PDA

View Full Version : for all the single people like me

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 05:44 PM
do you know of any free dating sites, free chatlines, or chatlines that have free trials

Yurt
08-10-2008, 06:04 PM
dude, google is your friend....

knew a paralegal that used e-harmony and match.com...didn't work for her, but apparently works for some...they like your $$ though, so pony up bad boy....

and what happened to april?

Said1
08-10-2008, 06:05 PM
do you know of any free dating sites, free chatlines, or chatlines that have free trials

I've heard good things about plentyoffish.com. I don't know anyone who had a long term relationship as a result of participating in on that site, but they made some good friends. It has a forum too, it's interesting reading to say the least.

gabosaurus
08-10-2008, 06:08 PM
There are plenty of sites for Jewish Singles. You should look them up.

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 06:11 PM
dude, google is your friend....

knew a paralegal that used e-harmony and match.com...didn't work for her, but apparently works for some...they like your $$ though, so pony up bad boy....

and what happened to april?

april doesnt live in california and is much older then me, were not romantically compatible :laugh2:

oh and thank you to everyone for your advice, i will use it :)

Yurt
08-10-2008, 06:48 PM
april doesnt live in california and is much older then me, were not romantically compatible :laugh2:

so you have a sugar non-sexual momma....:laugh2:

hjmick
08-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Dude, first: there are no single people like you. There are people who are, like you, single, but there is no one like you! (j/k)

Second,are you saying you are not romantically compatible because of the age difference? Define "much older." Older women are the answer, this I know.

There is an obvious geographic issue, but nothing a U-haul couldn't help you overcome.

Now, if she is already married, the a horse of a different color.

My advice, don't worry so much and don't look so hard. It'll happen when you least expect it. And often times it will be someone you least expect and have known for years.

Noir
08-10-2008, 08:48 PM

Blarg! I hate the phrase not compatable, if you try hard enough anything possible, I memo when I meet my girlfriend, it was through the net (btw not a dating website) and cus at the time she was 14, living in another country and pretty messed up through sex un drugs everyone said we "weren't compatable" 2 years on and she's movin in with me, tho it was allot of work if you want ittoo things will work.

Anyways sir goodlyck with your quest.

08-10-2008, 08:57 PM
screw internet dating. meet a girl in real life.

Yurt
08-10-2008, 09:21 PM
screw internet dating. meet a girl in real life.

two of my friends have met 'real' girls through the net.....one a failure, the other....still going...my take both failures, but i have the luxury of being married. or so i think....

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 10:45 PM
so you have a sugar non-sexual momma....:laugh2:

something like that :laugh2:

I consider her more my baby :coffee:

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 10:47 PM
she is almost two decades older then me, and ive always felt more like were family, then romantic partners.

I dont know, its strange

Dude, first: there are no single people like you. There are people who are, like you, single, but there is no one like you! (j/k)

Second,are you saying you are not romantically compatible because of the age difference? Define "much older." Older women are the answer, this I know.

There is an obvious geographic issue, but nothing a U-haul couldn't help you overcome.

Now, if she is already married, the a horse of a different color.

My advice, don't worry so much and don't look so hard. It'll happen when you least expect it. And often times it will be someone you least expect and have known for years.

manu1959
08-10-2008, 11:04 PM
can you say oedipus .........

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 11:06 PM

what?

hjmick
08-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Read your Greek mythology.

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 11:17 PM

read :scared:

j/k :laugh2:

Mr. P
08-10-2008, 11:22 PM

Greek mythology was included in the Latin class I took in HS, I liked that part, failed the language part though...boring.

hjmick
08-11-2008, 12:24 AM
read :scared:

j/k :laugh2:

Okay... Google it. But that's not as much fun.

Greek mythology was included in the Latin class I took in HS, I liked that part, failed the language part though...boring.

I always enjoyed Greek mythology myself. As for Latin,eh, it's a dead language.

OCA
08-11-2008, 02:36 PM

ROTFLMFAO!

OCA
08-11-2008, 02:38 PM

what?

Again...................ROTFLMFAO! :laugh2:

Should we be surprised at his ignorance though? Cause really, he can't help it.

OCA
08-11-2008, 04:15 PM
"negged for being an asshole":laugh2::laugh2:

If there is somebody else who enjoys making the mentally challenged fuck spit up his gruel more than me I haven't met him yet!:coffee:

jackass
08-11-2008, 05:22 PM
"negged for being an asshole":laugh2::laugh2:

If there is somebody else who enjoys making the mentally challenged fuck spit up his gruel more than me I haven't met him yet!:coffee:

Simple pleasures.....

actsnoblemartin
08-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Simple pleasures.....

what is that supposed to mean?

actsnoblemartin
08-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Simple pleasures.....

I love the hypocrisy of you mods, he can call me a retard, make fun of my disabilities, and lie about my mental health status, let alone bring it up, but i cant talk shit about his family.

The liberal media is less biased then the situation between me and oca

jackass
08-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Hey Martin, maybe you should have someone explain posts to you that you dont understand.

gabosaurus
08-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Martin, if you don't understand, please stay single.
If you begin to understand, please stay single.

OCA
08-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Simple pleasures.....

Like enjoying a fine glass of cabernet or a cold guiness ridiculing the challenged who think they are equal mentally to the rest of us but won't admit they aren't is an experience all should enjoy.

(BTW got your snide but invalid remark, nice try)

OCA
08-12-2008, 02:20 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Point proven.

OCA
08-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Martin, if you don't understand, please stay single.
If you begin to understand, please stay single.

I think chemical castration would fit in Ray's situation.

jackass
08-12-2008, 03:34 PM
(BTW got your snide but invalid remark, nice try)

Invalid? I think not. You admitted to it.

Kathianne
08-12-2008, 04:06 PM

That OCA is playing on your weak spots. At 20 something, you should recognize them, even if you don't understand exactly what they mean. He's messing with you, as does Psycho. Yet, over and over again you play to each of them, differently from your perception. You report OCA over and over again, yet think Psycho is being your buddy. Seriously Martin, take a deep breath and wait a bit, people will respond to help you recognize.

DragonStryk72
08-12-2008, 11:46 PM

Soulgeek.com

DragonStryk72
08-12-2008, 11:49 PM
I wll add this on: Make certain you know what you want, and be sure that it is something that can be met by another human being, because if you're not sure, or you have either too high an expectation, or too low of one, then you are going to hits big problems in a relationship.

midcan5
08-13-2008, 06:43 AM
Show your openness, look here:

http://www.muslima.com/

OCA
08-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Invalid? I think not. You admitted to it.

I stole your remark Gomer, liked the way it rolled off the tongue.

Simple pleasure for a MENSA mind is more appropriate though.

jackass
08-13-2008, 03:23 PM
I stole your remark Gomer, liked the way it rolled off the tongue.

Simple pleasure for a MENSA mind is more appropriate though.

:lol:
I bet Martin has a higher IQ!

OCA
08-13-2008, 03:44 PM
:lol:
I bet Martin has a higher IQ!

Ummm yeah....ok. lol

My Winter Storm
08-13-2008, 11:20 PM

There is always Spankwire, Martin.:lol: