PDA

View Full Version : Another Reason To Ban Knives

crin63
08-05-2008, 07:40 PM
With knife violence on the rise isn't it about time we register knives? After all knives kill people, people don't kill people.

Passenger beheaded on Canada bus

A man on a Greyhound bus travelling across the Canadian Prairies has killed and decapitated a fellow passenger.

An eyewitness said the victim was stabbed 50 or 60 times by the man sitting next to him, who then severed his head with a large knife.

The driver pulled over and passengers fled from the bus, bracing the door to keep the attacker inside.

A 40-year-old man was arrested after a stand-off lasting several hours and remains in police custody.

The bus, with 37 passengers and a driver aboard, was travelling from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba.

"All of a sudden, we all heard this scream, this bloodcurdling scream," passenger Garnet Caton told CBC television.

"The attacker was standing up right over the top of the guy with a large hunting knife - a survival, Rambo knife - holding the guy and continually stabbing him... in the chest area," Mr Caton added.

'Like a robot'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7535840.stm

It was a Rambo style survival knife that killed the kid. I hope they find the knife that did it. That knife needs to be destroyed. I bet it even had a serrated edge on the back. We've got to get those things off the streets.

This was truly tragic and I don't know how any parent can deal with a loss like this.

manu1959
08-05-2008, 08:06 PM
people kill people ....lets register them.....

Noir
08-05-2008, 08:18 PM
lawl at the lame attempt at mockery.

mundame
08-05-2008, 10:07 PM
lawl at the lame attempt at mockery.

The news said the beheader-guy said in the courtroom, "Please kill me."

Well, duh.

No one will, though, in this country, though they would in China.

Efficient government, China. I sort of like it.

actsnoblemartin
08-05-2008, 10:55 PM
their has been a rise in knife related attacks in london as well

With knife violence on the rise isn't it about time we register knives? After all knives kill people, people don't kill people.

Passenger beheaded on Canada bus

A man on a Greyhound bus travelling across the Canadian Prairies has killed and decapitated a fellow passenger.

An eyewitness said the victim was stabbed 50 or 60 times by the man sitting next to him, who then severed his head with a large knife.

The driver pulled over and passengers fled from the bus, bracing the door to keep the attacker inside.

A 40-year-old man was arrested after a stand-off lasting several hours and remains in police custody.

The bus, with 37 passengers and a driver aboard, was travelling from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba.

"All of a sudden, we all heard this scream, this bloodcurdling scream," passenger Garnet Caton told CBC television.

"The attacker was standing up right over the top of the guy with a large hunting knife - a survival, Rambo knife - holding the guy and continually stabbing him... in the chest area," Mr Caton added.

'Like a robot'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7535840.stm

It was a Rambo style survival knife that killed the kid. I hope they find the knife that did it. That knife needs to be destroyed. I bet it even had a serrated edge on the back. We've got to get those things off the streets.

This was truly tragic and I don't know how any parent can deal with a loss like this.