PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore As Head OF EPA?

red states rule
08-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Talk about a nightmare folks. The enviro wackos will run wild

Opinion: Gore as next EPA or energy chief?

By Derrick Z. Jackson, Globe Columnist

IT IS unlikely that a Nobel laureate, Oscar winner and former vice president of the United States would return to the nuts and bolts of the federal bureaucracy, but it is obvious who Barack Obama or John McCain should make either energy secretary or administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency. Given the impact each agency has on the other, they could hand both over to Al Gore so the nation has a shot at a coherent energy and environmental policy.

This week, Gore called for an effort akin to President Kennedy's mission to put a man on the moon to make the United States a carbon-free nation by 2018. In his vision, all electricity in the United States would come from renewable sun, wind, and geothermal power.

Gore said that according to scientists, enough sun falls on the earth every 40 minutes to supply 100 percent of the world's energy for a year. He said Midwestern winds could supply the United States with all the electricity it needs. With thinking like that, Gore could be called upon to liberate the scientists in the EPA - not to mention NASA and other agencies who have warned of the oncoming impact of global warming.

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/green/greenblog/2008/07/opinion_gore_as_next_epa_or_en.html

actsnoblemartin
08-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Easily Pathetic Asshole?

:laugh2:

Talk about a nightmare folks. The enviro wackos will run wild

Opinion: Gore as next EPA or energy chief?

By Derrick Z. Jackson, Globe Columnist

IT IS unlikely that a Nobel laureate, Oscar winner and former vice president of the United States would return to the nuts and bolts of the federal bureaucracy, but it is obvious who Barack Obama or John McCain should make either energy secretary or administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency. Given the impact each agency has on the other, they could hand both over to Al Gore so the nation has a shot at a coherent energy and environmental policy.

This week, Gore called for an effort akin to President Kennedy's mission to put a man on the moon to make the United States a carbon-free nation by 2018. In his vision, all electricity in the United States would come from renewable sun, wind, and geothermal power.

Gore said that according to scientists, enough sun falls on the earth every 40 minutes to supply 100 percent of the world's energy for a year. He said Midwestern winds could supply the United States with all the electricity it needs. With thinking like that, Gore could be called upon to liberate the scientists in the EPA - not to mention NASA and other agencies who have warned of the oncoming impact of global warming.

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/green/greenblog/2008/07/opinion_gore_as_next_epa_or_en.html

red states rule
08-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Easily Pathetic Asshole?

:laugh2:

That is a great description of him Martin

red states rule
08-07-2008, 09:20 PM
http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2007-02/al-gore-utility-2.gif

fj1200
08-07-2008, 09:58 PM
He wouldn't take the pay cut or increased public scrutiny.

red states rule
08-07-2008, 10:00 PM
He wouldn't take the pay cut or increased public scrutiny.

Power is everything to liberals

Besides he still has his company selling worthless carbon offsets, and the liberal media will provide cover for him

fj1200
08-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Power is everything to liberals

Besides he still has his company selling worthless carbon offsets, and the liberal media will provide cover for him

He's got more power now than if he moved into the EPA and he'd probably have to divest from offsets like Cheney did with Halliburton. lose, lose for AG.

red states rule
08-07-2008, 10:05 PM
He's got more power now than if he moved into the EPA and he'd probably have to divest from offsets like Cheney did with Halliburton. lose, lose for AG.

Not really. As head of EPA can make his enviro wacko bullshit law

fj1200
08-07-2008, 10:14 PM
Not really. As head of EPA can make his enviro wacko bullshit law

I have a feeling his wacko bulls' law would die a flaming death ala Hillarycare.

red states rule
08-07-2008, 10:17 PM
I have a feeling his wacko bulls' law would die a flaming death ala Hillarycare.

Not if he have a Pres Obama and a Reid/Pelosi Congress

Liberalsim will run wild

fj1200
08-07-2008, 10:23 PM
Not if he have a Pres Obama and a Reid/Pelosi Congress

Liberalsim will run wild

I counter only with Pres Clinton and a Mitchell/Foley Congress. Either way I don't see BO winning.

Liberalism has two years of wackiness before the tide turns... unless the Republicans F up.

red states rule
08-08-2008, 05:22 AM
I counter only with Pres Clinton and a Mitchell/Foley Congress. Either way I don't see BO winning.

Liberalism has two years of wackiness before the tide turns... unless the Republicans F up.

Valid point with Bill. Libs went for to much to fast

With the messiah, they want to take us back to Peanut Carter - I hope the folks are smarter then that

actsnoblemartin
08-08-2008, 01:21 PM
the kool-aid must be spiked with alcohol

red states rule
08-08-2008, 01:24 PM
the kool-aid must be spiked with alcohol

with some Obamabots they mix the Kool Aid with Scotch :laugh2:

Kathianne
08-08-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm getting an icky feeling, like Girls Gone Wild.

red states rule
08-08-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm getting an icky feeling, like Girls Gone Wild.

or could it be, we could get an icky feeling with Al Gone Wild with our tax dollars

It will hit us in the pocketbook