PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Swimwear and Sportswear for Today's Muslim Female

Bubbalicious
01-13-2007, 05:39 PM
http://www.ahiida.com/

Check out the "Burqini"

http://www.ahiida.com/img/products/large_thumbs/182-216-1150944185.jpg

:laugh: :lmao:

okay yeah I'm an asshole for making fun. fine.

Gunny
01-13-2007, 06:02 PM
http://www.ahiida.com/

Check out the "Burqini"

http://www.ahiida.com/img/products/large_thumbs/182-216-1150944185.jpg

:laugh: :lmao:

okay yeah I'm an asshole for making fun. fine.

Damn, that's HOT!:lmao:

stephanie
01-13-2007, 06:08 PM
They wont be winning many swimming competitions in those...

Way too much drag....

GOOD GRIEF!
:uhoh:

jimnyc
01-13-2007, 06:11 PM
I'd hit it! :laugh:

Bubbalicious
01-13-2007, 06:13 PM
The "Slim Fit" version's the same as the "Modest Fit" version, only the top's a couple inches shorter. I was thinking maybe it would be more form-fitting, but nope.

Pale Rider
01-13-2007, 08:42 PM
That's just fucking rediculous. Why don't muslim women revolt against that shit?

jillian
01-13-2007, 08:47 PM
That's just fucking rediculous. Why don't muslim women revolt against that shit?

Difficult to revolt when they do things like rape you for showing an ankle. Very sad.

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 09:27 PM
A woman in iran is on trial and facing execution for....BEING RAPED. And liberals here just keep making excuses for the islmists. Femnists and liberal women everywhere should be pushing Bush to go after iran and all the countries that practice that barbaric religion. But Bush hating is more important to them seeing their fellow women freed from oppression.

Bubbalicious
01-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Well this thread stopped being funny in a hurry.

You're referring to Nazanin Fatehi?

I've seen groups that are typically considered liberal - Amnesty International, The Feminist Majority, Human Rights Watch, etc. - advocate for her and for women in mid-eastern countries in general.
Women in Africa have it pretty bad too, actually.

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 11:45 PM
I appreciated the humor of it. Didn't mean to take away from that. Anything that makes fun of islam I do like to see.

Pale Rider
01-14-2007, 12:43 AM
Difficult to revolt when they do things like rape you for showing an ankle. Very sad.

Gotta start somewhere, sometime by doing something. Nothing will ever change for them if they don't.

stephanie
01-14-2007, 12:56 AM
Michael Savage always said it's going to take the Muslim women to make things change...
I wish they would get with it...
Who would want to live the way do..??

Pale Rider
01-14-2007, 01:37 AM
I think he's right. When the muslim broads finaly get pissed off enough to fight, then we'll see dramatic changes.

Maybe we ought to be helping them do just that. "Liberate" the muslim women.

stephanie
01-14-2007, 01:46 AM
I think he's right. When the Muslim broads finally get pissed off enough to fight, then we'll see dramatic changes.

Maybe we ought to be helping them do just that. "Liberate" the Muslim women.

I think they should start by doing a Larianna Bobbett on all the men around them....Just turn them into Unics(sp)....Maybe that will calm their asses down...

And remember....Paybacks can be a bitch...:laugh:

Pale Rider
01-14-2007, 01:48 AM
I think they should start by doing a Larianna Bobbett on all the men around them....Just turn them into Unics(sp)....Maybe that will calm their asses down...

And remember....Paybacks can be a bitch...:laugh:

OK then, first step to enacting permanent change is, hand out brand new cutlery sets to all the muslim women... :thumb:

stephanie
01-14-2007, 01:59 AM
OK then, first step to enacting permanent change is, hand out brand new cutlery sets to all the muslim women... :thumb:

:2up:

I'm in a wicked mood tonight.........
Can ya tell?:laugh:

Pale Rider
01-14-2007, 02:06 AM
:2up:

I'm in a wicked mood tonight.........
Can ya tell?:laugh:

Yup. Must be the lack of sunlight... :p

(Cabin Fever.)

stephanie
01-14-2007, 02:34 AM
Yup. Must be the lack of sunlight... :p

(Cabin Fever.)

That's it!...Gotta be the lack of sunlight....:laugh:

Even though that is very true....People up here around this time of yr..after being deprived of sunlight for a few months....Well...let me just say can BE CRANKY....

mrg666
01-14-2007, 12:25 PM
I'd hit it! :laugh:
with a bat ?

Pale Rider
01-14-2007, 03:13 PM
That's it!...Gotta be the lack of sunlight....:laugh:

Even though that is very true....People up here around this time of yr..after being deprived of sunlight for a few months....Well...let me just say can BE CRANKY....

It's a fact Steph, that people "need", at least, thirty minutes of direct sunlight a day. When I know the winter solstice is near, and the sun's down and it's almost dark by 4:30 PM around here, I go outside and get what sunlight I can. It helps. The day's are getting noticabley longer now. Now it can start to get warmer. I'm jones'ing for a ride on my Harley.

Bubbalicious
01-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Michael Savage always said it's going to take the Muslim women to make things change...
I wish they would get with it...
Who would want to live the way do..??

You know who's cool? RAWA. The Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan

http://www.rawa.org/

You might have seen them in the news right after 9/11, They'd been organizing with other women's groups around the world and getting video cameras snuck in. They were responsible for a lot of the video footage that was on the news of the Taliban beating women in the street, etc.
They also rally and get right up in the Taliban's face.
I love them.

They take donations and have a "How to Help" page on their site, if anyone's interested.