PDA

View Full Version : My sexist thread

Abbey Marie
08-09-2008, 04:25 PM
My observation from dining out a lot, and today in particular:

There is often one person at a table nearby who loudly dominates the conversation. When this type of person is there, the other diners at that table are rarely heard at all. The following "stereotypes" are often the case:

1. If the loud diner is female, you will usually hear lots of complaining and bitching in a high-pitched, indignant voice.

2. If the loud diner is male, the conversation will usually sound pompous, arrogant and blustering about every topic. The terms "blowhard" and "know-it-all" will come to mind as you dine.

Now that I have probably pissed off everyone, have at it. :salute:

Dilloduck
08-09-2008, 04:29 PM
My observation from dining out a lot, and today in particular:

There is often one person at a table nearby who loudly dominates the conversation. When this type of person is there, the other diners at that table are rarely heard at all. The following "stereotypes" are often the case:

1. If the loud diner is female, you will usually hear lots of complaining and bitching in a high-pitched, indigant voice.

2. If the loud diner is male, the conversation will usually sound pompous, arrogant and blustering about every topic. The terms "blowhard" and "know-it-all" will come to mind as you dine.

Now that I have probably pissed off everyone, have at it. :salute:

That ain't about sex dammit ! It's about loud obnoxious talkers. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
08-09-2008, 04:34 PM

You'd think they'd be considerate and at least talk about sex at the table. :laugh2:

Dilloduck
08-09-2008, 04:40 PM
You'd think they'd be considerate and at least talk about sex at the table. :laugh2:

really---if your gonna be loud at least be interesting !!! :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
08-09-2008, 04:43 PM
agreed :laugh2: :clap: :clap:

gabosaurus
08-09-2008, 04:47 PM
Abbey, you should leave sexist threads to the sexist DP male posters. You are not very good at being sexist.
Allow me to present a primer:

Prepare to be astounded by my 12 inches of wonderment!

Have you ever seen knockers like that in your life? dayum!

I satisfied the little woman five times last night and she woke up begging for more!

someone post the tits! We need more boob pictures!

Abbey Marie
08-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Mundame is going to kick my *** for this. :laugh2:

Dilloduck
08-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Abbey, you should leave sexist threads to the sexist DP male posters. You are not very good at being sexist.

blah-----that ain't sexist talk. It's begging and advertising !

actsnoblemartin
hey women can be sexist too :laugh2:

abbey is not sexist, i just wanted to clarify that sexism is universal, but like like (universal) healthcare it is a bad diagnosis

Dilloduck

Ya--I've been waiting for her to pop in and kick mine too. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
08-09-2008, 04:57 PM
blah-----that ain't sexist talk. It's begging and advertising !

Then there is a lot of begging and advertising on this board. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
08-09-2008, 04:58 PM

:laugh2:

Dilloduck
08-09-2008, 04:59 PM

well DOH !! you point it out all the time and do a little negative advertising yourself !!!:laugh2:

Mr. P
08-09-2008, 05:12 PM

Butt, I mean but, you're correct! I grew up around restaurants and started working in them at age 14, left at 17. During my aviation career I spent more time in them than...well...you're correct in your observation it seems some things are timeless.

crin63
08-09-2008, 07:00 PM
This is probably a good one for me to steer clear of since I'm a pretty loud guy at times.

jackass
08-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Did someone say tits???? :dance:

manu1959
08-09-2008, 08:51 PM
she can talk as load as she wants....

Yurt
08-09-2008, 09:05 PM

are those quotes real....like did you really look those quotes up...:laugh2:

i think the whole sexism thing is a myth. women are as powerful as men and have equal opportunity to screw...people, lives, stuff over

Yurt
08-09-2008, 09:05 PM
she can talk as load as she wants....

what, i can't hear you

gabosaurus
08-09-2008, 10:51 PM
That is one of the genetic differences between women and men.
Women consult their brains to make important decisions.
Men consult their dicks. :p

Yurt
08-09-2008, 11:29 PM

and what is the importance of dicks? without dicks.....

Sitarro
08-10-2008, 12:13 AM

Gee, nothing sexist about that ridiculously generalized statement...... maybe you need to go shopping with your spouse's credit cards for your 300th pair of overpriced new shoes, that might satisfy your "what have you done for me lately" attitude for a few minutes.:finger3:

gabosaurus
08-10-2008, 12:37 AM
maybe you need to go shopping with your spouse's credit cards for your 300th pair of overpriced new shoes, that might satisfy your "what have you done for me lately" attitude for a few minutes.

Gee, nothing sexist about that ridiculously generalized statement...... :rolleyes:

Sitarro
08-10-2008, 03:01 AM
Gee, nothing sexist about that ridiculously generalized statement...... :rolleyes:

I don't know about that being sexist, I'm sure there are many gay boys that buy shoes to feel good about themselves after a HARD day with the boys at the bath house.:coffee: