PDA

View Full Version : Churchill Article Unearthed

Hugh Lincoln
03-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Winston said Jews were partly to blame for the fact that everyone hates them so much:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/03/10/070311000812.7mxzo1k0.html

Now what will the neocons do with this? The man who fought Hitler, admitting that Jews can really suck. My, my, my.

"For it may be that, unwittingly, they are inviting persecution -- that they have been partly responsible for the antagonism from which they suffer."

The article adds: "The central fact which dominates the relations of Jew and non-Jew is that the Jew is 'different'.

"He looks different. He thinks differently. He has a different tradition and background. He refuses to be absorbed."

manu1959
03-10-2007, 10:00 PM
Winston said Jews were partly to blame for the fact that everyone hates them so much:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/03/10/070311000812.7mxzo1k0.html

Now what will the neocons do with this? The man who fought Hitler, admitting that Jews can really suck. My, my, my.

"For it may be that, unwittingly, they are inviting persecution -- that they have been partly responsible for the antagonism from which they suffer."

The article adds: "The central fact which dominates the relations of Jew and non-Jew is that the Jew is 'different'.

"He looks different. He thinks differently. He has a different tradition and background. He refuses to be absorbed."

i know jews that lived in germany in the 30s that say the same thing....

Hugh Lincoln
03-11-2007, 12:50 PM
If Jews don't want to be absorbed, fine, but that's going to create conflict. The thing is that conflicts are always blamed on whites, gentiles... whoever the non-Jew is, by the Jews. Jews are NEVER to blame for their problems. Obviously, this position is subject to question.

Gunny
03-11-2007, 02:04 PM
If Jews don't want to be absorbed, fine, but that's going to create conflict. The thing is that conflicts are always blamed on whites, gentiles... whoever the non-Jew is, by the Jews. Jews are NEVER to blame for their problems. Obviously, this position is subject to question.

There is nothign wrong with questioning the position. There IS something wrong with discriminating against them simply for their difference from you.

I am FAR from being an apologist. But I see many accusations against Jews as just BS stereotyping for the purpose of discriminating against someone who is different.

Between 4 and 6 million Jews were exterminated in Europe. You don't think that's a bit overboard for their causing others to dislike them?

Hugh Lincoln
03-11-2007, 02:19 PM
There is nothign wrong with questioning the position. There IS something wrong with discriminating against them simply for their difference from you.

I am FAR from being an apologist. But I see many accusations against Jews as just BS stereotyping for the purpose of discriminating against someone who is different.

Between 4 and 6 million Jews were exterminated in Europe. You don't think that's a bit overboard for their causing others to dislike them?

I think it's a question of whether their difference justifies any level of counteraction, and I absolutely believe it does. If a group demonstrates a particular pattern, it is right to single out the group for general monitoring, and to act against members who demonstrate the hostility. I'm sure you'd agree that Muslims/Islamists/terrorists justify this. This isn't to say you're going to lock them all up, but if you were fighting the war on terror, would you focus your monitoring on Swedes, or Arabs?

You better believe Jews don't hesitate to do this themselves.

Anyway, the "difference" isn't always so benign. Two examples: Jews have sought open borders/open immigration to the U.S. for decades now, on grounds that "too many whites" is a bad population set-up for them. Bring in other races, and you create a confusion in which they can hide. But clearly, this policy is NOT in our best interest. And take our foreign policy. The want wars fought in the Middle East for Israel, money for Israel, etc. But this is also not in our best interest --- in fact, it subjects us to Muslim terror we would not be facing otherwise, and so on.

So: it is right an moral to look skeptically upon an individual Jew who approaches the scene and says, "Hey folks, let's do it this way!" We as white gentiles should be saying, first, "Well, he's a Jew. Why does he want what he's asking for?" If you don't think Jews look upon you and say, "He's a goyim, what's he up to?" you're deluded.

That's pretty much all I'm saying. Not so radical and crazy, eh?