PDA

View Full Version : McCain the Antichrist?

Joe Steel
08-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Maybe McCain's confusion is just a ruse. Maybe he's trying to make us overlook something more sinister.

Biblical scholars in Colorado Springs have uncovered startling evidence that Senator John McCain may be the Antichrist. Their conclusions, while highly controversial, may have a dramatic impact on the 2008 elections, since many Bible-believing Christians have already expressed doubts about McCain’s fealty to Christianity.

The analysis was conducted by the respected True Bible Society, and it will be published next month in the End Times Journal.

The analysis was especially ironic, given that it came out just one day after McCain was accused of subtly hinting that Barack Obama could be the Antichrist. McCain ran a commercial depicting Obama as “The One,” giving rise to charges that he was sending a subliminal messages to anti-Obama Christians.

McCain the Antichrist? (http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/08/08/10885/)

hjmick
08-08-2008, 09:16 PM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

stephanie
08-08-2008, 09:24 PM
The Obambam cult members sure are a paranoid bunch..and a little on the nutty side.

goodness.:uhoh:

hjmick
08-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Someone has said this very same thing about each Republican candidate since Reagan and probably every one before.

Mr. P
08-08-2008, 09:29 PM
The Obambam cult members sure are a paranoid bunch..and a little on the nutty side.

goodness.:uhoh:

Right up Joe's ally, ain't it? :laugh2:

manu1959
08-08-2008, 09:33 PM
yep the pubs are the stupid ones...............

Joe Steel
08-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Someone has said this very same thing about each Republican candidate since Reagan and probably every one before.

You didn't read the article, did you?

Psychoblues
08-08-2008, 09:52 PM
You are correct, Joe. These idiots hardly ever read at all, much less an entire article that promises to shed a little light on their own cognitive dissonance.

I can't speak for the entire nation, but I know for sure how disgusted most Mississippians that describe themselves as conservatives are with JM. His betrayal of his wife in illness, Candy Cane Cindy's ownership of a distributorship of an alcolhic beverage, the constant flip flopping on issue after issue to placate a demanding liberal populace, his apparent disdain for religion except as a means to obtain votes, and on and on. JM is not in good shape in this most red of red states!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps a little prayer would be in order for him and his ultimate complete conversion!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

manu1959
08-08-2008, 09:53 PM
You are correct, Joe. These idiots hardly ever read at all, much less an entire article that promises to shed a little light on their own cognitive dissonance.

I can't speak for the entire nation, but I know for sure how disgusted most Mississippians that describe themselves as conservatives are with JM. His betrayal of his wife in illness, Candy Cane Cindy's ownership of a distributorship of an alcolhic beverage, the constant flip flopping on issue after issue to placate a demanding liberal populace, his apparent disdain for religion except as a means to obtain votes, and on and on. JM is not in good shape in this most red of red states!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps a little prayer would be in order for him and his ultimate complete conversion!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

yes he is in a dead heat with the 1/2 arab infidel .... totally screwed he is.....

stephanie
08-08-2008, 09:59 PM
I didn't want to waste that 2 minuets out of my life it would take to read such trash..

so I'll just sit here at laugh at you..:coffee:

hjmick
08-08-2008, 10:01 PM
You didn't read the article, did you?

In point of fact, I did read the article Joe. That is the reason for my first post, I found it laughable. Perhaps this is because I am agnostic/borderline atheist, or maybe it's because I find it just plain silly.

Either way, I'm still not voting for either one of the major party candidates. AntiChrist or not.

Noir
08-08-2008, 10:05 PM
i always thought the anti-christ would be a bit more...well...fearsome...

gabosaurus
08-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Hate to disappoint you, but the position of Antichrist is already taken.

http://i35.tinypic.com/t01b34.jpg

hjmick
08-08-2008, 10:21 PM
i always thought the anti-christ would be a bit more...well...fearsome...

Truthfully, were I a believer, I would expect the Antichrist to appear as a completely non-threatening individual. Someone or something no one would fear or suspect.

I believe it was Charles Baudelaire who wrote, "La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas!"

Translation (loosely): "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist!"

manu1959
08-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Truthfully, were I a believer, I would expect the Antichrist to appear as a completely non-threatening individual. Someone or something no one would fear or suspect.

I believe it was Charles Baudelaire who wrote, "La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas!"

Translation (loosely): "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist!"

great line......name the movie it was used in.......

hjmick
08-08-2008, 10:26 PM
great line......name the movie it was used in.......

Devils Advocate, Keanu Reeves and Al Pacino.

manu1959
08-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Devils Advocate, Keanu Reeves and Al Pacino.

very good.......and the usual suspects....great movie......what i want to know is why allthe heathens that don't believe in god think there is an anti christ or a devil.....

hjmick
08-08-2008, 10:30 PM
very good.......what i want to know is why allthe heathens that don't believe in god think there is an anti christ or a devil.....

You got me. I don't believe in either anymore, I'm a recovering Catholic.

I don't remember it in The Usual Suspects, but then I've only seen that one once.

Yurt
08-08-2008, 10:34 PM
very good.......and the usual suspects....great movie......what i want to know is why allthe heathens that don't believe in god think there is an anti christ or a devil.....

maybe i missed something...but, who said they do and what is your definition of heathen? perhaps they are making money off the hysteria....

manu1959
08-08-2008, 10:38 PM
maybe i missed something...but, who said they do and what is your definition of heathen? perhaps they are making money off the hysteria....

every over educated sf bay area moron i run into....they don't believe in god yet bush is the devil or the anitchrist.....how can one be something that does not exist.....idiots.....

Psychoblues
08-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Dead heat or not, JM epitomizes hypocrisy in a way most Mississippians have never imagined.

yes he is in a dead heat with the 1/2 arab infidel .... totally screwed he is.....

I maintain the accuracy of my observation.

manu1959
08-08-2008, 10:40 PM
You got me. I don't believe in either anymore, I'm a recovering Catholic.

I don't remember it in The Usual Suspects, but then I've only seen that one once.

catholic lite here.......waste of time in my opinion......

usual suspects is a brilliant movie....

manu1959
08-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Dead heat or not, JM epitomizes hypocrisy in a way most Mississippians have never imagined.
I maintain the accuracy of my observation.

he, to my knowledge, pretty much does what he says......

Psychoblues
08-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Well, you got me there, m'59. When you say you won't, then say you will on so many different issues it's tough to keep up with where the man stands or how he will behave in any given situation.

he, to my knowledge, pretty much does what he says......

He's covered his ass, no matter which way he turns on any given issue!!!!!!!! He can always say, well you didn't hear what I said I said before__________.

Know wut I mean?!?!?!??!??!?!?!

manu1959
08-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Well, you got me there, m'59. When you say you won't, then say you will on so many different issues it's tough to keep up with where the man stands or how he will behave in any given situation.

He's covered his ass, no matter which way he turns on any given issue!!!!!!!! He can always say, well you didn't hear what I said I said before__________.

Know wut I mean?!?!?!??!??!?!?!

that ain't hypocrisy that is what politicians do....obama is doing the same thing.....they say shit till someone agrees with them then they keep saying that shit as long as it works.....if you can't see that in both candidates...hell all candidates....you are lying to yourself.....

Joe Steel
08-09-2008, 06:51 AM
In point of fact, I did read the article Joe. That is the reason for my first post, I found it laughable. Perhaps this is because I am agnostic/borderline atheist, or maybe it's because I find it just plain silly.

McCain, as the antichrist, is not like every other Republican candidate. As the article notes, the evidence supporting the proposition is intriguing; he's Romanian, he wants occupy Babylon (Baghdad.) It's enough to make the "end-timers" take note.

08-09-2008, 12:06 PM
You don't understand, to the left McCain is literally the anti-Christ. You see Obama is the Messiah to them. So naturally they would see his opponent as the anti-Christ. Because he is the anti-Christ to their false Messiah.

actsnoblemartin
08-09-2008, 12:43 PM
I thought hitler was the anti-christ :poke:

MtnBiker
08-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Of course McCain is the AnitChrist he is the opponet of The Messiah.

JohnDoe
08-09-2008, 02:14 PM
at this point....a female in power is the only way to, with certainty, exclude the future antichrist not being a leader from our country!

the Biblical antichrist is most definately male!

hjmick
08-09-2008, 03:16 PM
McCain, as the antichrist, is not like every other Republican candidate. As the article notes, the evidence supporting the proposition is intriguing; he's Romanian, he wants occupy Babylon (Baghdad.) It's enough to make the "end-timers" take note.

That I will grant you, end-timer kooks have reason to be alarmed. But then again, they always seem to be squaking about something or someone.

JohnDoe
08-12-2008, 09:19 AM
The Antichrist or antichrists, SPEAK in the name of the Lord....they are not people that are not Christians, but people that claim to be Christian, yet actually don't follow what Christ has taught....they make up their own christianity to suit their will, while claiming it is the will of God....

At least, this is my understanding of it....

jd

Gaffer
08-12-2008, 10:32 AM
The Antichrist or antichrists, SPEAK in the name of the Lord....they are not people that are not Christians, but people that claim to be Christian, yet actually don't follow what Christ has taught....they make up their own christianity to suit their will, while claiming it is the will of God....

jd

The anti-christ is suppose to be the great deceiver. He will unite the world against Israel. Revelations doesn't say he will be a christian, just that he will appeal to everyone. Wouldn't it make sense that his roots would be in islam? The one religion that is totally intolerant of all others and preaches subjugation.

theHawk
08-12-2008, 12:21 PM

jd

Sounds alot like Obama. He claims to be Christian but black liberation theology is anything but, not to mention Obama being fully pro-abortion.

Abbey Marie
08-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Sounds alot like Obama. He claims to be Christian but black liberation theology is anything but, not to mention Obama being fully pro-abortion.

Not to mention that he has decribed "sin" as anything that goes against his values. Frankly, I find that kind of moral subjectivity rather shocking coming from the mouth of a purported Christian.

GW in Ohio
08-12-2008, 12:29 PM
Maybe McCain's confusion is just a ruse. Maybe he's trying to make us overlook something more sinister.

You have to have charisma to be the Antichrist.

That eliminates McCain.

It also eliminates Bush. The Antichrist will be very smart.

Monkeybone
08-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Not to mention that he has decribed "sin" as anything that goes against his values. Frankly, I find that kind of moral subjectivity rather shocking coming from the mouth of a purported Christian.
dang it! i missed posting that by five minutes! stupid work. i was going to basically say the same thing, it was the first line that popped into my head after i read that line by JD

You have to have charisma to be the Antichrist.

That eliminates McCain.

It also eliminates Bush. The Antichrist will be very smart. :lol: haha nice. it's funny cuz it's true :lmao: