PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan On The Ballot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
08-09-2008, 01:24 AM
What will they think of next!!!!!!!!

Source: San Francisco Chronicle

SAN FRANCISCO -- Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan qualified today for a November showdown with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, collecting the signatures needed to get on the ballot as an independent candidate for Congress.

"We're very excited," said Sheehan, 51, the mother of a soldier killed in Iraq who is well-known for her protest outside President Bush's Texas ranch. "Now we have to get organized and regroup."

Republican Dana Walsh and Libertarian Philip Berg will join Pelosi and Sheehan on the Nov. 4 ballot........

Sheehan will be the longest of long shots in her attempt to oust Pelosi, one of the nation's best-known and most powerful Democrats. While she said today that she has raised more than $300,000 for the race, Pelosi had collected more than $2.3 million by the end of June and had $455,138 in the bank...........

More: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/08/08/MNC2127RCJ.DTL&tsp=1

Perhaps it's just the illusion the reichwingers imagine in their dreams?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

hjmick
08-09-2008, 01:30 AM
You know, I may just vote for Sheehan. I dislike Pelosi that much.

Psychoblues
08-09-2008, 01:33 AM
It will be interesting!!!!!!!

You know, I may just vote for Sheehan. I dislike Pelosi that much.

To say the least!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
08-09-2008, 06:16 AM
Well, she can't be any worse than the BOTOX PELOSI..:laugh2:

red states rule
08-09-2008, 07:10 AM
Well, she can't be any worse than the BOTOX PELOSI..:laugh2:

I like how the liberal media dropped ol' Cindy Crackpot from the front pages when she was no longer useful, and went after San Fran Nan :laugh2:

08-09-2008, 12:12 PM
I hope Cindy wins. It would be poetic Irony for Pelosi to lose to a creature of her parties creating. Not to mention it would be amusing watching someone who has totally lost it represent the left in the House... Okay so it probably wouldnt be much different than now but still...

hjmick
08-09-2008, 03:34 PM
I hope Cindy wins. It would be poetic Irony for Pelosi to lose to a creature of her parties creating. Not to mention it would be amusing watching someone who has totally lost it represent the left in the House... Okay so it probably wouldnt be much different than now but still...

It would be worth it to get Pelosi out. I don't like Sheehan, but she would not have the clout to do the damage Pelosi can do.

semi liberal girl
08-10-2008, 08:57 AM
It would be worth it to get Pelosi out. I don't like Sheehan, but she would not have the clout to do the damage Pelosi can do.

Cindy would be to busy mugging for the camers to do anything in the House. So it might be a plus to have her rather then Pelosi

Hobbit
08-10-2008, 12:56 PM
She'd just be another Cynthia McKinney, getting absolutely nothing done and making her entire district the laughing stock of the country.

Gaffer
08-10-2008, 01:12 PM
She'd only last one term and polosi would be out. win win.

gabosaurus
08-10-2008, 06:44 PM
I wouldn't support that crazy publicity whore for anything. She is not right in the head.

hjmick
08-10-2008, 06:45 PM
She'd only last one term and polosi would be out. win win.

Exactly. Nothing could be finer! :cheers2:

Silver
08-10-2008, 08:09 PM
What will they think of next!!!!!!!!

Source: San Francisco Chronicle

SAN FRANCISCO -- Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan qualified today for a November showdown with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, collecting the signatures needed to get on the ballot as an independent candidate for Congress.

"We're very excited," said Sheehan, 51, the mother of a soldier killed in Iraq who is well-known for her protest outside President Bush's Texas ranch. "Now we have to get organized and regroup."

Republican Dana Walsh and Libertarian Philip Berg will join Pelosi and Sheehan on the Nov. 4 ballot........

Sheehan will be the longest of long shots in her attempt to oust Pelosi, one of the nation's best-known and most powerful Democrats. While she said today that she has raised more than $300,000 for the race, Pelosi had collected more than $2.3 million by the end of June and had $455,138 in the bank...........

More: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/08/08/MNC2127RCJ.DTL&tsp=1

Perhaps it's just the illusion the reichwingers imagine in their dreams?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Perhaps it's just the illusion the reichwingers imagine in their dreams???

WTF are you talking about?
Sheehan will be on the ballot...

Is that suppose to be an "illusion"?

At least, your stupidity gives us a laugh:fu:

Psychoblues
08-11-2008, 01:26 AM
Cindy Rocks, sliver!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps it's just the illusion the reichwingers imagine in their dreams???

WTF are you talking about?
Sheehan will be on the ballot...

Is that suppose to be an "illusion"?

At least, your stupidity gives us a laugh:fu:

She doesn't have a prayers chance in hell for winning the district election but she certainly pushes the War On Iraq debate to a level not yet attained in that district and perhaps nationwide!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of her, her efforts and her son's sacrifice to ascertain her voice to be heard in American political and governmental circles and decisions!!!!!!! This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: :fu: too!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the contribution!!!!!!!!!!

semi liberal girl
08-12-2008, 01:59 PM
Cindy Rocks, sliver!!!!!!!!!!!!

She doesn't have a prayers chance in hell for winning the district election but she certainly pushes the War On Iraq debate to a level not yet attained in that district and perhaps nationwide!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of her, her efforts and her son's sacrifice to ascertain her voice to be heard in American political and governmental circles and decisions!!!!!!! This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: :fu: too!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the contribution!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, proud of a moonbat using her dead son for politcal reasons? Only a rabid liberal would be proud of such actions