PDA

View Full Version : McCain Pimps Out Cindy, His Freaking Wife!!!!!

Psychoblues
08-06-2008, 01:02 AM
She graciously declined the offer but I bet she is some kind of steamed at him!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it was the banana toy that turned her off, or maybe it was the nakedness that changed her mind?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I don't think being Miss Buffalo Chip was her attraction to visiting the biker rally in Sturgis, South Dakota!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there an end to the insanities of one each John McCain to somehow win even unavailable votes?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Most of those jerks can't vote at all!!!!!! They are primarilly convicted felons!!!!!!! Surprise, surprise!!!!!!!!!

John compares the S.D. campaign to the 200,000 that Obama drew in Berlin!!!!!! The 50,000 in South Dakota came to Sturgis because that is where they go each year!!!!!!! The 200,000 in Berlin came to visit with Obama!!!!!!! Ain't it amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Also, the rally in S.D. generally draws over 200,000. I wonder what happened this year? Did they hear that JM was going to speak and they just chose to plan on the next rally?!?!?!??!?!?

I think the moment I encourage my wife to participate with the likes of the $2 whores in Sturgis would be about the last time I would be able to sleep with her and not wear some sort of protection. Know what I mean?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Joe Steel
08-06-2008, 07:40 AM
To be fair, McCain probably didn't really know where he was or why he was there.

darin
08-06-2008, 07:50 AM
He was being silly. He was complimenting his wife. Nothing more. It's a non-story.

glockmail
08-06-2008, 08:23 AM
Wow. All the exclamation points and question marks all in neat little rows like that. You're a literary genius. :pee:

Dilloduck
08-06-2008, 08:27 AM
It was about time someone played the tit card in this election. I think we've about gone trough all the other decks already. Quit being such a prude, psyscho. It was a damn joke that he didnt even know he was making.

KitchenKitten99
08-06-2008, 08:52 AM
could someone post a link? I have no idea what psycho's talking about.

Gaffer
08-06-2008, 08:56 AM

That's OK Fuzzy, neither does he.

darin
08-06-2008, 09:48 AM

THIS....THIS little innocent side-comment a man made about his wife causes Weakminds to go crazy; They're LOOKING for a way to attack McCain.

His wife, Cindy, also paid tribute to the crowd, saying: "I'd like to thank all of you for your support of our troops, and here's why: I'm many things in my life, and one thing I'd like to be is your first lady. But more importantly, I'm Jack McCain's mother and Jimmy McCain's mother, one in the U.S. Navy and another one in the Marine Corps, an Iraqi vet."

Taking back the microphone, McCain joked that he wanted her to enter the beauty contest held at the site, the Buffalo Chip campground on the edge of town.

"I told her with a little luck, she could be the only woman ever to serve as both the first lady and Miss Buffalo Chip," McCain quipped.

http://www.mlive.com/elections/national/index.ssf?/base/politics-16/1217904548115330.xml&storylist=elections

If folk wanna attack McCain - he offers PLENTY legitimate reasons - NOT his litlte comment about his wife being hot.

hjmick
08-06-2008, 09:59 AM
So McCain thinks his wife is hot enough to win a beauty contest at a biker rally in Sturgis? It's nice he still thinks she's beautiful.

glockmail
08-06-2008, 10:20 AM
So McCain thinks his wife is hot enough to win a beauty contest at a biker rally in Sturgis? It's nice he still thinks she's beautiful.
I agree with him- she's a major babe.