PDA

View Full Version : obama thanks his supporters.........

manu1959
08-07-2008, 01:35 PM
My fellow Americans:

As your future President I want to thank my supporters, for your mindless support of me, despite my complete lack of any legislative achievement, my pastor's relations with Louis Farrakhan and Libyan dictator Moamar Quadafi, or my blatantly leftist voting record while I present myself as some sort of bi-partisan agent of change.

I also like how my supporters claim my youthful drug use and criminal behavior somehow qualifies me for the Presidency after 8 years of claiming Bush's youthful drinking disqualifies him. Your hypocrisy is a beacon of hope shining over a sea of political posing.

I would also like to thank the Kennedy's for coming out in support of me. There's a lot of glamour behind the Kennedy name, even though JFK started the Vietnam War, his brother Robert illegally wiretapped Martin Luther King, Jr. and Teddy killed a female employee with whom he was having an extra marital affair and who was pregnant with his child. And I'm not going anywhere near the cousins, both literally and figuratively. And I'd like to thank Oprah Winfrey for her support. Her love of meaningless empty platitudes will be the force that propels me to the White House.

Americans should vote for me, not because of my lack of experience or achievement , but because I make people feel good. Voting for me causes some white folk to feel relieved of their imagined, racist guilt. I say things that sound meaningful, but don't really mean anything because Americans are tired of things having meaning. If things have meaning, then that means you have to think about them. Americans are tired of thinking. It's time to shut down the brain, and open up the heart. So when you go to vote, remember don't think, just do. And do it for me.

Thank You.
Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.

sent to me in e-mail from a friend.......................

retiredman
08-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Bush's YOUTHFUL drinking? LOL

Bush was hardly a YOUTH when he got behind the wheel of his car and drunkenly careened down the streets of Kennebunkport, bounced up over the curb, drove across the sidewalk annd smashed into a hedge.

Sitarro
08-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Bush's YOUTHFUL drinking? LOL

Bush was hardly a YOUTH when he got behind the wheel of his car and drunkenly careened down the streets of Kennebunkport, bounced up over the curb, drove across the sidewalk annd smashed into a hedge.

Then as a religious man, you must marvel at his ability to overcome his addiction with the help of GOD and not only continue his sobriety today but be elected President of The United States, twice. What an amazing turn around. Actually proves to me God's forgiveness and power. It is also very obvious to anyone, without political bias, to see how this man's firm belief in his creator has guided him thru some of the most trying times in this nation's history.

Maybe you should do a sermon on how GOD's hand has helped guide this man, a self proclaimed sinner and addict to beat his addiction, continue to be true to his wife, and take the weight of an entire nation's welfare on his shoulders without the typical complaints one would expect. Maybe you could do a comparison between President Bush and former President Clinton, now that would be interesting, if you could do it objectively.

theHawk
08-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Then as a religious man, you must marvel at his ability to overcome his addiction with the help of GOD and not only continue his sobriety today but be elected President of The United States, twice. What an amazing turn around. Actually proves to me God's forgiveness and power. It is also very obvious to anyone, without political bias, to see how this man's firm belief in his creator has guided him thru some of the most trying times in this nation's history.

Maybe you should do a sermon on how GOD's hand has helped guide this man, a self proclaimed sinner and addict to beat his addiction, continue to be true to his wife, and take the weight of an entire nation's welfare on his shoulders without the typical complaints one would expect. Maybe you could do a comparison between President Bush and former President Clinton, now that would be interesting, if you could do it objectively.

That'll be the day. :laugh2:

retiredman
08-07-2008, 08:08 PM

word on the street is, he's drinkin' again... so there goes THAT sermon seed!

manu1959
08-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Thats Maine faggot preacher

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man ..... off to the steel cage.....

darin
08-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Glockmail removed from thread. Off-topic replies deleted. MFM also thread banned.

darin
08-08-2008, 09:09 AM

Except Drinking isn't sinful. :)

Kathianne
08-08-2008, 09:10 AM
Except Drinking isn't sinful. :)

True. I wonder what 'street' that is?

red states rule
08-08-2008, 09:13 AM
True. I wonder what 'street' that is?

Mostly on the corner of Politcal Hack Lane and Blame Bush Blvd :laugh2:

Sitarro
08-10-2008, 01:07 AM

So, you've been reading the National Enquirer on the street again, very impressive.