PDA

View Full Version : Supremacists Hope For Boost From Obama Win

Psychoblues
08-09-2008, 02:12 AM
These are the terrorists that Americans need to be most concerned with. These homegrown types!!!!!!!! They are normally identified with R's behind their names!!!!!!!!

Source: MSNBC

PEARL, Miss. - They're not exactly rooting for Barack Obama, but prominent white supremacists anticipate a boost to their cause if he becomes the first black president. His election, they say, would trigger a backlash — whites rising up, a revolution of sorts — that they think is long overdue.

He'd be a "visual aid," says former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, in trying to bring others around to their view that whites have lost control of America. Obama's election, says another, would jar whites into action, writing letters, handing out pamphlets rather than sitting around complaining.

While most Americans have little or no direct contact with white supremacists, organizations such as the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center keep close tabs; the law center estimates some 200,000 people nationwide are active in such groups. These observers think the prospect of a white revolution is fantasy.

White supremacists — many call themselves nationalists or "White activists," with a capital W — have had limited political success: Duke served in the Louisiana Legislature. And the public has periodically been unsettled by their public events, like the effort by uniformed Nazis to march through Skokie, Ill., the annual Aryan Nations meetings in Idaho and elsewhere or the FBI's clashes with armed white supremacists in several Western compounds.......

More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26087413

I have warned you all before about these jerks. I am now warning you again!!!!!!!

Sitarro
08-09-2008, 02:46 AM
I wonder when MSNBC will put out an article about how the possible election of Obama will boost the cause of prominent black supremacist groups like the Black Panthers? Yea, sure, we'll wait.

Psychoblues
08-09-2008, 02:56 AM
Somehow I just knew you would be the first in line to spew your hate shit, zero.

I wonder when MSNBC will put out an article about how the possible election of Obama will boost the cause of prominent black supremacist groups like the Black Panthers? Yea, sure, we'll wait.

Has the Black Panther group endorsed Obama? I'll answer that for you, zero. They have not. Your fears expose your ignorance, zero.

Millions upon millions of Americans endorse Obama and will vote for him in November. The likes of the jerks for whom this thread was intended, in other words, you, zero, and the Black Panthers are not likely to join in the process of credible American political discourse and direction.

Have the Black Panthers threatened you, zero? Do you still stink from when you shit your pants?

Sitarro
08-09-2008, 03:20 AM
Here are your brothers sycho.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz8mXpdPN6s&feature=related

Psychoblues
08-09-2008, 03:33 AM
Is that all you have, zero? Your spew of hate and fear define you. Can you wash before you again shit your pants?

Hobbit
08-09-2008, 12:12 PM
White supremacists are not the worst domestic terrorists. Those would be the environmental terrorists. With the exception of 2001, eco-terrorism has caused more dollars of damage in America and to non military American owned interests abroad than Islamic terror.

actsnoblemartin
08-09-2008, 12:25 PM
are you calling republicans racist?

These are the terrorists that Americans need to be most concerned with. These homegrown types!!!!!!!! They are normally identified with R's behind their names!!!!!!!!

PEARL, Miss. - They're not exactly rooting for Barack Obama, but prominent white supremacists anticipate a boost to their cause if he becomes the first black president. His election, they say, would trigger a backlash — whites rising up, a revolution of sorts — that they think is long overdue.

He'd be a "visual aid," says former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, in trying to bring others around to their view that whites have lost control of America. Obama's election, says another, would jar whites into action, writing letters, handing out pamphlets rather than sitting around complaining.

While most Americans have little or no direct contact with white supremacists, organizations such as the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center keep close tabs; the law center estimates some 200,000 people nationwide are active in such groups. These observers think the prospect of a white revolution is fantasy.

White supremacists — many call themselves nationalists or "White activists," with a capital W — have had limited political success: Duke served in the Louisiana Legislature. And the public has periodically been unsettled by their public events, like the effort by uniformed Nazis to march through Skokie, Ill., the annual Aryan Nations meetings in Idaho and elsewhere or the FBI's clashes with armed white supremacists in several Western compounds.......

I have warned you all before about these jerks. I am now warning you again!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
08-11-2008, 01:04 AM
From a Mississippi POV, marteen, yes, I am.

are you calling republicans racist?

Can you offer up anything to dispute it?

Trigg
08-11-2008, 11:45 AM

Why would he bother??

Your so filled with hatred against republicans it would be a waste of time anyway.

Republicans, as a group, are no more racist than democrates.

actsnoblemartin
08-11-2008, 12:09 PM
islamic homegrown thugs vs kkk homegrown thugs

are you serious :laugh2:

not even a comparison

in 2008, the bigger threat is muslims in america

actsnoblemartin
08-11-2008, 12:11 PM
yeah, your parties history.

Your parties hypocrisy of calling any black, jewish, asian, conservatives rascist names. and then claiming were racist.

sorry my friend, but i think your full of poop on this one :laugh2:

still love ya anyway brother, so i guess we'll have to agree to disaggree :cheers2: ok? :dance:

Little-Acorn
08-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Somehow I just knew you would be the first in line to spew your hate shit, zero.

Actually, he was second in this thread. You were first. As usual.

08-11-2008, 12:12 PM
moving it out of the War on Terror forum cause there doesnt seem to be a reason to have it there.

actsnoblemartin
I couldnt have said it any better myself

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Why would he bother??

Your so filled with hatred against republicans it would be a waste of time anyway.

Republicans, as a group, are no more racist than democrates.

Considering you have no evidence for your allegation, there really isnt that much to dispute.

DragonStryk72
08-11-2008, 12:16 PM

Um, seriously, try not to pick an article that counters the entire point you're trying to make.

crin63
08-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Racism begets racism.

The racism of affirmative action had the unintended consequence of causing a backlash of racism. Maybe it was an intended consequence I don't know.

Anyone that doesn't vote for Obama because he is Black is a racist on the other hand anyone who votes for Obama because he is Black is also a racist.

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright and Michael Pfleger are all promoters of racism. Their racist actions cause racist reactions. Which by their pattern of behavior seems to be what they want to happen.

All people regardless of color are just people and deserve to be treated with the respect they are due. In some cases by their actions they don't deserve any respect regardless of color.

Both major political parties have racist factions but it is intellectually dishonest for Democrats to claim the mantle of the champions of civil rights. It took both parties in order to pass the legislation in 1964.

theHawk
08-11-2008, 01:20 PM

Would we expect anything less from the DNC network?

And by the war, I'd bet that there are far more Democrats that are racist over Republicans. Republicans are the ones that accept people for their character regardless of their racial makeup, Dems on the other hand accept people on the basis of their race regardless of their character.

Psychoblues
08-12-2008, 12:42 AM
I think that I properly linked to the article in question, a'21. And I made a comment which I think is only fair in any thread whether started by me or anyone else. The article and what it says is the subject or am I mistaken?

Considering you have no evidence for your allegation, there really isnt that much to dispute.

In the meantime, I think I'll just sit here and drink.

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Psychoblues
08-17-2008, 10:46 PM
DNC network?

Would we expect anything less from the DNC network?

And by the war, I'd bet that there are far more Democrats that are racist over Republicans. Republicans are the ones that accept people for their character regardless of their racial makeup, Dems on the other hand accept people on the basis of their race regardless of their character.

The big tent in the Democratic Party and America just fucks you up, doesn't it, hawk?