PDA

View Full Version : My daughter, the movie critic

gabosaurus
08-09-2008, 10:46 PM
A common practice among the movie studios is to put together short clips of their works in progress and screen them for a selected audience. Usually executive from other studios. The clips are not identified by name or studio. My sister goes to a lot of these.

This afternoon, there was a screening of clips for films aimed at kids (for release at Christmas or next summer), so my sister brought my daughter with her. To get the kids view.

My daughter described one of the clips as "nasty" and "really stupid." I predict it to be the next major box office hit.

Abbey Marie
08-10-2008, 01:46 PM
A common practice among the movie studios is to put together short clips of their works in progress and screen them for a selected audience. Usually executive from other studios. The clips are not identified by name or studio. My sister goes to a lot of these.

This afternoon, there was a screening of clips for films aimed at kids (for release at Christmas or next summer), so my sister brought my daughter with her. To get the kids view.

My daughter described one of the clips as "nasty" and "really stupid." I predict it to be the next major box office hit.

Haha. The film was probably aimed at icky boys.

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 03:11 PM
aww how cute :laugh2: :clap:

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Haha. The film was probably aimed at icky boys.

just cause we have coodies :laugh2:

gabosaurus
08-10-2008, 06:11 PM
My sister told me that the clip my daughter disliked contained an abundance of excretory gags, as well as some boy-girl interaction. The ending had a young boy and girl sharing a passionate kiss, which my daughter felt was "gross." :lmao:

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 06:18 PM
how cute/adorable, just be glad she still finds it gross :laugh2:

My sister told me that the clip my daughter disliked contained an abundance of excretory gags, as well as some boy-girl interaction. The ending had a young boy and girl sharing a passionate kiss, which my daughter felt was "gross." :lmao:

gabosaurus
08-10-2008, 06:36 PM
When you are a seven-year-old girl, everything concerning boys is "gross." :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 06:40 PM
When you are a seven-year-old girl, everything concerning boys is "gross." :laugh2:

aww i see.

just wait till she is 11, 12, 13 :coffee:

then the real fun (for you, as a parent) begins

:lol: