PDA

View Full Version : 7 year Old Tells Michelle Obama to "Finish What We Started In Iraq"

red states rule
08-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Well, first Obama tells a 7 year old Amercia sucks. Now another 7 year old tells Michelle Obama we need to finish the job in Iraq

And we have 89 days to go until the election

Second Grader Tells Michelle Obama to "Finish What We Started In Iraq" (Video)

Well, she didn't cuss him out or tell the kid he was downright mean.
She didn't tell any chickens coming home to roost stories.

And, She didn't tell the child that we’re a nation of cynics, sloths, and complacents.

It looks like there's hope for us all.

To watch the video (it is about 1/4 down the page)

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

Kathianne
08-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Well, first Obama tells a 7 year old Amercia sucks. Now another 7 year old tells Michelle Obama we need to finish the job in Iraq

And, She didn't tell the child that we’re a nation of cynics, sloths, and complacents.

Do you have a title, maybe I missed 14 year old?

red states rule
08-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Do you have a title, maybe I missed 14 year old?

At least the kid did not tell that to Hillary. With Hillary, as soon as the kid said that, the recess bell would go off, and later after recess, the kid would no longer be in the room

Hobbit
08-08-2008, 02:04 PM
With Paris Hilton having a better energy policy and a 7 year old having a better grasp on the war, this Obama campaign is really starting to show how good it is.

Kathianne
08-08-2008, 02:11 PM
With Paris Hilton having a better energy policy and a 7 year old having a better grasp on the war, this Obama campaign is really starting to show how good it is.

No shi*, I might vote for her:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121811915113520641.html?mod=Best+of+the+Web+Toda y

Celebrity-Americans Fight Back
One great thing about the Internet is that it has brought back the lonely pamphleteer. It has enabled previously voiceless Americans to speak out and get attention. If a presidential candidate had aired an ad a decade or two ago defaming Celebrity-Americans, as John McCain recently did, Celebrity-Americans would have no one to speak for them. But now Paris Hilton--one of the Celebrity-Americans singled out in the McCain ad--has put out her own ad in which she outlines her energy plan:

We can do limited offshore drilling with strict environmental oversight while creating tax incentives to get Detroit making hybrid and electric cars. That way, the offshore drilling carries us until the new technologies kick in, which will then create new jobs and energy independence. Energy crisis solved. I'll see you at the debates, bitches.

One correction: At the debates, the bitches will not see Miss Hilton, who at 27 is constitutionally ineligible to be elected president. She will, however, be old enough to challenge Hillary Clinton in 2016.

April15
08-08-2008, 02:42 PM
With Paris Hilton having a better energy policy and a 7 year old having a better grasp on the war, this Obama campaign is really starting to show how good it is.It is even better than McCraps too!

SpidermanTUba
08-08-2008, 02:43 PM
The Republicans get their talking points from 7 year olds? Wow. I thought they got them from brain damaged 3 year olds.

manu1959
08-08-2008, 02:56 PM
The Republicans get their talking points from 7 year olds? Wow. I thought they got them from brain damaged 3 year olds.

and the infidel and the bitch still can't answer their questions ...........

SpidermanTUba
08-08-2008, 03:05 PM

Do you really think that your sexism is going to get you anywhere?

red states rule
08-08-2008, 03:20 PM

at least she did not call them ignorant as she and her husband have called those who disagree with them

PostmodernProphet
08-08-2008, 03:24 PM
okay, that's enough proof for me....this is obviously a vast 2nd Grade conspiracy......

Kathianne
08-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Do you really think that your sexism is going to get you anywhere?

Do you really think your racism will?

April15
08-08-2008, 04:47 PM
okay, that's enough proof for me....this is obviously a vast 2nd Grade conspiracy......You called it!

Joe Steel
08-08-2008, 04:49 PM

There's your problem!

Your letting 7-year-olds make national policy.

red states rule
08-08-2008, 04:51 PM
There's your problem!

They would do much better then your messiah known as Obama

-Cp
08-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Here's the video:
<div style="text-align: center;"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://static.reuters.com/resources/flash/include_video.swf?edition=US&#038;videoId=88548" width="422" height="346"><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.reuters.com/resources/flash/include_video.swf?edition=US&#038;videoId=88548" /><div style="text-align: center;"><embed src="http://www.reuters.com/resources/flash/include_video.swf?edition=US&#038;videoId=88548" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="422" height="346"></embed></div>
<p></object></div>

red states rule
08-08-2008, 05:00 PM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/drive-bymedia/Politics/FirstTimeProudMichelleObama-NFH.jpg

gabosaurus
08-08-2008, 05:08 PM
I am sure we can find seven-year-olds with more intelligence and common sense than RSR. Starting with my daughter.

red states rule
08-08-2008, 05:10 PM
I am sure we can find seven-year-olds with more intelligence and common sense than RSR. Starting with my daughter.

I see you time off did nothing to tame the hate you have inside of you. I do pity your daughter if you pass that hate on to another generation

Yurt
08-08-2008, 09:36 PM
There's your problem!

you' RE letting apes type your posts :dunno:

unless you really want to take credit for them

Yurt
08-08-2008, 09:38 PM

hello compassionate liberal, my name is Yurt, whats yours....

retiredman
08-08-2008, 09:41 PM
a little child, clearly prompted by parents. is this REALLY a big deal?

Yurt
08-08-2008, 09:50 PM
a little child, clearly prompted by parents. is this REALLY a big deal?

:lol:

i'm sure you would say the same thing if bush or mccain were questioned (rolls eyes)...you know the game big boy

April15
08-08-2008, 10:52 PM
a little child, clearly prompted by parents. is this REALLY a big deal?To conservatives it is!

midcan5
08-09-2008, 07:43 AM
This is funny, republicans have so little in the way of ideas a seven year comes to represent their ideas. Could a seven year rule as well a Bush has, that a tough question for the wingnuts and probably a tossup. Once again the repubs demonstrate their empty ideas, Paris Hilton, now children are their mentors. No wonder these last years have been so bad for them.

Meanwhile Rome burns.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

red states rule
08-09-2008, 07:46 AM
This is funny, republicans have so little in the way of ideas a seven year comes to represent their ideas. Could a seven year rule as well a Bush has, that a tough question for the wingnuts and probably a tossup. Once again the repubs demonstrate their empty ideas, Paris Hilton, now children are their mentors. No wonder these last years have been so bad for them.

Meanwhile Rome burns.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Yea, the last thing libs want to be reminded about is how they were WRONG on Iraq and the surge

midcan5
08-09-2008, 08:12 AM
Yea, the last thing libs want to be reminded about is how they were WRONG on Iraq and the surge

Huh? Iraq was an illegal invasion of sovereign nation. The surge whatever the hell that means has no relevance to that point.

http://powerofnarrative.blogspot.com/2006/07/trapped-in-wrong-paradigm-three-handy.html

"I repeat: the entire war and occupation are immoral. If you criticize the Bush administration on the grounds that it "bungled" the war, this leaves one, and only one, inevitable implication: if they had prosecuted the war and occupation "competently," then you would have no complaints whatsoever. That is: you think the invasion and occupation of Iraq were justified and moral. If that's what you actually think, you belong in the Bush camp. You're arguing over managerial style, and about issues that are entirely trivial."

red states rule
08-09-2008, 08:13 AM
Huh? Iraq was an illegal invasion of sovereign nation. The surge whatever the hell that means has no relevance to that point.

http://powerofnarrative.blogspot.com/2006/07/trapped-in-wrong-paradigm-three-handy.html

"I repeat: the entire war and occupation are immoral. If you criticize the Bush administration on the grounds that it "bungled" the war, this leaves one, and only one, inevitable implication: if they had prosecuted the war and occupation "competently," then you would have no complaints whatsoever. That is: you think the invasion and occupation of Iraq were justified and moral. If that's what you actually think, you belong in the Bush camp. You're arguing over managerial style, and about issues that are entirely trivial."

Keep lying my boy. Even your messiah deleted all his anti surge comments from his web site before he went to on his "Save The World" tour

midcan5
08-09-2008, 08:22 AM
Keep lying my boy. Even your messiah deleted all his anti surge comments from his web site before he went to on his "Save The World" tour

Calling something that was illegal and immoral what it is is a lie? You sure have a twisted view of right and wrong, but then your posts often prove that. Obama is just being a politician. I would explain that but I don't think you have the ability to understand.

red states rule
08-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Calling something that was illegal and immoral what it is is a lie? You sure have a twisted view of right and wrong, but then your posts often prove that. Obama is just being a politician. I would explain that but I don't think you have the ability to understand.

You ran on these talking points in 2004 and LOST

No wonder terror groups are backing Dems

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/Rokketmania/ksmjk0.jpg

Yurt
08-09-2008, 09:52 PM

what is illegal and what is immoral?

08-09-2008, 10:18 PM
It is even better than McCraps too!

Funny, because it sounds exactly like McCain's plan. Drill and search for alternatives.

08-09-2008, 10:21 PM
what is illegal and what is immoral?

Perjury. But honestly, I wish libs would get over that. I mean it was 10 years ago.

April15
08-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Funny, because it sounds exactly like McCain's plan. Drill and search for alternatives.If McCain had a plan like that he probably forgot it by now.

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 03:44 PM
If McCain had a plan like that he probably forgot it by now.

sounds like something i might hear on the daily kos

:lol:

REDWHITEBLUE2
08-10-2008, 04:28 PM
It is even better than McCraps too! Try not to cry too much when the Racist Negro Looses by a land slide the more and more voters learn about the Real Obama the only people still supporting him will be brain washed Idiots like you

April15
08-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Try not to cry too much when the Racist Negro Looses by a land slide the more and more voters learn about the Real Obama the only people still supporting him will be brain washed Idiots like you
You should change your name to spoiled brat as that is more fitting to your comments.

Yurt
08-10-2008, 05:17 PM
You should change your name to spoiled brat as that is more fitting to your comments.

the comments are true, the more people learn about the racist obama, the more they realize how screwed up he is. hillary has got to be shaking her head in absolute disbelief that she lost to that two bit clown.

Sitarro
08-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Ya know April, that weak ass plagiarism of someone else's creative idea that you are using for your avatar, doesn't work. Normally for something to be funny it needs to be a bit truthful, or at least plausible, the original was...... yours isn't....... it, like most everything coming from the left, is a pathetic attempt to copy something a lot better.

April15
08-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Ya know April, that weak ass plagiarism of someone else's creative idea that you are using for your avatar, doesn't work. Normally for something to be funny it needs to be a bit truthful, or at least plausible, the original was...... yours isn't....... it, like most everything coming from the left, is a pathetic attempt to copy something a lot better.I find it funny as hell! That you don't is not my problem.

I am also amazed that you don't know that the Libbys have all the best ideas and concepts. It is the right that has a problem pushing fascism these days.

April15
08-11-2008, 04:13 PM
I was wondering how some parent could brainwash a child to speak of something that is older than they are. Even a savant would have a hard time with Iraq and our position in it. Unless they could not understand that it is wrong to go fuck up your neighbors house because you don't like the owners.

GW in Ohio
08-12-2008, 12:27 PM

Well, isn't that cute? A young right winger.

This kid'll probably grow up to be President of the Young Republicans at college.

And then, at age 35, he'll announce to his wife that he's coming out of the closet.

Kathianne
08-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Well, isn't that cute? A young right winger.

This kid'll probably grow up to be President of the Young Republicans at college.

And then, at age 35, he'll announce to his wife that he's coming out of the closet.

Gee, for you, that was deep. Keep working at it.