....... what is wrong with these idiots?

Psychoblues
08-06-2008, 03:07 AM
There you go, thinking again, zero!!!!!!!!

I thought you guys, on the left, were happy about the rising price of fuel. What is wrong with these idiots?

The left are most effected by the rising costs of fuel. The reichties are the most profiteering. Which side of that fence are you standing on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Have you ever considered getting an education?

Sitarro
08-06-2008, 03:11 AM
There you go, thinking again, zero!!!!!!!!

The left are most effected by the rising costs of fuel. The reichties are the most profiteering. Which side of that fence are you standing on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Have you ever considered getting an education?

You don't seem to be paying attention sych, your boys want the prices high, they admit it...... well it depends who they are pulling their pants down for.

Psychoblues
08-06-2008, 03:14 AM
Do you care to offer anything to substantiate that ridiculous claim, zero?

You don't seem to be paying attention sych, your boys want the prices high, they admit it...... well it depends who they are pulling their pants down for.

I'll be waiting?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Sitarro
08-06-2008, 03:24 AM
Do you care to offer anything to substantiate that ridiculous claim, zero?

I'll be waiting?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Really sych, what's the point? You won't read it or you'll have a problem with the source or say they were taken out of context. I heard Obama in one of his awful speeches say that he felt 5 dollars a gallon was a good number to shoot for but he was not happy with how fast it was heading that way. I remember thinking he was basically saying he was in favor of boiling the frog by slowly cranking up the heat.

Your boy Obama is not like you, he doesn't care about you and probably hates you for the color of your skin....... you're backing the wrong guy.

Psychoblues
08-06-2008, 03:44 AM
I read everything you write, zero. I discard most of it as the garbage that it is.

Do you care to substantiate the premise on which you attempt to discredit me or are you content with your simpleass innuendo and otherwise falsehoods to sustain your rather weak position?

Sitarro
08-06-2008, 04:19 AM
I
Do you care to substantiate the premise on which you attempt to discredit me or are you content with your simpleass innuendo and otherwise falsehoods to sustain your rather weak position?

Say that three times as fast as you can.

Psychoblues
08-06-2008, 04:36 AM
Lemme complete that "quote" for you, zero. All that smokin' and drinking ain't gettin' good for you yet, is it?

You quoted:

I

I said:

I read everything you write, zero. I discard most of it as the garbage that it is.

Do you have any explanation for the difference?!!?!!?!?!?!!?!?

You are every bit the idiot that I ever imagined you to be!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
08-06-2008, 06:14 AM
Lemme complete that "quote" for you, zero. All that smokin' and drinking ain't gettin' good for you yet, is it?

You quoted:

I

I said:

Do you have any explanation for the difference?!!?!!?!?!?!!?!?

You are every bit the idiot that I ever imagined you to be!!!!!!!!!!!

not much of a sense of humor eh sych?