PDA

View Full Version : Islam and the black stone/kaba

Yurt
08-10-2008, 05:49 PM
has anyone wondered why, if muslims do not worship the kaba or black stone, why they kiss it and revere it so much? ask any muslim, they will not know what to say...why? because this is their only answer:

'Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."

(Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 667)

pretty weak. in my opinion, they are simply following the pagen tradition that existed before muhammad. the kaba and black stone were around long before muhammad (the "profit") came along. actually a smart move by him, to incorporate pagen traditions into his new religion.

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 05:50 PM
maybe they like men's stones

they kiss men on the cheek after all, and pretend their are no gays

:laugh2:

has anyone wondered why, if muslims do not worship the kaba or black stone, why they kiss it and revere it so much? ask any muslim, they will not know what to say...why? because this is their only answer:

pretty weak. in my opinion, they are simply following the pagen tradition that existed before muhammad. the kaba and black stone were around long before muhammad (the "profit") came along. actually a smart move by him, to incorporate pagen traditions into his new religion.

Yurt
08-10-2008, 06:01 PM

kissing men on the cheek does not mean you stick you dick in someone's bunghole. american's tend to be very homophobic when it comes to how men should act around other men...

is hugging another man gay?

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 06:05 PM
apparently, you didnt understand the fact that i was joking.

Secondly, hugging another man is not gay, but kissing another man on the cheek is kinda fruity

I would ask these guys, where the line is :laugh2:

http://www.mrt300.com/snl/agd/AGD-Safety_Tips.mov

kissing men on the cheek does not mean you stick you dick in someone's bunghole. american's tend to be very homophobic when it comes to how men should act around other men...

is hugging another man gay?

Yurt
08-10-2008, 06:18 PM

Secondly, hugging another man is not gay, but kissing another man on the cheek is kinda fruity

I would ask these guys, where the line is :laugh2:

good lord, fruity? the bible is clear on what is homosexual and what is not. and that definition is found in the jewish sacred texts.

anyways....what is your opinion of the black stone?

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 06:20 PM
homosexuality is more then just anal, its men loving other men in a romantic way, holding hands, in other words, men doing things with men that they should do with women.

but back to the stone, i think its idol worshipping, what they do with the stones

good lord, fruity? the bible is clear on what is homosexual and what is not. and that definition is found in the jewish sacred texts.

anyways....what is your opinion of the black stone?

Yurt
08-10-2008, 06:28 PM
homosexuality is more then just anal, its men loving other men in a romantic way, holding hands, in other words, men doing things with men that they should do with women.

but back to the stone, i think its idol worshipping, what they do with the stones

i agree. their excuse for kissing the stone is merely that the profit did it, thus, it must be ok. lame. no theological support, in fact, the speaker is quite confused, why would muhammad kiss a stone, why should we...oh well, muhammad did it, so then we must....and oh ya, the tradition has been around for centuries before mumu....

and no, the bible is very clear what constitutes a sin regarding homosexuality. the jewish torah is virtually the same as the OT, as you know. from a biblical definition, do you or can you define exactly what is homosexual behavior? and please provide proof as to "is more than"....according to the bible, unless this is your own personal definition.

crin63
08-10-2008, 06:35 PM

I agree Martin that it is idolatry. Anything that is valued more than God is a form of idolatry in addition to actual idols and images.

Yurt
08-10-2008, 06:40 PM
I agree Martin that it is idolatry. Anything that is valued more than God is a form of idolatry in addition to actual idols and images.

abSOlutely

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 06:42 PM
i agree. their excuse for kissing the stone is merely that the profit did it, thus, it must be ok. lame. no theological support, in fact, the speaker is quite confused, why would muhammad kiss a stone, why should we...oh well, muhammad did it, so then we must....and oh ya, the tradition has been around for centuries before mumu....

and no, the bible is very clear what constitutes a sin regarding homosexuality. the jewish torah is virtually the same as the OT, as you know. from a biblical definition, do you or can you define exactly what is homosexual behavior? and please provide proof as to "is more than"....according to the bible, unless this is your own personal definition.

you tell me what the bible definition/your definition is, cause i was giving you mine, i have no idea what the bibles definition is, so educate me ok?

:salute:

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 06:44 PM

I am glad that you seem to be knowledge on the bible, as i am a complete novice, i can ask you questions :dance:

but yes, you are completely correct sir

Yurt
08-10-2008, 06:51 PM
you tell me what the bible definition/your definition is, cause i was giving you mine, i have no idea what the bibles definition is, so educate me ok?

ok, you spoke as if from a biblical stand point, fair enough.

Leviticus 20:13 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

manu1959
08-10-2008, 07:45 PM
ok, you spoke as if from a biblical stand point, fair enough.

Leviticus 20:13 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

got a verse for girl on girl action........

Yurt
08-10-2008, 09:36 PM

nope

the penis is an amazing 'thing'....

but don't let me fool you, the anus is a very clean place to put the penis. what many miss is, the act versus the person. we are all sinners. and we are all human. IMO

diuretic
08-11-2008, 07:25 AM

Old trick, he was just following the Christians, he knew a good move when he saw one :laugh2:

crin63
08-11-2008, 09:01 AM

Rom. 1:24 & 26
The other scriptures are there for context.

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

theHawk
08-11-2008, 10:08 AM

What do you expect, we're talking about a religion that says a warmongering pedophile is the great Prophet of God. They worship a black room and stone. There is no logic to any of it.

Yurt
08-11-2008, 02:16 PM
What do you expect, we're talking about a religion that says a warmongering pedophile is the great Prophet of God. They worship a black room and stone. There is no logic to any of it.

true, that is why i call him the 'profit'

actsnoblemartin
08-11-2008, 03:57 PM
common hawk, tell us how you really feel :laugh2:

:lol:

OCA
08-11-2008, 04:23 PM

What the fuck? Kissing another guy on the cheek in a greeting in the Euro sense is a sign of respect you ignorant fuck.

You probably think guys who cook are queer too...............there is no deciphering the brain of a r******* hillbilly.

OCA
08-11-2008, 04:27 PM

http://www.mrt300.com/snl/agd/AGD-Safety_Tips.mov

Bullshit, you are fucking backpedaling.

I'm sick and tired of you running your fucking cakehole and then when someone calls you on your assinine shit you say "I was kidding" or some other equally stupid excuse.

You have the stones of an amoeba.

eighballsidepocket
08-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Personally, I've always wondered how many infections viruses and diseases are passed to folks from kissing that infectious stone.

Is there someone standing by that sprays the stone with disinfectant after each kiss? That's a sarcastic statement, as I've watched T.V. clips of one person after another kissing it, just passing Herpes Simplex, T.B., Hepatitus ABC, etc. throughout the Muslim world.

Boy do we need health/medical screening of the likes of back in the days of Ellis Island when my Grandparents came through there from Sweden.

I still remember "Mom" telling me to use my own glass for drinking and don't share drinking bottles from or other drinking containers from others. Passed on that hygien to my kids. Except for the wife and me, we always kissed each other on the cheek. Come to think of it, we didn't get colds that often. The women/Mom was beyond her time........A simple farm raised lady with just a highschool education born in 1912, and departed this earthly life in 1992.

emmett
08-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Ut oh, Martin is getting in trouble again.

manu1959
08-11-2008, 11:40 PM
sorry i just don't see it.....

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

eighballsidepocket
08-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by crin63

Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans Chapter 1 is not vague by any means.

God's Word is wisdom to those not perishing, but foolishness to those who are in denial of their true inner and outer thoughts and motives that don't bring glory to God, but deny Him and His provisions.

God allows people to rebell, and does not compel them to do so. As a result, He basically opens the door to them in this area and allows them to become totally enraptured in themselves, and bascially degenerate in their soulish, self-lusts and desires.

Also, I really think that allowing man to degenerate this way, is God's "last chance" way of convincing them of the folly of following their own way, minus His wisdom and direction for their lives.

So many folks must literally hit, "bottom" in their lives and finally realize what a mess they've made for themselves. This is not unlike AA's hitting bottom and then "looking up" and finally realizing that God is man's real need, and not the lusts and offerings of the temporal world. As God said, all will pass away, but He will not.

Man has centered his life on the temporal, and basically ignored the presence of God in his life. As a result, God has allowed as described in Romans Chapter 1, man to follow his own philosophies, lusts, desires, and definition of what the substance of life is. The end product is that man degenerates ethically, in character, and basically become not unlike an instinctual animal, that lacks forethought, conscience, and just goes after anything that satisfies his lusts for pleasure.

midcan5
08-21-2008, 03:44 PM
has anyone wondered why, if muslims do not worship the kaba or black stone, why they kiss it and revere it so much? ask any muslim, they will not know what to say...why?

Curious but up until this moment in my life, which has been long and lots of fun, I have never wondered about that? Actually I would never have wondered about it because I didn't know about it. Oh, and you know what, after this moment I will not wonder again.

crin63
08-21-2008, 04:06 PM
has anyone wondered why, if muslims do not worship the kaba or black stone, why they kiss it and revere it so much?.

Actually I never wondered about why. They're just a bunch of heathens and idolaters.
I have wondered what they would do if someone nuked Mecca and it was gone. Could they still pray? Would they still have their religion without their rock?

Yurt
08-22-2008, 12:05 AM
Curious but up until this moment in my life, which has been long and lots of fun, I have never wondered about that? Actually I would never have wondered about it because I didn't know about it. Oh, and you know what, after this moment I will not wonder again.

you're a strange cookie