PDA

View Full Version : Obama Does Not Like Questions During Interviews

red states rule
08-06-2008, 01:06 PM
My, the messiah got upset when a reporter does his job and asks direct questions

It seems the messiah expects all reports to give him a pass and toss out only softballs

Obama Accuses Reporter of Serving as McCain's 'Proxy'
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
August 6, 2008 - 10:54 ET

Aside from being tagged a racist, it now appears that any press member who dares ask presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Barack Obama a tough question will be accused of acting as a proxy for John McCain.

Such was the case Tuesday when the junior senator from Illinois was being interviewed on Las Vegas's CBS affiliate.

The video embedded right along with the following transcript show a very testy and almost offensive candidate that appears uninterested in being challenged on his energy positions:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/08/06/obama-accuses-reporter-serving-mccains-proxy

Yurt
08-06-2008, 01:16 PM
haha, obama is a wuss...calling a reporter asking questions mccain's proxy, good lord, get out of the kitchen obama, wimp. reminds me of some of his followers who cried foul over tough questions during the last debate, strange it was the last debate huh...oh, oh, can't let people see the real obama, must keep him behind the curtain

red states rule
08-06-2008, 01:17 PM
haha, obama is a wuss...calling a reporter asking questions mccain's proxy, good lord, get out of the kitchen obama, wimp. reminds me of some of his followers who cried foul over tough questions during the last debate, strange it was the last debate huh...oh, oh, can't let people see the real obama, must keep him behind the curtain

This explains why he will NEVER go on Sean Hannity's show

Obama is used to having reporters fall all over him and ask him hard hitting questions like; "When did you realize you were the one we were waiting for?"

Kathianne
08-06-2008, 01:19 PM
This is just the sort of thing that highlights his arrogance and inexperience, two things that don't go well together. It's certainly part of the reason that both the media and Democrats are becoming concerned and the Republicans more confident.

theHawk
08-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Obama is so easily rattled.

red states rule
08-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Obama is so easily rattled.

and he wants to be President and deal with the likes of Little Adolf in Iran?

Yurt
08-06-2008, 02:35 PM
this is another distinguishing factor between obama and mccain (and bush for that matter)....mccain went on the Ellen show and was not afraid to be questioned concerning his beliefs/policies

theHawk
08-06-2008, 02:37 PM
and he wants to be President and deal with the likes of Little Adolf in Iran?

If the two of them were put in a room together I have no doubt Obama would come out with his tail between his legs willing to do whatever it takes to appease Little Adolf.

mundame
08-06-2008, 02:44 PM
If the two of them were put in a room together I have no doubt Obama would come out with his tail between his legs willing to do whatever it takes to appease Little Adolf.

Well, he'd just be imitating Bush, in that case. Iran just sent ANOTHER note saying they need more time to study our proposals that they give up nuke-building.

I fail to see how Obama or anyone could appease either Iran or North Korea more than the Bush administration has.

On the other hand, we aren't in a great position to have a war with them, either. The tankers would all dock and the price of oil would treble, quadruple --- who knows.

08-06-2008, 03:58 PM
I don't get these politicians. How on earth do they honestly think they shouldn't be asked tough questions? If you can't handle a tough reporter how do you think you can handle political challenges?

manu1959
08-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Well, he'd just be imitating Bush, in that case. Iran just sent ANOTHER note saying they need more time to study our proposals that they give up nuke-building.

I fail to see how Obama or anyone could appease either Iran or North Korea more than the Bush administration has.

On the other hand, we aren't in a great position to have a war with them, either. The tankers would all dock and the price of oil would treble, quadruple --- who knows.

so is your point obama is just a inept as bush.....

DragonStryk72
08-06-2008, 08:17 PM
I mean, it's not like McSame, I mean McAmnes- McCain has had to deal with any form of stress of difficult stuff during this run.

red states rule
08-07-2008, 09:02 AM
so is your point obama is just a inept as bush.....

I am not pleased with the job Pres Bush has done - except for the tax cuts and preventing another 9-11 style attack

At least he has never been bothered by poll numbers, and has done what he felt was in the best interest of the country not the party

If only Dems would have the same attitude

manu1959
08-07-2008, 12:12 PM
I am not pleased with the job Pres Bush has done - except for the tax cuts and preventing another 9-11 style attack

At least he has never been bothered by poll numbers, and has done what he felt was in the best interest of the country not the party

If only Dems would have the same attitude

well.....

yes he did allow a bit too much money to be spent but he did

he did stabilize afganistan and iraq
stabilized liberia
funded aids aid in africa
funded stem cell research

personaly i wish he had spent all that money domestically.....

one will never know what another pres would have done better after 911.....

red states rule
08-07-2008, 12:15 PM
well.....

yes he did allow a bit too much money to be spent but he did

he did stabilize afganistan and iraq
stabilized liberia
funded aids aid in africa
funded stem cell research

personaly i wish he had spent all that money domestically.....

one will never know what another pres would have done better after 911.....

I do wish he would have used the veto more - the spending was way to much. Now we have Dems trying to piss through even more of our money while demanding we pay more in taxes

Overall I would give Pres Bush a "C" on spending - but a "A" on protecting America from terrorists, and his USSC appointments

jimnyc
08-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Fuck Obama.

That is all from me.

Mods - feel free to ban me from this thread. :coffee:

red states rule
08-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Fuck Obama.

That is all from me.

Mods - feel free to ban me from this thread. :coffee:

Ban the boss?????

This is how Obama expects to be treated by the media

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3074/2699161750_7824e72cae.jpg?v=0

jimnyc
08-07-2008, 12:26 PM
I had to take my son to have his tooth pulled this morning. We're waiting our turn in the lobby and the TV is on, forget which news station. My son wants McCain to win from listening to me and the wife talk (he's 7 years old mind you). The room was filled with primarily black people (and according to Dems I speak with, the majority vote Dem). My son starts ranting about how he doesn't like Obama because he's going to take money away from his Mommy and give it to the lazy people that don't want to work, but would rather sit home popping out babies and collecting welfare. And no, he never heard any of it from me! He overhears my wife speaking on the phone and hears other stuff in school.

I wonder if Obama would take his questions? He'd definitely be accused of being a McCain proxy as the little bugger knows how to push buttons already.

red states rule
08-07-2008, 12:32 PM
I had to take my son to have his tooth pulled this morning. We're waiting our turn in the lobby and the TV is on, forget which news station. My son wants McCain to win from listening to me and the wife talk (he's 7 years old mind you). The room was filled with primarily black people (and according to Dems I speak with, the majority vote Dem). My son starts ranting about how he doesn't like Obama because he's going to take money away from his Mommy and give it to the lazy people that don't want to work, but would rather sit home popping out babies and collecting welfare. And no, he never heard any of it from me! He overhears my wife speaking on the phone and hears other stuff in school.

I wonder if Obama would take his questions? He'd definitely be accused of being a McCain proxy as the little bugger knows how to push buttons already.

You are doing an outstanding job raising the boy Jim. I see a bright future for him if he gets involved in politics

Obama would run away from him - unless the question was given to him in advance

manu1959
08-07-2008, 12:36 PM
I do wish he would have used the veto more - the spending was way to much. Now we have Dems trying to piss through even more of our money while demanding we pay more in taxes

Overall I would give Pres Bush a "C" on spending - but a "A" on protecting America from terrorists, and his USSC appointments

i would say federally he did well given the circumstances

domestically not so good....

and i just hate the amount of foriegn aid we dish out....

red states rule
08-07-2008, 12:46 PM
i would say federally he did well given the circumstances

domestically not so good....

and i just hate the amount of foriegn aid we dish out....

We take care of the world and get spit in the face in return

And Dems go overseas and join in the bashing of America

Go figure

manu1959
08-07-2008, 12:47 PM
We take care of the world and get spit in the face in return

And Dems go overseas and join in the bashing of America

Go figure

i don't think my tax dollars should be used on anything other than domestic programs and domestic military.....

red states rule
08-07-2008, 12:50 PM
i don't think my tax dollars should be used on anything other than domestic programs and domestic military.....

There are many departments that we can scrap in the government. maybe on day I will live to see it

The Federal budget is over $3 trillion - and most Dems and some RINOS say it is not enough