PDA

View Full Version : US Dictates To Russia: Pull Forces From Georgia

Psychoblues
08-09-2008, 02:03 AM
While we're in such a swell position of worldwide military anti-interventionism, this ought to fly well with the Russians!!!!!!!

Source: reuters

By Susan Cornwell and Sue Pleming

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States told Russia on Friday to withdraw its forces from U.S. ally Georgia and stop its air attacks on the tiny Caucasus state following fighting in the breakaway region of South Ossetia.

"We call on Russia to cease attacks on Georgia by aircraft and missiles, respect Georgia's territorial integrity, and withdraw its ground combat forces from Georgian soil," U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said in a statement.

Rice issued her statement as Georgia, a former Soviet state that now wants to join NATO, said it would declare martial law as it battled to get control of the rebel enclave, which was backed by Russian forces..........

Much More: http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN0850115420080808

Be happy,,,,,,,,Don't worry,,,,,,,,,,

RUSSIAN
08-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Russia dectates Georgia to stop war actions against South Osetia!!! USA told Geargia to start this war, cuz with the help of that usa can blame Russia and make all the world against Russia!!!

hjmick
08-09-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm not sure the statement really qualifies as "dictating," Psycho. Strikes me as the typical sort of thing we hear in situations like this. Now, if Rice had tacked on an "Or else!" at the end, you might qualify that as dictating.

RUSSIAN
08-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Guess what??!!!!! Whole russia is sooooo mad at u, stupid americans!!! omg!! ur sooo stupid, ur president tells u lies and u believe it!!! guess what??? the real thing is that: USA dectated Georgia to start war in South Osetia!!! It is profitable for USA to start war also with Russia, to start this conflict!! Georgia wants to get in NATO, that's why they listen to usa. president of georgia tells that russia started, so the whole world hate us, that's what america wants!!! btw, Russia demands georgia to stop all war actions, and also we send there ppl to help, medical help and all stuff!!! plus one thing - Georgia tells lie, too.

08-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Guess what??!!!!! Whole russia is sooooo mad at u, stupid americans!!! omg!! ur sooo stupid, ur president tells u lies and u believe it!!! guess what??? the real thing is that: USA dectated Georgia to start war in South Osetia!!! It is profitable for USA to start war also with Russia, to start this conflict!! Georgia wants to get in NATO, that's why they listen to usa. president of georgia tells that russia started, so the whole world hate us, that's what america wants!!! btw, Russia demands georgia to stop all war actions, and also we send there ppl to help, medical help and all stuff!!! plus one thing - Georgia tells lie, too.

Not sure who you are, but you seem to be cutting and pasting the same information in every thread you are in, spelling mistakes included. If you want to debate, fine. But if you are just going to troll there arent any bridges around here.

Dilloduck
08-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Russia dectates Georgia to stop war actions against South Osetia!!! USA told Geargia to start this war, cuz with the help of that usa can blame Russia and make all the world against Russia!!!

How do you know that the US told Georgia to start the war? :link:

RUSSIAN
08-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Everyone knows it here! You don't know the real situation. You just blindly believe to what ur tv shows you and what ur president tells you. I can say this again: it is very very profitable for usa to make everyone against russia and to tell you how bad we are. And you all believe it.

Kathianne
08-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Everyone knows it here! You don't know the real situation. You just blindly believe to what ur tv shows you and what ur president tells you. I can say this again: it is very very profitable for usa to make everyone against russia and to tell you how bad we are. And you all believe it.

How is it 'that everyone there 'knows it'?

08-09-2008, 03:42 PM

And I assume it's profitable to attack Georgia for you.

RUSSIAN
08-09-2008, 03:51 PM
OMG! I can repeat this over and over again. Just think: 1. Georgia wants to join NATO. 2. Georgia is scared of the USA. 3. USA hates Russia and knows, that it is the main force against them. 4. It is profitable for USA to make bad reputation of Russia and start conflict and also make all other countries against Russia. Then happens the following: USA tells Georgia to start war. Ofc, georgian president tells everyone, that it is Russian's fault in everything. You see, now everyone hates us (that is what America wanted). And it will end in an open conflict between Russia and USA. The real situation (i repeat again): we send there help with everything, and help to evacuate ppl from there. Well, sorry for my bad english, i'm glad that i perfectly know my national language.

Kathianne
08-09-2008, 03:53 PM
You are like a talking ad campaign for Russia. What do you want from the board? We are NOT the US government, though sometimes we get confused.

What is it you wish us to KNOW, from your point of view?

Dilloduck
08-09-2008, 03:56 PM
OMG! I can repeat this over and over again. Just think: 1. Georgia wants to join NATO. 2. Georgia is scared of the USA. 3. USA hates Russia and knows, that it is the main force against them. 4. It is profitable for USA to make bad reputation of Russia and start conflict and also make all other countries against Russia. Then happens the following: USA tells Georgia to start war. Ofc, georgian president tells everyone, that it is Russian's fault in everything. You see, now everyone hates us (that is what America wanted). And it will end in an open conflict between Russia and USA. The real situation (i repeat again): we send there help with everything, and help to evacuate ppl from there. Well, sorry for my bad english, i'm glad that i perfectly know my national language.

Calm down, Ivan. We are just asking you to provide us with some proof that America told Georgia to start a war. If you have some I would be happy to consider it.

stephanie
08-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Calm down, Ivan. We are just asking you to provide us with some proof that America told Georgia to start a war. If you have some I would be happy to consider it.

I think the only thing he has, is conspiracy theories running around in his head.:poke:

Dilloduck
08-09-2008, 04:42 PM
I think the only thing he has, is conspiracy theories running around in his head.:poke:

Well make something up and feed it back to him----you could have your very own BS floating around Russian cyber-space !:laugh2:

08-09-2008, 06:27 PM

Which is exactly why Russia attacked i suppose.

Gaffer
08-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Wow, our own russian troll. I guess they want to get their propaganda out there as quickly as possible. By the way, our news media is not covering the invasion by russia. So it's more difficult for us to get the information. Our media is more concerned with the olympics, edwards baby and celebrities getting drunk.

Psychoblues
08-11-2008, 12:57 AM
Wow!!!!!! Someone takes offense towards the American dictation to Russia and the board goes nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting,,,,,,,,,,carry on, chickenhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
08-11-2008, 01:42 AM

It couldn't be that your fake President is telling you a bunch of lies could it? Why is Russia threatened by the fact that Georgia wants to join NATO. Why would you think that the United States hates Russia? Wouldn't the rest of the world need to stop hating the U.S. for a few minutes before they could then hate Russia.

Psychoblues
08-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Hating Russia, zero, has been a reichwing thing ever sense I have ever known about the concept. If you have problems, zero, you need to address them straight on and stop the sillyness!!!!!!! Are you hip?!??!?!?!?!??!??!?