PDA

View Full Version : 48% polled tired of hearing about Obama

08-06-2008, 11:18 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080806/ap_on_el_pr/poll_obama_overexposure

That's not a good sign for Obama. If almost half the people are tired of hearing about him already, they aren't going to want to hear about him the next four years.

red states rule
08-06-2008, 11:22 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080806/ap_on_el_pr/poll_obama_overexposure

That's not a good sign for Obama. If almost half the people are tired of hearing about him already, they aren't going to want to hear about him the next four years.

Ltes hope for the sake of the US economy and the war on terror the number increases

Obama needs to have a meeting with his 3 press secretaries - Katie, Brian, and Charlie; and tell them to tone down the glowing nightly press conferences

Yurt
08-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Ltes hope for the sake of the US economy and the war on terror the number increases

Obama needs to have a meeting with his 3 press secretaries - Katie, Brian, and Charlie; and tell them to tone down the glowing nightly press conferences

this sends shivers up my ..... leg

yours truly,

chris mathews

red states rule
08-06-2008, 12:02 PM
this sends shivers up my ..... leg

yours truly,

chris mathews

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/135726.jpg

actsnoblemartin
08-06-2008, 12:09 PM
my mom couldnt stand hearing him yesterday on the tv.

red states rule
08-06-2008, 12:13 PM

She is part of the growing majority

Yurt
08-06-2008, 12:13 PM

my wife who voted for hillary, but considered obama after hillary bowed out....can't stand him. says he is an arrogant, pompous elite ass. those are strong words for her. she is considering still voting for hillary, she is one of the people who think obama stole the dem primary through the strong arm tactics of the party leaders. she can't stand his condenscending tone.

red states rule
08-06-2008, 12:20 PM
my wife who voted for hillary, but considered obama after hillary bowed out....can't stand him. says he is an arrogant, pompous elite ass. those are strong words for her. she is considering still voting for hillary, she is one of the people who think obama stole the dem primary through the strong arm tactics of the party leaders. she can't stand his condenscending tone.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/MsFalconersCabanaBoy/ObamaSnob.jpg

08-06-2008, 02:11 PM

My guess is your wife isnt alone on that.

theHawk
08-06-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm tired of hearing about him as well. Though I would love to hear more about his voting record in the media. Funny how we never hear a peep about any of that.

April15
08-06-2008, 03:53 PM
I am tired of both men as they have nothing positive to say about just about anything.

08-06-2008, 04:02 PM
I am tired of both men as they have nothing positive to say about just about anything.

Then who you planning to vote for?

April15
08-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Then who you planning to vote for?Huseine

red states rule
08-07-2008, 06:55 AM
Huseine

That comes as no shock to any of us

red states rule
08-07-2008, 07:42 AM
I'm tired of hearing about him as well. Though I would love to hear more about his voting record in the media. Funny how we never hear a peep about any of that.

Turn the TV to NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, or MSNBC, and all you hear about is how great the messiah is. He is a uniter, and how he will reach out to everyone, not to mention all the change he will bring.
Bottom line is, he is not a uniter, he is a far left rtax and spend liberal. Oh, he will bring change all right, just like Jimmy Carter did.