PDA

View Full Version : GEORGIA #1 in pre season poll

emmett
08-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Well, I'll be damned. For once they got it right. Since georgia should have had a shot at the national title last year, since they WERE the best team in the nation, we at least can bask in the glory of being rated number one in this year's pre season poll.

That will be the first time an SEC team will have been rated number one before the season, have an undefeated year and win the national championship! Cool!

And make no mistake about it.......Georgia WILL win the national championship this year.

5stringJeff
10-25-2008, 06:29 PM
I know Georgia got blown out of the water by Alabama, but they in turn knocked off LSU today, in big fashion. I can't wait for the Georgia Florida game next week. Go Dawgs!

Mr. P
10-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Oh hell, I thought you were talking about early voting. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It's jammin here...everyday!

gabosaurus
11-02-2008, 12:47 AM
After seeing the score of the Georgia-Florida game, I am guessing that Jeff and Emmitt are REALLY drunk right now.

5stringJeff
11-02-2008, 07:14 PM
I will always be an Army fan #1, Syracuse, #2. I am upset about Georgia losing, but I haven't formed an emotional attachment to them (yet). Heck, I'm probably a bigger Washington Huskies fan than any other team (besides Army and 'Cuse).

Abbey Marie
11-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Eh. It's all about Jo-pa. :beer:

emmett
11-03-2008, 02:38 PM
After seeing the score of the Georgia-Florida game, I am guessing that Jeff and Emmitt are REALLY drunk right now.

Emmett does not drink! He is unhappy about the outcome of the Ga-Fla game. I am haiving a think tank come up with as many excuses as possible so I can use them in response to posts regarding this issue. I will withhold statement until that time!

:laugh2:

gabosaurus
11-03-2008, 03:51 PM
My best friend Beth feels your pain. She is still in denial about Texas losing to Texas Tech.

gabosaurus
12-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Not a knock or put down of Georgia. Just wondering how a team ranked No. 1 in the preseason could end with four or five losses.
Does the pressure get to them? Were they not that good in the first place? Did they have a lot of injuries?
I don't care much about college football, but I am interested in the psychology behind it.

jimnyc
12-02-2008, 05:46 PM
And how the hell does a team with 3 losses remain in the top 20? After this wekeends loss to Tech they should have dropped out of the polls.

Jeff
01-27-2009, 12:55 AM
And how the hell does a team with 3 losses remain in the top 20? After this wekeends loss to Tech they should have dropped out of the polls.

How true Jim, I think it was 2 yrs. ago Ohio lost to a nobody and went from #1 to outside the top 20, the ranking system stinks , I wish someone would come up with a play off, the Dawgs were a so so team but I figured next year would be there year to shine, but now with Stafford and Moreno leaving ooo and lets not forget the receiver they have (cant even say his name let alone spell it,lol) he is a senior, the Dawgs are back to the drawing board

Psychoblues
01-29-2009, 01:16 AM
Although Georgia consistently sucks no matter what their rankings are in national polls, the SEC is where any team that opposes them gets their asses kicked in the dirt no matter the score at the end of the game!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEC eats their own and that's just a damned shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Jeff
01-29-2009, 09:54 AM
Although Georgia consistently sucks no matter what their rankings are in national polls, the SEC is where any team that opposes them gets their asses kicked in the dirt no matter the score at the end of the game!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEC eats their own and that's just a damned shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Although I don't agree Ga sucks I do agree with most of what ya say , but isn't this all the more reason for a national play off, I would of loved to have seen USC play Utah( the only undefeated team) and then the winner of that game play FL. I think it would of been a great game.

Jeff
09-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Well Looks like Ga just may be missing there old QB and running back, I don't think it will be a good year for them at all

Look for Florida USC game for the championship out in Cali

emmett
09-08-2009, 08:06 PM
we aint looking good jeffey this year

Jeff
09-09-2009, 12:19 AM
we aint looking good jeffey this year

I am hoping that maybe they will Gel, a building year won't be bad if they come back next year and do something